Pcenginefx Forum Auctions: Neutopia II (new/sealed) - Won by Dalder

Started by PCEngineFX, 06/28/2009, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

IMG

Auction Rules:
-If you wish to bid on this item, please post in this thread your price.  To outbid someone, just post a new reply with the higher price.
-I do not want to see 100's of posts from people outbidding each other by a cent.  Make it $1 or more per bid.
-Winner has 3 days upon auction end to pay the amount (Paypal preferred).  If communication can not be established with winner, game will go back on auction.
-Anyone who is a registered member of the pcengine-fx.com Forums are welcome to bid.  I will not ban any member from bidding.
-Game will be sent Priority mail if at all possible, with delivery confirmation and insurance.  Game is unopened, so it is assumed that it works perfectly, thus refunds are not accepted.
-Shipping charge will be free if bidding goes over $50.  If under $50, shipping charges will apply.

Won by Dalder!
LAST BIDDER WILL WIN AUCTION AND WILL BE NOTIFIED WITH PAYMENT INFO.  Good luck!

Condition:
-New in box, with original shrinkwrap
-Back of box has some warping due to shrinkwrap
-Front of box has a price sticker on lower right corner & some remains of a sticker on the top middle of box

aaronnanto.smugmug.com/photos/576506118_MvGJ4-L.jpg
aaronnanto.smugmug.com/photos/576506116_mQruK-M.jpg
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

override

IMG

PCEngineFX

Added shipping charge info to rules.  If auction goes over $50, shipping charges will be included.
IMG
IMG

blueraven

override

IMG

DJLobo

Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

override

IMG

DJLobo

Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

Press_Run

One question: by midnight, do you mean 6/30 11:59 7/1 Midnight or 7/1 11:59 7/2 midnight?

Press_Run

blueraven

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG

blueraven

Shark Cannon

blueraven

PCEngineFX

Auction has ended.  Dalder won the auction as his bid was posted before time ran out.  Congratulations!
IMG
IMG

Shark Cannon

Bah so close.

Congratulations on your victory Dalder, nice buy :)

Press_Run

Dam, would have bid in time if the dang forum didn't stop with its warning everytime someone replied while I was typing the bid. Had to hit the post button like 5 times before I could get in edgewise.

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG

Press_Run

It's okay. Wouldn't be fair if you accepted my bid obviously and it's only a dollar.

But you know what you should do for the next auction. Have bidders pm you with the item and bid as their title. The highest bid wins. Update every so often. Avoid the whole reply warning debacle close to the deadline.

blueraven

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Ok I've disabled the warning for next time, and also added a Quick Reply area at the bottom of the thread.  This was the first forum auction so there was bound to be issues.
IMG
IMG

Dalder

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG