The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

River City Tokyo Rumble

Started by DQ187, 09/26/2016, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DQ187

Digi.k

need to release it here in the uk and i will grab a copy

DQ187

Not sure if its getting a physical release outside of US or not and seems to be pretty limited here. Amazons sold out already. Dealtavern on ebay seems to have a decent supply and seems to be the only other place selling that i see. They've already blown thru 100 copies so heres a link for anybody still trying to get 1:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/River-City-Tokyo-Rumble-3DS-New-Nintendo-3DS-/381779465246?hash=item58e3d4541e%3Ag%3AfBwAAOSwmfhX5YhF&_trkparms=pageci%253A60c1db3b-84d0-11e6-ade6-74dbd1800bbd%257Cparentrq%253A6c8022611570a2a464ce1da9fffdb3a3%257Ciid%253A1

Cheaper than what i paid on Amazon also. Just dont think it comes with the keychain bonus.

Arjak

DAMN IT! Come faster, Payday!
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

DQ187

And now the price has increased  :-k

csgx1

I ordered a copy from Amazon yesterday.  I usually never buy newly released games but I'm a big fan of the Kunio-kun series.  Looking forward to playing this.  It's great that they translated it, released it in the US and are offering it as a physical game.  I really hope they localize more Kunio-kun games in the future.

DQ187

CGQuarterly

Would have liked to pick this one up today, but it looks like the gaylord flippers jumped all over it.  I'll keep my eye out for a restock.

Arkhan Asylum

I think I kickstarted this.  lol.  I should look into that. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

munchiaz

Quote from: guest on 09/28/2016, 03:47 AMI think I kickstarted this.  lol.  I should look into that. 
This is what you most likely kickstarted
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/combitstudios/river-city-ransom-underground

The game sold out on Amazon quick. I was lucky enough to grab one before they were gone. hoping the restock comes soon so others don't have to deal with flippers

eproxy

ordered :) very nice to see all of the classic elements of Technos in a new release.

TheClash603

Quote from: eproxy on 10/01/2016, 07:14 PMordered :) very nice to see all of the classic elements of Technos in a new release.
Did it restock?  I have been watching to get retail price.

eproxy

39.95 USD key chain included ordered as soon as i seen DQ187 post thank you for the heads up