@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

TurboViews FB Group / Chris "TurboViews" Bucci Restored!

Started by NightWolve, 12/31/2018, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Originally: TurboViews FB Group orphaned, Chris "TurboViews" Bucci Deactivated Account! WHY?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/65214321555/

Anybody know why Chris Bucci deactivated his Facebook account all of a sudden ??? It seems to have orphaned his Facebook group a bit as the banner image is gone, but all the posts/threads are there and his co-admin... Very strange, I have seen him log in a few times here and some months ago I asked him for permission to include his TurboViews videos here.

I hope it's temporary and nothing bad happened... :/

jperryss

This was just posted yesterday. If I remember he took a break a few years ago too.

"Happy New Year turboviewers! Chris Bucci has taken a reprieve from social media to focus on himself for a bit and come back refreshed and renewed! The time frame for his return isn't know but you'll know it when he does as it'll be done with style! In the meantime keep the convos fresh and fun and report any unsavory posts to me! Let's make 2019 turbo-tastic!
-Chris"

NightWolve

Thanks jperry, yeah, I asked Bernie and actually reached out to that co-admin right before he posted that publicly, he said:

Quote from: Chris SchojanHey Nicolas, Chris is fine. He does this often to refresh himself from social media and focus on himself. He'll be back soon!
What's interesting about that is it orphaned the TurboViews group such that the banner is gone and it looks archived... Bernie said the same thing, he does this once in a while, tunes out of Facebook, to maybe just "get away" from it all... I know the feeling I guess, but I thought the timing was rather strange because he just released a new DVD volume of his show to market/sell, so it could cost him some sales.