@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Greetings from NJ!

Started by herb, 02/25/2015, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herb

Hi, my name is Herb and I'm new to the forums! I'm 24 years old, been collecting for about 3 years now, and recently got into collecting for PC Engine and PC-FX. I own a standard Japanese Duo with a region modded hu card slot, and a regular PC-FX. I also collect for Neo Geo MVS, Xbox, PS1, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PSP, and Wonder Swan. I'm really big into anime and manga, with my favorite being Golgo 13, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Parasyte. If you have any questions feel free to ask :dance:

technozombie

Welcome to the forum.

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard!  It's good to see another PC-FX owner.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

herb

Quote from: guest on 02/25/2015, 10:59 AMWelcome aboard!  It's good to see another PC-FX owner.  :mrgreen:
Thanks dude. It's a fun little system to collect for and definitely has a unique charm. I'd like to have a full set for it some day  :mrgreen:

wildfruit

Welcome. Nice to meet you!

HailingTheThings

IMG

Sarumaru

Hi Herbs, and welcome!

esteban

Welcome, comrade. :)

I am also in NJ.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

herb

Thanks for the warm reception, guys.

@esteban: Whereabout in NJ are you at? I'm in Ewing.

esteban

Quote from: herb on 03/03/2015, 03:52 AMThanks for the warm reception, guys.

East Hanover.

I grew up in Bloomfield. My parents are still there.

I know the Ewing area a *little* (my friend has lived there for ~10 years and another friend lived in Robbinsville for ~5 years before moving this past summer).

There are a few folks here from NJ, but some have not been active for a few years.

Ninja Spirit, for example, was living in Perth Amboy (I'm 90% sure) the last time he checked in.

:)

I love NJ, and defend it, but some folks here at the forums are convinced we live in a goofy state.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

herb

Quote from: esteban on 03/03/2015, 01:54 PM
Quote from: herb on 03/03/2015, 03:52 AMThanks for the warm reception, guys.

East Hanover.

I grew up in Bloomfield. My parents are still there.

I know the Ewing area a *little* (my friend has lived there for ~10 years and another friend lived in Robbinsville for ~5 years before moving this past summer).

There are a few folks here from NJ, but some have not been active for a few years.

Ninja Spirit, for example, was living in Perth Amboy (I'm 90% sure) the last time he checked in.

:)

I love NJ, and defend it, but some folks here at the forums are convinced we live in a goofy state.
I actually quite enjoy living here. I grew up in Hamilton and Yardville, and only recently moved out to here. Never been to East Hanover personally. What I enjoy about living here is it's very diverse, there's 2 major cities within a few hours drive,we have quite a good selection of game stores in all directions, we also seem to be quite blessed with games out in the wild here. Good to know there's some fellow OBEY fans in my area :mrgreen:

EvilEvoIX

Nice, another Jersey Guy, welcome to the fold.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.