10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: PC-Engine DUO-R and PC-Engine Core

Started by Trenton_net, 10/21/2016, 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenton_net

Hi Everyone,

I have for sale the following items:

PC-Engine Core + 4 games ($89.99)

IMG

I got this as a spare unit, but I realized that I have way too many "spare" units as it is. :) This system comes bare as you see it, but also includes 4 HuCard games complete in cases.

Note: Due to the age of these games, some of the spine labels show slight signs of pealing/wear. It's rather minor in my opinion (a little glue would put them back in place), but I thought I would mention it all the same to be complete.

PC-Engine DUO-R (SOLD)

IMG

Ah, another spare unit that has to go! I got this as one of my numerous 'backup' consoles, but I never got around to modding it for RGB output or anything fancy like that. I specifically picked this up since the condition it was in was excellent! It has no yellowing of any kind, and from what I tested, the CD-ROM works great too (Edit: I should preface that these are drives are pretty old, so a little re-calibration tuning is likely in order regardless). I essentially power it up, played it for a few minutes, then packed it back up. It's been sitting in storage ever since. Comes with one game, and game pad. This unit doesn't come with cables or a power supply, but they are easy to come by. In addition, the power supply for these things are pretty darn heavy, so buying one locally would be much more affordable than trying to ship one anyway.

Well, that's about all I have for sale right now. If your interested in any of these, please do feel free to shoot me a PM. Shipping cost per item will depend on the buyers location. Payment can be made by PayPal.

Cheers,

Sarumaru

Interested in the Duo-R. Sending PM.

munchiaz

Trenton_net

Hi,

Sorry, but it was sold. I updated the thread accordingly. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused!

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93