10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Best car to buy? Honda? Kia? Hyundai?

Started by ParanoiaDragon, 06/08/2016, 02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Diesel?  Whatever it is, it's dang nice mileage.... way better than the ~17 I get tooling around town in the mullet chariot.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 08/09/2016, 12:51 PMDiesel?  Whatever it is, it's dang nice mileage.... way better than the ~17 I get tooling around town in the mullet chariot.
Yes it's diesel. 1.5 litre 3 cylinder BMW B37 engine. Personally I'm not a diesel fan, I prefer driving a petrol, but it's a company lease and was cheapest to get.

TDIRunner

I miss my diesel.  I just sold it last year since I didn't have the time on the weekends to keep fixing stuff (just on the car, the engine itself was rock solid). 

I bought my diesel when I was driving my truck 30k miles a year at 14 mpg when gas was over $3.00 a gallon.  You can do the math.  The VW TDI paid for itself a few times over.  The only reason I didn't replace it with another diesel was due to the fact that I don't drive nearly as many miles per year.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."