The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

That really IS one smart Gecko! :)

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/14/2015, 01:59 PMThat really IS one smart Gecko! :)

IMG
:lol: :lol:
Really fox should just give the movie rights for ff back to marvel.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ClodBusted

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 08/10/2015, 08:58 PMIMG
This reminds me that I have to re-create Liquid and Big Boss next to my existing Solid Snake CAW in Smackdown Vs Raw 2010.

Great animation, thanks for sharing.

ParanoiaDragon

Quote:lol: :lol:
Really fox should just give the movie rights for ff back to marvel.
All I can hope, is that it did so badly, that Fox will be willing to do a Sony, & work out a deal with Marvel.  There was something about Fox doing an X-men tv show, so maybe in X-change for that they would give Marvel FF4 back.  On the flip side, I wish Fox would lose the rights to X-men as a whole, but, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
IMG

NightWolve

NightWolve

Gredler

NightWolve

One of seven facts about The Neverending Story you probably didn't know: Yoda, Mickey Mouse, Chewbacca, C3PO, The Ewoks, E.T. and Gumby make cameos!!

QuoteIMG
During the first Ivory Tower scene when the group of Fantasians are gathered together, within that conclave are some very interesting attendees. If you look very closely you will see characters such as Yoda, Mickey Mouse, Chewbacca, C3PO, The Ewoks, ET and Gumby. The image only lasted a split-second. Just long enough to question your sanity.
IMG

wayback.nerdbastards.com/2015/7-facts-you-probably-didnt-know-about-the-neverending-story/

esteban

I have this on DVD (budget release first two films together)...and I thought my kids might like it, but they are always scared of the beginning of the first film. Ha!

BUT I WANT TO PAUSE THE FILM AT THE SCENE ABOVE TO SEE IF THIS IS TRUE.

Because conspiracy theories. :)

I have some ancient Lihmahl (sp?) LP because I was hoping some of his other songs would be as great as the theme song for the film....oh well, they aren't. At least, not the album I stumbled upon.

GUMBY!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

thesteve

trim circuit

IMG

Digi.k

current gen consoles need to get back to this shit!

IMG

GohanX

I want to play the 3d Pole Position game.

thesteve

cuts

osd.jpg

NecroPhile

Quote from: thesteve on 09/04/2015, 11:18 PMtrim circuit
Heh, you said trim.

Right in the middle, it looks kinda like an owl face.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dicer

HailingTheThings

^ Looks like a quintuple vaginaed anus. I'm frightened.
IMG

Psycho Punch

IMG

Yuriaaaa
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

Warbucks

NightWolve

Warbucks

REFLEXES.......  LMAO

IMG

NightWolve

FF8 - GameOver.

IMG

Opethian

Tonberry me with my money
IMG

GohanX

NightWolve

:lol:

IMG

o.pwuaioc

Best comment I saw after that: "On behalf of Asians everywhere, we too must politely decline this offer. We suggest you look into Indians. I hear they hold cows sacred."

NightWolve

Quote from: guest
Quote from: NightWolve on 09/16/2015, 07:03 PM:lol:
IMG
Best comment I saw after that: "On behalf of Asians everywhere, we too must politely decline this offer. We suggest you look into Indians. I hear they hold cows sacred."
Ha, so pretty much everybody "graciously" took a pass. ;) Didn't see the rest of that wherever it occurred, just the snapshot there. I dunno if that was a serious post by her or her photo was found, and the comments were added to start a joke meme, but it is amusing.

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 09/16/2015, 10:15 PMBest comment I saw after that: "On behalf of Asians everywhere, we too must politely decline this offer. We suggest you look into Indians. I hear they hold cows sacred."
Heh, that's some good ego deflation.

ClodBusted

IMG

Challenge: Assign forum member names to the faces.

SuperPlay

NightWolve

Gredler

NightWolve

Naw, I was always terrible at artwork actually, heh.

It's from my homie Alejandro AKA FantasyAnime.
His Facebook/Twitter accounts primarily share great videogame-related artwork, a lot of times from SquareSoft games like FF or Chrono Trigger, etc.

It's possible that he did that himself, I believe he has drawn his own stuff as he is very good artistically in his website designs and included image work, but more than likely he just found and shared it as usual.

GohanX

That Rydia pic is fantastic!

Gredler

Very cool, thanks for sharing :)

KnightWarrior

I been going though like 20 pages, I love the Cat Gifs & the Shoplifter ran in the Glass

SuperPlay

An old one, but it still makes me smile

IMG

ClodBusted

And that's why you should never say "no" to a Panda.

NightWolve

IMG

DAMN!!!! Clicky to zoom. (A bit close to NSFW though.)

IMG

Tecmo wanting to make a helluva impression for Rygar...

IMG

IMG

Ha!

IMG

Psycho Punch

/SXel0B7.png

Kind of a familiar face.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

NightWolve

Good point, didn't know Ritchie had died till seeing this.

IMG

Psycho Punch

IMG

No one cared about the death of Gary Kildall either, not just him but a lot of early computer pioneers died in relative obscurity. Which is OK because CS is kind of 'obscure' to the general public, Jobs was a marketer first and that's why people remember him, he sold his image well.

NightWolve

Well, one difference I see is he died back in 1994, which is before even Windows 95 took off along with the Internet, though the "Internet" technically started going live in 1991, it would be many years before it became a powerful communication medium to compete with say the TV, etc. Affordable desktops had to happen along with 56 kbps modems.

Ritchie and Jobs on the other hand both died in 2011, in a digital age of affordable high-speed broadband, powerful desktops and WiFi tablets/phones everywhere for average people, etc. and where the Internet has practically replaced most communication methods. I learned about Jobs death either from Facebook trending news feeds, or from whatever other news websites I might visit. So, there certainly was a lot more potential for Ritchie to get more life accomplishment respects in 2011 and it getting noticed versus Gary Kildall of course, and to some extent, this meme is accomplishing that, but yeah... The contrast here between those 2 is kind of telling.

NecroPhile

Warbucks

I need one of these!!
Instant clean

IMG

GohanX

Looks kinda like a torture decide.

Bloufo

esteban

Quote from: Warbucks on 10/13/2015, 06:08 PMI need one of these!!
Instant clean
IMG
Delousing.

Commence.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Otaking

/rk51qp.jpg
/rcsw1d.jpg

From
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.