OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys English Dub Project.

Started by Burnt Lasagna, 05/02/2012, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burnt Lasagna

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/22/2012, 04:24 PMHow come your brother doesn't post around here ??
He doesn't usually chat on forums, for whatever reason. Guess it's just not his thing. Though I do know he reads this forum quite often, or should I say this topic quite often.
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!

NightWolve

LentFilms

Alright! I cannot wait to hear what "Solider A" and "Guy in Bar" sound like in English! I heard a super awesome guy is playing those characters! :)

Burnt Lasagna

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/24/2012, 07:41 AMStay tuned for later today, ladies and gentlemen! It's coming!!!!!!!!! WEEEE DDDDDIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD IIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, it's true! I will be uploading it later today!
STAY ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS!
Quote from: LentFilms on 09/24/2012, 07:54 AMAlright! I cannot wait to hear what "Solider A" and "Guy in Bar" sound like in English! I heard a super awesome guy is playing those characters! :)
...Oh CRAP! It's you! :)

Duo_R

I am getting the popcorn ready to listen to Talim!!!
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

LentFilms

Bernie

Keranu

Perfect timing, I'm about to finish Blood Gear and then I can move onto playing this most triumphant dub!

EXCELLENT! <air guitars>
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Arjak

Holy sh*t! I can't wait to get home later today! =P~
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/24/2012, 07:41 AMStay tuned for later today, ladies and gentlemen! It's coming!!!!!!!!! WEEEE DDDDDIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD IIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Burnt Lasagna

The dub will be live in a few moments...

/YsIV/Ys%20IV%20Dub%20smaller.png

Keranu

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah the suspense is killing me!!!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"