NORMAL:

Member                   Score
shubibiman             137 660
Turboswimbz:          82,780
Wmac:                    71,000
FiftyQuid                 67,260  

HARD:

SUICIDE:
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

Ready for some scores.  I am hoping to make a post worthy run sometime during the weekend.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

FiftyQuid

Do you need pics for proof?  Not that my score is high or anything, but if you're looking to add some scores to this thread put me down for 67,260 on Normal.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

turboswimbz

Pictures will be helpful if you get over the preloaded high scores for now I was Just hoping to get some scores down, This really is a pretty fun game. Also since your under the top score now, you need to snap the pic fast on the blinking screen which can be quite hard.

shubibiman

My best score so far is 137 660. I made it to level 3-2.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

wmacmonagle

Shu high score is at 137k.  172,210 is default high scrore.

anyway

played few games last night.  71,770 is my high score so far!!!.. Pretty Fun game!!! will try again tonight !!!!  Went up to 2-3..  
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

turboswimbz