10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB: Arcade Card, Legendary Axe 1 & 2, Splatterhouse, YS1&2, Shadow of Beast

Started by Asmikace, 12/16/2016, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmikace

Hello again everybody, I decided I would like to own the copies of games that I really like.

Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu
Legendary Axe 2
Slaughterhouse
YS 1&2
Shadow of Beast
Cho Aniki  :mrgreen:

Also, I won't mind owning the arcade card for my system as well. Thanks for Reading!

Thanks for Turbo Fan for selling me copies Legenary Axe 1, Alien Crush, and Bonk!

MNKyDeth

My honest opinion....

If you don't know what your looking for get a turbo everdrive.  I assume they should still fit in the laseractive port if they don't have the shell or USB port.

Then you can try all the games you want and see what ones you like.
Cd-rom games just find ones that look interesting,  burn some discs to play them,  try them out.

Asmikace

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 12/16/2016, 11:04 PMMy honest opinion....

If you don't know what your looking for get a turbo everdrive.  I assume they should still fit in the laseractive port if they don't have the shell or USB port.

Then you can try all the games you want and see what ones you like.
Cd-rom games just find ones that look interesting,  burn some discs to play them,  try them out.
I do have an everdrive for my RX Duo and was able to enjoy the great games on the CD by burning them on discs. I just been on this forum recently and I won't mind owning the games that I actually enjoy for it.