Price Check: Boxed Duo-R w/ RGB mod

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/13/2015, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

I have this thing.  It's a Doujindance'd boxed Duo-R.   So, it's RGB modded, had the ports rediddled, and all of that shit.

I am debating getting rid of it because I have a CIB RGB modded Beefcase that has recently been resexed-up by BlueBMW.   

Since I can cram my RAU-30 into that and also use the SuperGrafx...  I am not really seeing a need to keep both around.  I have an Arcade Card Pro anyways.   So, I'd rather keep the most effective setup, even if it looks the most defective.

So, what's the current going rate on something like this?

I wouldn't mind getting rid of it to make room for more crap that adds new functionality to my life.

The power brick died so it's missing that.   I can include it, but it sure don't work (I've been using a RadioShack one with it).

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

sirhcman

If it was mine I would put $350 shipped in my country. Freight outside would be extra

esadajr

it never hurts to have a spare around. You should keep it.
Gaming since 1985

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 07/13/2015, 09:24 PMIf it was mine I would put $350 shipped in my country. Freight outside would be extra
Yup, I was thinking $300 plus shipping.  I think I paid around $300 shipped for mine straight from DoujinDance, but that did not come with a box, and it was like 4 years ago.  $350 shipped sounds like a reasonable deal to me.

jtucci31

I bought my Doujindance Duo R from Black Tiger here awhile ago for $350 shipped. Not bad, also came with a nice scart cable and 3x3 Eyes. So anywhere between $300-350 sounds about right.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: esadajr on 07/13/2015, 09:46 PMit never hurts to have a spare around. You should keep it.
I just got all my Beefcase stuff + SGX fully repaired, so I am assuming that will be good to go for awhile.

That was about what I was expecting for a price.   I might take it to CCAG and see if anyone bites at it so I don't have to dick around with shipping it.

So, if you're going to that (In Cleveland), come find me and see if I brought it.

If you showed up and really wanted it and I didn't bring it, we can just go get it from my house since it's like 20 minutes from the damn place.  :)

It's funny, people sell loose, un RGB'd Duo-Rs for like 400$ at these cons and nobody ever buys them.   I almost want to bring it to the CCAG just to spite all the overpricetards
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!