@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great

Started by tbone3969, 12/11/2016, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbone3969

This baby has seen a lot of use, however, I have figured out how to use my TED as a system card.  Hope it goes to a good home.

/tbone3969/20161211_191721057_iOS_zpsen6ffho0.jpg

Price drop to $155 plus shipping.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Gypsy

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2016, 05:20 PMEach time his gouging trolls fail to generate the attention he's seeking, he tries a new variation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-System-Card-3-0-TurboGrafx-16-CD-Works-Great-US-Version-USA-/142208812602?hash=item211c4e463a:g:HY8AAOSwJ7RYTbXJ
Attention seeker?  I'm just trying to make money.

http://m.memegen.com/hecnhv.jpg

I listed it on eBay before listing here.  Whats wrong with having a dual listing?  I often list things for sale on NintendoAge and eBay at the same time.  What's wrong with that?  I am giving a discount to PC Engine FX Forum members. 

I am also going to be raffling off another game soon.  Stay tuned.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

bob

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/11/2016, 05:34 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/11/2016, 05:20 PMEach time his gouging trolls fail to generate the attention he's seeking, he tries a new variation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-System-Card-3-0-TurboGrafx-16-CD-Works-Great-US-Version-USA-/142208812602?hash=item211c4e463a:g:HY8AAOSwJ7RYTbXJ

I listed it on eBay before listing here.  Whats wrong with having a dual listing?  I often list things for sale on NintendoAge and eBay at the same time.  What's wrong with that?  I am giving a discount to PC Engine FX Forum members. 

ehhhh, honestly, its not really a discount sine the ebay fee ia going to net you pretty close to asking price here.  i would say its same price in two avenues.

also, the other problem... nintendoage.  a wise man once said... "dont fly that flag around here, it doesnt help your case at all."

good luck on the raffle.

tbone3969

Quote from: gynt on 12/11/2016, 06:09 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/11/2016, 05:34 PM

ehhhh, honestly, its not really a discount sine the ebay fee ia going to net you pretty close to asking price here.  i would say its same price in two avenues.

also, the other problem... nintendoage.  a wise man once said... "dont fly that flag around here, it doesnt help your case at all."

good luck on the raffle.
People hate on NA so much here.  I like it.  I also like the Iso Zone too.  I have made some trades and sales on there and they have great rips of games.

I see your point about the eBay fees.  I will probably discount it more if I don't get any takers.

I was thinking Tricky Kick or Boxy Boy for the raffle.  Maybe something else.  Just got a large lot of Turbo stuff in including Bonk III.  Happy to finally have that in my collection.

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Medic_wheat

I am throwing this out there as a question not a detractiok to this sellers thread.

Question to allmemmebers:

Do you feel the recently turbo everdrive which can double as a system card 3.0 has now made the official system card obsolete to even collectors?

Seeing how systems cards are simply a gate way to play super cd games on no. Duo systems having a cheaper option.

The old thought of "collectors want original" to me doesn't hold water when we are talking about a system card. Similarly to say the back up memory for a sega cd games. Sure you can buy an original game saver or a new 3rd party that's cheaper and holds something like 4X more.

CrackTiger

The TurboGrafx Super CD System Card was obsolete years before the TED. Just as Turbo hardware is less functional than PCE hardware and their value is made up more by collectibility. This will never change.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2016, 09:10 PMThe TurboGrafx Super CD System Card was obsolete years before the TED. Just as Turbo hardware is less functional than PCE hardware and their value is made up more by collectibility. This will never change.
I guess since I am more prone to pick the cheapest option with similar or same results I have a skewed opinion.

True I opt for original hardware and original games. However I always opt for the cheapest option to accomplish those goals.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2016, 09:10 PMThe TurboGrafx Super CD System Card was obsolete years before the TED. Just as Turbo hardware is less functional than PCE hardware and their value is made up more by collectibility. This will never change.
How is Turbo hardware less functional than PCE hardware?

Psycho Punch

Aren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

PS: Send regards to lady Dragon Slayer for me.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2016, 10:05 PMAren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

Mysterious Song?  It's still for sale on eBay for $50.  The only other thing I can remember people getting on my case about here was my sealed Dragon Slayer.  That was a truly epic thread.  Good times.  It was when I first started here.  I even got temporarily banned.  Good stuff.  I had a blast with it.  I was asking $450 for the Dragon Slayer.  It never sold at that price.  Hung onto it for a few more years before finally selling it for around $200 I think.  I thought that was a steal for the guy who bought it honestly.

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2016, 10:05 PMAren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

Maybe he did I don't know. You might be thinking of storino though.

tbone3969

So much hate on this forum but that's ok. I still enjoy it.  It's got personality.

ClodBusted

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/11/2016, 11:23 PMSo much hate on this forum but that's ok. I still enjoy it.  It's got personality.
You must be pretty desperate to make friends?

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/11/2016, 11:23 PMSo much hate on this forum but that's ok. I still enjoy it.  It's got personality.
We have explained this a long, long, time ago: if you actually discussed the games/music/artwork/advertisements/history/etc. of any game/hardware, then you would have much more fun here.

We can't help but feel that pcefx is just one of several venues to sell your goods/"make deals"/"get lucky" and buy stuff cheap...

I would love to be proven wrong on this, by the way :)

in99flames

Well i just finished fapping to this thread. Now that the important stuff is done...lets turn this thread around! Comon What would Rick from Splatterhouse do in this situation?.....hmm....maybe we dont want that answer...
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Gypsy

I really just thought it was funny. "I'm using an everdrive as a sys card now. Here is my old sys card for sale for a lot of money. I know you could buy an everdrive for half the price but, here it is."

Not the best sales tactic. ;)

tbone3969

Quote from: Gypsy on 12/12/2016, 09:18 AM
I really just thought it was funny. "I'm using an everdrive as a sys card now. Here is my old sys card for sale for a lot of money. I know you could buy an everdrive for half the price but, here it is."

Not the best sales tactic. ;)
Ahhhh......

I see your point now.  It is funny.

There are people out there, though, that want the original hardware. I personally don't see the point now that the Everdrive can handle the ram requirements of the CD system.  However, I currently have a standing offer of $150.  Probably gonna take it.

CrackTiger

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/11/2016, 10:27 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 12/11/2016, 10:05 PMAren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

Mysterious Song?  It's still for sale on eBay for $50.  The only other thing I can remember people getting on my case about here was my sealed Dragon Slayer.  That was a truly epic thread.  Good times.  It was when I first started here.  I even got temporarily banned.  Good stuff.  I had a blast with it.  I was asking $450 for the Dragon Slayer.  It never sold at that price.  Hung onto it for a few more years before finally selling it for around $200 I think.  I thought that was a steal for the guy who bought it honestly.
"I never gouged anyone/anything, I only tried to and after I got caught, I lowered the price to less of a gouge and it still hasn't sold, proving how out of touch I am with retro game pricing".

The last copy of Mysterious Song to successfully sell on eBay only got a single bid at auction and sold for $20.

The most valuable/collectible part of Turbo goods is the case/packaging. Which is why the box or case often sells for more than the game with manual does. The last 3 CIC/CIB Turbo Super CD cards sold on eBay went for $250 each.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/12/2016, 12:02 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/11/2016, 10:27 PM

"I never gouged anyone/anything, I only tried to and after I got caught, I lowered the price to less of a gouge and it still hasn't sold, proving how out of touch I am with retro game pricing".

The last copy of Mysterious Song to successfully sell on eBay only got a single bid at auction and sold for $20.

The most valuable/collectible part of Turbo goods is the case/packaging. Which is why the box or case often sells for more than the game with manual does. The last 3 CIC/CIB Turbo Super CD cards sold on eBay went for $250 each.
Thanks for the info.

tbone3969

JoshTurboTrollX

Please enter me into this raffle!

Good luck to all the suckers.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

tbone3969

I have an offer of $155 I am gonna take.  Thanks to all who commented / bumped my sales thread.  Happy holidays.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

tbone3969

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/14/2016, 12:39 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/12/2016, 10:02 AMI currently have a standing offer of $150.  Probably gonna take it.
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 08:32 AMPrice drop to $160  :lol:
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 10:52 AMI have an offer of $155 I am gonna take.
Future:
Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/14/2020, 08:39 PMPrice drop to $150.
lol... you might be right.  This buyer is supposed to be gifting me the money.  Let's hope he comes through and doesn't renege.

bob

FUTURE Future:
Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/14/2020, 08:39 PMFS:  TED w/ 3.0 bios installed!  Play Super CD's for a fraction of the price!!  $100

tbone3969

Quote from: gynt on 12/14/2016, 01:17 PMFUTURE Future:
Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/14/2020, 08:39 PMFS:  TED w/ 3.0 bios installed!  Play Super CD's for a fraction of the price!!  $100
Blasphemy...

I would never sell my TED.  To cool.  Especially using it on my Express on the subway.  I hope a cop stops me someday to inspect it.

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 08:32 AMPrice drop to $160  :lol:
You have been entered in the raffle. I will be selecting the winner on XMAS eve.

Otaking

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/14/2016, 12:39 PMFuture:

Quote from: tbone3969 on 02/14/2020, 08:39 PMPrice drop to $150.
Tbone Mc Scrooge with the Ghost of Christmas Future

IMG
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

tbone3969

Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 03:27 PMTbone Mc Scrooge with the Ghost of Christmas Future

IMG
lol love it.  I really like the Bill Murray version too.  I get a bad wrap on this forum.  If the members here knew me personally you would see I'm a really nice guy.

Gypsy

tbone3969

Quote from: Gypsy on 12/14/2016, 03:35 PM
IMG
1979 for the record.

Oh boy....  I have so much work to get to but I am here posting on this forum.  Gotta love my job.

ginoscope

I agree with this some people amaze me at how much they want to overpay for a US version of a system.  I was on NA the other day and some guy was wanting to buy a neo geo aes and he would rather pay $600 for the US version than less than half that for a Japanese system.

As far as I know the only difference is the bios chip, RF shielding, and an FCC sticker.  To each their own but all you have to do to the Japanese AES is add a universe bios and problem solved.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/14/2016, 03:51 PMcdn .meme .am/cache/instances/folder498/500x/73936498.jpg

tbone didn't choose the thug life.....  :lol:
Wow, so now I'm Hitler.  That's ok.  I have always loved the heels.

IMG

On a side note, can anyone tell me how to get the picture to actually show up in the post instead of just a link to it?  Thanks.

NecroPhile

No, I don't think you're Hitler.  It's just funny when people that consistently do shitty things argue that they're truly princes among men.

To embed pics, use image tags {img}url{/img}, substituting square brackets for curly.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/14/2016, 04:08 PMNo, I don't think you're Hitler.  It's just funny when people that consistently do shitty things argue that they're truly princes among men.
How is selling an item at market value a shitty thing?

Quote from: guest on 12/14/2016, 04:08 PMTo embed pics, use image tags {img}url{/img}, substituting square brackets for curly.
Thanks for this info.  I appreciate it.

Otaking

Dude you sell items such as Dragon Slayer and Mysterious Song trying to milk the absolute maximum value you possibly can get. Then come on here and snap up bargains such as Lords of Thunder being sold for half market value to forum members.

Sell high, buy low, it's a great ethic i guess.

Anyways when the Ghost of Christmas Past visits you on Christmas Eve he'll explain it all.

tbone3969

Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 04:48 PMDude you sell items such as Dragon Slayer and Mysterious Song trying to milk the absolute maximum value you possibly can get. Then come on here and snap up bargains such as Lords of Thunder being sold for half market value to forum members.

Sell high, buy low, it's great ethic i guess.
So let's use logic to evaluate this claim.  I buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.  I have a wife and young daughter to support. 

I do the same thing in the stock market.  Or at least I try.  No one has a crystal ball. 

It seems to me that buying low and selling high is just good business.  I just don't know how this makes me a bad person?  And, by the way, I am giving the LOT away as a Xmas gift to a good friend of mine.  I am also giving him a TurboGrafx 16 system with all the hook ups and the CD Base attachment so he has AV Composite out access.  He is on his own to get the CD player however.  I can send pics of us playing the system together if you guys want.  Might make for a cool and interesting thread.  I am seeing him and his family on the 26th.  Spending Christmas day with my immediate family.

Otaking

Yeah sure I'll explain.
You say "I'm a Businessman", to let you know this forum is not a business opertunity, it's a forum for enthusiasts to discuss a common interest and sometimes it's members help each other out by offering below market value deal to help others enjoy the games not to help a "businessman" make a great deal.

tbone3969

Quote from: guest on 12/14/2016, 04:08 PMNo, I don't think you're Hitler.  It's just funny when people that consistently do shitty things argue that they're truly princes among men.
I have thought about this and your right in the sense that people should be judged by their actions, that's for sure.  However, I would argue that all you know of me is what I write on this forum and the transactions I have made here and on other sites such as NA and eBay.  I have very good feedback on all those sites, pretty much perfect, and I have never screwed anyone over.  Not to mention that, percentage wise, the amount of actions exposed to you and the members of this site is a minuscule percentage compared to the total actions I have made in my thirty seven years on this planet.

tbone3969

Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 05:08 PMYeah sure I'll explain.
You say "I'm a Businessman", to let you know this forum is not a business opertunity, it's a forum for enthusiasts to discuss a common interest and sometimes it's members help each other out by offering below market value deal to help others enjoy the games not to help a "businessman" make a great deal.
Ok well that was never explained to me when I joined.  This also seems to be a unique position for a site like this to be in as other similar sites I have done business on aren't like this one (NA, IsoZone, eBay, etc). 

I do chime in on other threads besides buying and selling threads on here as well.  Mods can check my usage to prove it.  Even recently I have given advice to members when they needed help getting their system up and running.  I have also raffled off a game and will be doing another raffle after Xmas.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 03:37 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 12/14/2016, 03:35 PM
IMG
1979 for the record.

Oh boy....  I have so much work to get to but I am here posting on this forum.  Gotta love my job.
You must work for the VA.

Otaking

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 05:21 PM
Ok well that was never explained to me when I joined.  This also seems to be a unique position for a site like this to be in as other similar sites I have done business on aren't like this one (NA, IsoZone, eBay, etc). 
This forum is nothing like NA or eBay.
Why do think CPTRAVE sold those games on here at those prices?? he could of easily jumped on eBay and got twice as much, this wasn't some clever business move you made, you exploited someone's kindness who was trying helpout fellow forum members.

NecroPhile

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMIt seems to me that buying low and selling high is just good business.  I just don't know how this makes me a bad person? 
Like otaking said, this is supposed to be a community.  It's not intended to be a market place for leeches to make a buck.

And don't act stupid about why you continually get flak.  This isn't the first time we've had this debate.

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 04:58 PMAnd, by the way, I am giving the LOT away as a Xmas gift to a good friend of mine.  I am also giving him a TurboGrafx 16 system with all the hook ups and the CD Base attachment so he has AV Composite out access.  He is on his own to get the CD player however.  I can send pics of us playing the system together if you guys want.  Might make for a cool and interesting thread.  I am seeing him and his family on the 26th.  Spending Christmas day with my immediate family.
I don't give a tin shit about what you do with your friends.....

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 05:16 PMI have thought about this and your right in the sense that people should be judged by their actions, that's for sure.  However, I would argue that all you know of me is what I write on this forum and the transactions I have made here and on other sites such as NA and eBay.  I have very good feedback on all those sites, pretty much perfect, and I have never screwed anyone over.  Not to mention that, percentage wise, the amount of actions exposed to you and the members of this site is a minuscule percentage compared to the total actions I have made in my thirty eight years on this planet. 
..... nor do I give a fuck about your dealings elsewhere.  We've seen enough to know it's not an isolated incident, and your own posts show that padding your wallet is your top priority.

tbone3969

Quote from: Otaking on 12/14/2016, 05:31 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/14/2016, 05:21 PM
This forum is nothing like NA or eBay.
Why do think CPTRAVE sold those games on here at those prices?? he could of easily jumped on eBay and got twice as much, this wasn't some clever business move you made, you exploited someone's kindness who was trying helpout fellow forum members.
Well do you feel the same knowing that I am not selling the LOT and giving it to a friend who wants a TurboGrafx?  Your argument kinda breaks down in this case as I am not re-selling it.