How to buy a PAC-N1 (or PAC-N10)? Found... thanks everyone!

Started by schweaty, 06/25/2015, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schweaty

Gents,

I have recently acquired a Pioneer Laseractive.  I have been looking for one for over a year and the numbers finally made sense.  My intent has always to get a PAC-N1 (or N10.... joh crystal charging) to go along with it.

What is the best way to go about achieving my goal?  I can raise the funds for a reasonably priced one, but I'm not going to pay stupid money ($500+).  Is the best route ebay (bleh), yahoo.jp auctions with a shipping service, the forums (help a brova out), or somebody's cousin in japan (i actually have a few friends in japan (mostly in okinawa) but they are not gamers and would need very specific instructions on what to do (ie. what shop to go to and how much to pay))?  Or is there some othe way?

Any tips on how to make this happen are appreciated.  Thanks!

-dan

PunkCryborg

This guy gets them in stock often or can find one for you
http://stores.ebay.com/Good-Squid-Store

schweaty

xcrement5x

Yeah, you can find them on Yahoo Japan or the gent Punki linked above.  I highly recommend getting a N-1 instead of an N-10 since the price of the US unit is astronomical, and CD and LD games are region free, all you loose is the ability to play TG16 games, which is like oh well.

Plus, get that sucker recapped ASAP. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

schweaty

Still looking.  If anyone gets a line on where to find one, let me know.

-dan