OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 07/08/2015, 02:17 PMIMG

Source: http://probertson.tumblr.com/
Wow, that guy's tumbler is chock full of cool pixelart and the like.

bob

That is symetrically hypnotic

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 07/08/2015, 02:17 PMIMG

Source: http://probertson.tumblr.com/
Why does this pixel art remind me of scott pilgrim vs the world  ?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ClodBusted

Maybe because Paul Robertson did the sprites for the Scott Pilgrim videogame.

NightWolve

IMG

IMG

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2015, 06:04 AMMaybe because Paul Robertson did the sprites for the Scott Pilgrim videogame.
Ahh the same artist then,nice man.
IMG

Digi.k

Quote from: guest on 07/06/2015, 09:07 PM
Quote from: Digi.k on 07/02/2015, 08:06 PMi102.photobucket.com/albums/m113/secretsociety1/WP_20150630_025.jpg
Bazzy bread!!!  Was it delicious ?
banana cake basically..  I wasn't sure if it was the bread or the soya bean coconut milk that gave me stomach upset for a few days tho...

cjameslv

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/11/2015, 06:04 PM
Quote from: Digi.k on 07/02/2015, 08:06 PMi102.photobucket.com/albums/m113/secretsociety1/WP_20150630_025.jpg
banana cake basically..  I wasn't sure if it was the bread or the soya bean coconut milk that gave me stomach upset for a few days tho...
You sure that was bread...

Digi.k

Quote from: cjameslv on 07/12/2015, 01:07 AM
Quote from: Digi.k on 07/11/2015, 06:04 PM
You sure that was bread...
now that you mentioned it ... could have been Bazaru de Gozaru poop.. tasted like banana but gave me the runs...

geise

They have no hand sanitizer at the Bazzy factory.

Warbucks

This faceswap made me laugh for some reason.

IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Warbucks on 07/13/2015, 10:19 PMThis faceswap made me laugh for some reason.
IMG
Looks like a 90s Power Ranger enemy. lol
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Arnam Zola..........or Krang!
IMG

Digi.k

IMG

I wish I made this book
IMG

Warbucks

jtucci31

bob

ClodBusted

This is how I feel today.

esteban

Dear Lord, that is an unflattering photo.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Warbucks

esteban

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Warbucks on 07/21/2015, 12:31 PMBullet Bill Car
IMG
Saw one of dem cars the other day, I was intrigued. Made me think.... If I ever feel like being even closer to death, I shall invest in one. :3
IMG

o.pwuaioc

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Joe Redifer

I'm curious about frame counters. Do they eat up any processing time that could potentially decrease the framerate? Do people actually use those, like, all the time? Or just for testing? Do you think people would notice the difference if they didn't have that counter?

bartre

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/22/2015, 04:40 PMI'm curious about frame counters. Do they eat up any processing time that could potentially decrease the framerate? Do people actually use those, like, all the time? Or just for testing? Do you think people would notice the difference if they didn't have that counter?
PC gamers are almost as bad as nintendo gamers.
they decided a long time ago that if it's not the absolute best it could possibly be that it was garbage.

really, no way most people are actually noticing this stuff.

example -
the difference between 720p and 1080p on a 32" TV is indistinguishable to the human eye at ~5'

jeffhlewis

Quote from: bartre on 07/22/2015, 05:20 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/22/2015, 04:40 PMI'm curious about frame counters. Do they eat up any processing time that could potentially decrease the framerate? Do people actually use those, like, all the time? Or just for testing? Do you think people would notice the difference if they didn't have that counter?
PC gamers are almost as bad as nintendo gamers.
they decided a long time ago that if it's not the absolute best it could possibly be that it was garbage.

really, no way most people are actually noticing this stuff.

example -
the difference between 720p and 1080p on a 32" TV is indistinguishable to the human eye at ~5'
It seems like yesterday that if a game ran at 24 fps average, it was totally acceptable. 60 fps was a rare treat reserved for things like Virtua Fighter 2 or Tobal. People are crazy.

Psycho Punch

60 FPS IS better, that's a fact, but there's not much of a problem if it's half of it really. I honestly played the PS3 version of Ground Zeroes and except for the draw distance (characters invisible then suddenly appearing when using binoculars) it was great... if it weren't for Shenmue 3 I honestly wouldn't bother with the "next gen" to be honest.

I'm indifferent to PC gaming. Too much $$$ to truly crush console performance, I'd rather play on steam casually with older gen games (go check out how many hours I have on Commandos 1 and Opposing Force lol).
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

o.pwuaioc

ClodBusted

10-20 FPS + fog on N64, oh, those were the days, when the Nintendo fandom went crazy when F-Zero X with it's mind-bending 60 FPS was released. I was seriously impressed, even if the track graphics looked very plain.

However, once I saw how great Tekken 3 with 60 FPS and Ridge Racer 4 with 30 FPS ran on the PlayStation, I couldn't unsee it anymore. These ran fluent and even had graphics that were nice to look at.
It always puzzled me how the PS1 could run polygonal graphics so much smoother, even if the CPU ran at a way lower clock speed. Well, of course there were other visible drawbacks with the PS1's graphical capabilities, but so the N64 had its own distinctive drawbacks.

On another note:
IMG
Please create a caption for this picture and win.

esteban

IMG

"Now you will never have the opportunity to travel backwards in time."

esteban

IMG

"One does not categorically assert that Valis III (MD) is  superior to Valis III (PCE)"

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

LostFlunky

IMG

"`Ef you don't lemme loose, I'll knock you agin,' sez Brer Rabbit, sezee, en wid dat he fotch 'er a wipe wid de udder han', en dat stuck!"

ClodBusted

And you're winner, too.

Warbucks

How many people do this?

I know I do...

IMG

esteban

^and waiting for elevator doors to open!

NightWolve

IMG

ClodBusted

I chuckled.

And then I realized there was a soccer ball hidden under the car.

ROLF!

Warbucks

Well played Target, well played.

IMG

esteban

Quote from: Warbucks on 08/09/2015, 10:00 PMWell played Target, well played.

IMG
I know giant bouncy balls were in there.

But maybe...

Psycho Punch

NightWolve

Hahahaha! Saving/sharing that!

jeffhlewis

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 08/10/2015, 08:58 PMIMG
Haaa why do snake&liquid have a problem with the announcer !? Metal Gear !?
IMG

NightWolve

They do all the work, risk-taking, etc. in the Metal Gear series and probably for shitty pay, then they're left with "A Hideo Kojima game" stamped on all over the place, him trying to take all the credit... You'd be pissed too, wouldn't you ?? He had it coming I say... :P

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/11/2015, 12:10 PMThey do all the work, risk-taking, etc. in the Metal Gear series and probably for shitty pay, then they're left with "A Hideo Kojima game" stamped on all over the place, him trying to take all the credit... You'd be pissed too, wouldn't you ?? He had it coming I say... :P
They should beat down konami ceo instead since it came out he's a douchebag.Beside having hideo name removed from MGSV  :wink:
IMG