10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

The truth is out there...

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 09/15/2016, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

When you here talks about shadow governments .its true . Let me tell you how it works . Every one of the was a fallen angel. What this mean GOD comes to earth . Picks one sole to take back home in case the kill the earth. So he can start again and that the one that control earth. Only 6500 years ago on a restart the sole had a plan to be rich got all the other soles together with a plan to kill GOD over and over to take the earth and live it up. Talk to other ETs a head in time to make thing happand on earth fast learn thing they never know. Letting ETs on earth that knows things they don't know. It's called selling your sole. The devil is what was made up by monarchy to hide the fact they keep killing GOD so a guy name David rockfeller can stay at the head. Calling him self the Star of David . It was GOD brother that give him this power as he come back as a women to control every thing with the Christ mas with eve the France girl. As it's called to new year eve. That's how every thing got fuck up a trap . Got GOD stuck and high with plants in food. Rape him for a baby. The plan work so the zap GOD brain over and over. And once he what is a she Mary S/he as the plan was working trapping killing Taylor swift and Britney Spears started calling it a game with six other demons. They had kids from GOD reaping him over and over building the army's on him. The devil in the red dress. Some said this is not right they kill them. And take away there sole so they could not stop them from making a living with there voice of a angel so they make them sing LA la la the ones that love GOD would sing or say Na na na as love for the real First Lady Donna or DON /na there five true mothers that god made that will not ever trap him. Fire earth air water and his wife the killed Brittney Murphy and back up wife witney Houston this shadow grovernment is very true you will find the head of every country as one of the 13 family's that was the men and women that trap GOD and killed him over and over right up to this time Steven Harper tryed over and over. The queen of England tryed over and over . They found out if they do there all trap on earth so the trap get set up. First with Britney Spears that's why Taylor swift sing stlye and dec fear less and every song as I have that little red thing you like.she talking about GOD was JFK and his live with Marlyn Monroe' and his kids as they trap him. Once Katy perry found out he was not going to stop dark glass she work with joe and bush family Rihanna to set up a shotting in Dallas that's why you her so many songs about Dallas and JFK Kennedy's the return was clear it's time 12 369 or turn it around 963 12  9 kids to start back 1963 12 dec they fucked up the time lines when they turn it to 365 locking out four mothers so they know when you got here as there minds never got zapped . As they say I know them eyes . So they eape Britney and Taylor over and over at the monarch looking for me. To kill to keep running every thing under there new world order with bill gates. The only reason there rich they steal the money from you taxes. With trump up wars and plans to talk over the USA grovernment is at the head of the snake the queen one eye gates the other eye of the two head snake. They can not get back to the other side as it said in songs and tv show every singer and every movie star tv knows the true but if they stand up the USA grovernment order hits on them tmyhere fact after fact to back this up using army and CIA to brain wash you and your kids with tv and song movies . The plan was to work you down to the age of 40 then kill you make you sick from on with there cancer and other heath troubles with gates buffet and there clubs stock market are all fix and a way for Feds to scam money . For them selfs with bank rates rothchilds rockfellers . Every one of them are getting the brain zap and lots are never coming back for they are real zombies it's all fact and the prove is hiding in a lot of cases but in songs and TV movie shows in england talk so they can say I never said that.,
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer

That's what they want you to think...or not?

Maybe?

xcrement5x

Dude you need to charge that crystal again, the blue balls are getting your brain.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

DeshDildo

I can never get that 5 minutes back.

In other news, if the Devil is trading soles for money/power then he can have all my shoes.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NightWolve

Paragraphs, brah... Try harder...

And...

:lol:

BlueBMW

So wait... Nulltard = RegalSin now?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

blueraven

This post is gold  :lol:

...but I'm cringing at how many people are going to reply to this saying

PLEASE ENTER ME IN THIS RAFFLE

Someones gotta do something 85% new.

780racer

Quote from: blueraven on 09/17/2016, 03:20 PMThis post is gold  :lol:

Don't enter me in this raffle, that is just not kooaid I wanna drink. OOOOOO No.

~Ryan

LostFlunky

Quote from: blueraven on 09/17/2016, 03:20 PMThis post is gold  :lol:

This is about me, isn't it.

blueraven

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 09/19/2016, 12:17 PMThis is about me, isn't it.
Didn't have you in mind but you sound guilty now :D

...esteban!! I'm talking to you!!!

Now its evolved into waffle and falafel. Which is 85% new.

DildoKKKobold

This really should be in Chit Chat rather than fighting street. The Facebook poster is just stating the obvious truth.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

esteban

I would like tahini on this falafel. 

Thank you.

blueraven

Quote from: esteban on 09/19/2016, 05:45 PMI would like tahini on this falafel. 

Thank you.
TZAKIS OR BUST

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 09/20/2016, 05:16 PM
Quote from: esteban on 09/19/2016, 05:45 PMI would like tahini on this falafel. 

Thank you.
TZAKIS OR BUST
Spanakopita or bust!

NightWolve

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 09/21/2016, 03:53 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 09/17/2016, 12:40 AMSo wait... Nulltard = RegalSin now?
This. is. truth.
Heh-heh. Don't think he'll appreciate that one...RegalSin I mean. ;)