@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Wonderswan Color Games

Started by roflmao, 12/08/2011, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflmao

Hey everyone. 

Is there any interest in these Wonderswan games?  I won them in a contest and don't have a Wonderswan. 

IMG

IMG

They appear complete: they each have a cart and manual.  The SD Gundam one also has a plastic sleeve for the cart and a couple extra slips of paper (one looks like a registration slip).  I really don't know anything about these games or the Wonderswan, but I'll answer questions as best as I can.  I'll take more pics if interested. 

I thought I'd see if there was any interest here before putting them up on ebay.

incrediblehark

My wife bought me a wonderswan a few years ago and I think she doesn't like that I played it for 20 mins and put it away. X is her favorite manga series though so I don't know how the game plays but I would probably be interested in it.

roflmao

Cool.  I'll shoot you a PM.

roflmao