10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Looking for TG-16/PC Engine games Look inside to see if I have anything you like

Started by Freeway2, 04/08/2017, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeway2

I had no idea a trading thread could cause so much confusion.  Oh Well #-o
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

NoSexGex

Quote from: Freeway2 on 04/08/2017, 02:07 PMHello im mainly looking for loosies but there are a few manuals/boxes I wouldn't mind finding
What are you trying to find?
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Freeway2

TurboGrafx 16 and PC Engine games.

Flare65

bob

i have some games to sell.  the prices are as follows:
$7
$18
$6
$6
$12
$31
$9.50

let me know if interested.

Freeway2

Hmm im not selling though. I was hoping to trade some of my stuff for some tg-16/pc engine games.  Here are some but not limited to

tbone3969

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

mitsuman

tbone3969

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

geise

tbone3969

I'm looking for Prince of Persia for the TurboGrafx 16 CD system.  Do you have pics?

TIA

Otaking

Quote from: tbone3969 on 04/09/2017, 09:06 AMI kinda want an Xbox One.  I have Lords of Thunder.
The businessman strikes again!! buy low, sell high, always the way.
So tbone69 already owns Lords of Thunder, then buys a second very cheap copy here for $75, then offers to trade the game back on the forum for an XBox One console. Yeah I agree that's some business skills.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=21740.0

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMI buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=21743.msg479449#msg479449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

tbone3969

Quote from: Otaking on 04/09/2017, 10:48 AM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 04/09/2017, 09:06 AMI kinda want an Xbox One.  I have Lords of Thunder.
The businessman strikes again!! buy low, sell high, always the way.
So tbone69 already owns Lords of Thunder, then buys a second very cheap copy here for $75, then offers to trade the game back on the forum for an XBox One console. Yeah I agree that's some business skills.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=21740.0

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMI buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=21743.msg479449#msg479449
I'm just messing around.  You think I would really trade with the OP?  He seems super flaky.

cr8zykuban0

NoSexGex

Quote from: Freeway2 on 04/08/2017, 02:07 PMI had no idea a trading thread could cause so much confusion.  Oh Well #-o
What on earth just happened
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

cr8zykuban0

Quote from: guest on 04/09/2017, 01:11 PM
Quote from: Freeway2 on 04/08/2017, 02:07 PMI had no idea a trading thread could cause so much confusion.  Oh Well #-o
What on earth just happened
Maybe he just didnt explain his thread correctly which maybe has lead to mass confusion

Freeway2

I listed some stuff that I wanted to trade for tg-16/pc engine games.  What is so confusing about that? #-o

tbone3969

Quote from: Freeway2 on 04/10/2017, 12:15 AMI listed some stuff that I wanted to trade for tg-16/pc engine games.  What is so confusing about that? #-o
What exactly are you trading again?  Can I see a list or maybe some pics?  I have Splatterhouse, Ys III CIB and the SuperGrafx system.

Thank you.

LostFlunky

Quote from: Freeway2 on 04/10/2017, 12:15 AMI listed some stuff that I wanted to trade for tg-16/pc engine games.  What is so confusing about that? #-o
The fact that there is no list?

Warbucks

Bloufo

"Look inside to see if I have anything you like"

Inside where? I is confuzzled.

tbone3969

IMG

cr8zykuban0

Whats confusing is that you dont have a list of games you want and what games you have for trade. Try putting it up again so maybe someone here can help you