RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Dragon Slayer, stuck in Chapter 5?

Started by gbapalyer, 04/20/2013, 12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbapalyer

hello,

iam playing dragon slayer right now but iam kinda stucked in chapter 5.
i cannot find the gold card.

i visited all towns, solved the wolffang cave and already met that prime minister. i also cured the boy from his insomnia.
but what to do now? i need a gold card to proceed in that tower.

the guide on gamefaqs does not help me with that problem. that part is not explained properly in the guide.

could anybody help me out please?

thanks
gbapalyer
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

turboswimbz

Hmmmmm if I remember correctly
You need to go back to the town in the north east part of the area your in. maybe called "arcada"??? and talk to the "crazy" guy.

Hope that helps.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Bernie

Go to Karkus.  After you gave the sleep mist to Janice's son, sleep at the Inn, then talk to her again.  After that, head North to the tower.

turboswimbz

I remember incorrectly.   ](*,)

you need to do what bernie said then back track to Colin as I said.  Remember to listen to the story and get the sleep mist as bernie said. that part is important.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

gbapalyer

i did give the sleep mist to janices son. now when i talk to him i can sleep there, but when i talk to janice seh only says "many thanks, now maybe i can get some rest too.".
when i talk to colins, he only searchs for his gold card.

and where the heck did the princess of havlok go after i cleared wolf fang dungeon? shes not at the castle...

hopefully i dont met a bug in the game which hinders me to proceed :(

do i need to backtrack to colin or can i use warp2?
which is the inn in karkus besides janices house? there is none..

gbapalyer

tggodfrey

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

gbapalyer

i talked to everyone again and then suddenly big giles laid in bed and i could proceed the story.