OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Game room tour using Extron both analogue and digital

Started by Green Beret, 05/14/2018, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Beret

You can check my set up and let me know your thoughts about it. Of course a PC Engine DUO R is a major toy in there!

Thanks

Gypsy

Can't wait for Zeta to find this thread, or maybe Ark.

Green Beret

Quote from: Gypsy on 05/14/2018, 04:56 PMCan't wait for Zeta to find this thread, or maybe Ark.
I hope you like it.

Gypsy

I did not click the link so I have no opinion either way. Hopefully you like your game set-up though.

I not too long ago put my switches away (including a big extron) and only leave a handful of consoles out at a time. I just like that there isn't such a cord pit that way.

Green Beret

Quote from: Gypsy on 05/14/2018, 05:22 PMI did not click the link so I have no opinion either way. Hopefully you like your game set-up though.

I not too long ago put my switches away (including a big extron) and only leave a handful of consoles out at a time. I just like that there isn't such a cord pit that way.
Your set up sounds good too! Very soon I will move to another temporary house and I will do the same as you. I can't wait to move to the next permanent room though,  after 2 years maybe. It will be GAME room from the ground up with all special order furniture and a proper cable management. All 16 consoles or more will be up and running and every game will be there to pick without digging between games.