10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

The bruh raffle part 5 or 6??? Ys 3 and 4 for pc engine WINNER CHOSEN

Started by cr8zykuban0, 03/21/2017, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 04/03/2017, 11:57 AM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 04/01/2017, 07:47 PMmy bad bruh,  i only kept the video up until the winner got back to me on a pm.
Punch will have to look elsewhere for his masturbation fodder.
The drawing video was masterbation worthy! He missed out!

mitsuman

Played Ys III tonight.
Longest.
Game opening.
Ever.

And it all being in Japanese made it seem even longer.
Completely different than Ys 1 & 2, for sure. Going to give 4 a try tomorrow.

cr8zykuban0

Super long intro forsure but happy to see you're enjoying thebgames. Congrats again

wildfruit

cr8zykuban0

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/03/2017, 11:57 AM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 04/01/2017, 07:47 PMmy bad bruh,  i only kept the video up until the winner got back to me on a pm.
I still have the sealed Power Golf boiling video saved on my PC for my pleasure, thankfully.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2017, 06:46 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/03/2017, 11:57 AM
I still have the sealed Power Golf boiling video saved on my PC for my pleasure, thankfully.
That boiling video was crazy. The seal kept everything safe!

Awesome.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG