OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The bruh raffle part 5 or 6??? Ys 3 and 4 for pc engine WINNER CHOSEN

Started by cr8zykuban0, 03/21/2017, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8zykuban0

SUP BRUHS!!! ITS RAFFLE TIME!!

IMG

Haven't done a raffle in quite some time but i figured why not this time around since I recently got these 2 games in english now big thanks to the man, sarumaru! Here are the rules!

*minimal post count 200 unless someone can vouch for you.
*must live in the u.s.
*please dont sell.....please.... :(

AlSO! LET ME KNOW HOW I SHOULD DECIDE THE WINNER!!!!
A. Should i make a video showing the winner
B. Just take a picture from the randomizer website

Please answer a or b if you want to take part in the raffle. Raffle will end Friday, March 31st.

Best of luck to all!!!

The bruhs entering

WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN!

roflmao

Dang, this is one fly raffle! Count me out, but mega turbo-kudos to you!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 03/21/2017, 11:52 PMDang, this is one fly raffle! Count me out, but mega turbo-kudos to you!
You know i always gotta stay fly! Thanks dude, figured someone would appreciate these!

Freeway2

Imo it would be pretty cool to make a video and do it.  I would watch it and im not even eligible.
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

mitsuman

Gypsy

cr8zykuban0

Cool sounds good guys. Mitsuman, you entering?

mitsuman

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/22/2017, 09:35 AMCool sounds good guys. Mitsuman, you entering?
With an awesome raffle like this, I can't resist!! (That's a yes, please enter my name into this raffle)

jlued686

cr8zykuban0

Thanks!

Mitsuman, you're in. King drool you too.

But one question, a or b??

esadajr

Pretty generous of you, sure enter me kindly.

You should put all the names on a hat literally and make a video.
Gaming since 1985

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: esadajr on 03/22/2017, 10:55 AMPretty generous of you, sure enter me kindly.

You should put all the names on a hat literally and make a video.
Youre in. And yes thats a good idea. Keeping it old school

Dicer

In...enter me swiftly and with much lubrication.

and make a video of you picking someone with a randomizer, double the fun...

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Dicer on 03/22/2017, 11:38 AMIn...enter me swiftly and with much lubrication.

and make a video of you picking someone with a randomizer, double the fun...
Got em!!!

xcrement5x

Don't enter me, but props to you for waffling some sweet games!

mitsuman

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/22/2017, 10:44 AMThanks!

Mitsuman, you're in. King drool you too.

But one question, a or b??
IMG

(that's an A from me)

cr8zykuban0

Mitsuman, lol love that pic. Im hoping everyones answer will be.....

exodus

DeshDildo

Awesome sauce raffle.  I'd love to get in on this.  I do already own Y's 3 so I'd have to re-raffle or defer it to someone else.  I would pay for the shipping.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

cr8zykuban0

Thanks exodus! Desh, you can either reraffle or give it away to a friend. You will be in the raffle and i will cover shipping for all contestants. So a or b?

wildfruit

Kudos to you sir. Don't enter me because I already have this fine brace of games but a real treat for the winner.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: wildfruit on 03/23/2017, 02:24 PMKudos to you sir. Don't enter me because I already have this fine brace of games but a real treat for the winner.
Thanks man. Without a doubt, a pretty nice raffle indeed. Im just happy i can enjoy these fine games in engrish glory!

esteban

The soundtracks alone make these waffle prizes worthwhile.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jlued686

cr8zykuban0

Ayyyyeeeeeee!!! 4 more days until the raffle ends. Enter soooooon

cr8zykuban0

Just 2 more days to get your entries in yall!!!!

Artabasdos

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/21/2017, 11:51 PMSUP BRUHS!!! ITS RAFFLE TIME!!

IMG

Haven't done a raffle in quite some time but i figured why not this time around since I recently got these 2 games in english now big thanks to the man, sarumaru! Here are the rules!

*must live in the u.s.

Please answer a or b if you want to take part in the raffle. Raffle will end Friday, March 31st.

Best of luck to all!!!

The bruhs entering
Mitsuman. A
Kingdrool ?
Esadajr. A
Dicer.A
Desh. ?
Ah crap. Would love to enter, but only a 100 odd posts. Also not American. You racist... :P

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/30/2017, 12:36 PM

IMG

*must live in the u.s.

Best of luck to all!!!

The bruhs entering
Mitsuman. A
Kingdrool ?
Esadajr. A
Dicer.A
Desh. ?
Ah crap. Would love to enter, but only a 100 odd posts. Also not American. You racist... :P
just for the simple fact that you have terry bogard as your display pic, i'll throw you in the raffle, youre not too far off from 200. I say us only since shipping priority in the us is pretty cheap for the most part. If you win and shipping isnt too much, then ill go ahead and happily do so!

DeshDildo

Meh... you should go with choice "A" on the reveal because all houses should be A-frames.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Artabasdos

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/30/2017, 06:20 PM
Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/30/2017, 12:36 PM

IMG

*must live in the u.s.

Best of luck to all!!!

The bruhs entering
Mitsuman. A
Kingdrool ?
Esadajr. A
Dicer.A
Desh. ?
just for the simple fact that you have terry bogard as your display pic, i'll throw you in the raffle, youre not too far off from 200. I say us only since shipping priority in the us is pretty cheap for the most part. If you win and shipping isnt too much, then ill go ahead and happily do so!
Lol, cheers. I promise I won't sell them if I win! :P

cr8zykuban0

alright!!! gonna work on the video right now!!!

Dicer

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Dicer on 03/31/2017, 05:27 PMThat was a hell of a drawing...Gratzi to the WINRAR
haha thanks man, and thanks for entering!

Artabasdos

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/31/2017, 06:21 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 05:31 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 03/31/2017, 05:27 PMThat was a hell of a drawing...Gratzi to the WINRAR
So who won?
check the video in the first page, the link is under the photo of the 2 games

Artabasdos

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 06:25 PM
Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/31/2017, 06:21 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 05:31 PM
So who won?
check the video in the first page, the link is under the photo of the 2 games
Oops, missed that.

Artabasdos

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cr8zykuban0

Yep, mitsuman strikes again! dude i look hella fat in the video! then again i just woke up haha no good! but thanks for the positive feedback dudes,  will definitely do another raffle in the future!

Artabasdos

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 07:10 PMYep, mitsuman strikes again! dude i look hella fat in the video! then again i just woke up haha no good! but thanks for the positive feedback dudes,  will definitely do another raffle in the future!
Eh? You look pretty normal to me.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/31/2017, 07:40 PM
Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 07:10 PMYep, mitsuman strikes again! dude i look hella fat in the video! then again i just woke up haha no good! but thanks for the positive feedback dudes,  will definitely do another raffle in the future!
well maybe its from the way i had my face and the fact that i shaved my little beard makes me look fat hahahah

Artabasdos

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 07:43 PM
well maybe its from the way i had my face and the fact that i shaved my little beard makes me look fat hahahah
Little beard? Lol.

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/31/2017, 07:51 PM
Little beard? Lol.
well not a full thick beard but it was a little beard, kinda regret shaving it. i look funny without some kind of facial hair on my face haha

Artabasdos

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 07:53 PM
Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/31/2017, 07:51 PM
Little beard? Lol.
well not a full thick beard but it was a little beard, kinda regret shaving it. i look funny without some kind of facial hair on my face haha
Jack be nimble,
Jack be quick,
Jack be beating his thimble dick.

cr8zykuban0

uhhhh did artabasdos get banned?

anyways, mitsuman!!! give me your address!

mitsuman

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/31/2017, 10:07 PMuhhhh did artabasdos get banned?

anyways, mitsuman!!! give me your address!
YES!!! So stoked to win this raffle. Address coming your way via PM.

cr8zykuban0

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 04/01/2017, 03:00 PM"this video was removed by the user"

bruh
my bad bruh,  i only kept the video up until the winner got back to me on a pm.

NecroPhile

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 04/01/2017, 07:47 PMmy bad bruh,  i only kept the video up until the winner got back to me on a pm.
Punch will have to look elsewhere for his masturbation fodder.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!