OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Just came in the mail!

Started by akamichi, 03/23/2006, 07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akamichi

Just got all this in the mail only 30mins ago.  w0000t!

IMG

Not a big fan of the DVD cases though. :?

neokellyzero

Awesome- It's nice that you can still get new dreamcast games even 4 years after the system died.  I was going to get a copy of Radilgy, but I found a copy mint copy of Thunderforce Gold pack 2 for $35 at a local game store the day before I was going to order.  How is Under Defeat?  I've not heard much feedback on it.

GUTS

Nice!  I'm jealous, I wanted both of those really bad, but I just spent all of my game budget for the next few months and then some on a 360 with oblivion.  Let us know how Under Defeat is, that one looks sick as hell.

TJ

I have Rajirugi -- it's fun! I wanna get Under Defeat soon. We'll see how my finances shake out...

Now I've heard from some people that UD is going to be the absolutely final Dreamcast game, but then I've also heard that that isn't necessarily the case. What have any of you heard?