10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

I have something that is not on the site

Started by Joe Redifer, 05/21/2008, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

Check it, yo:

clubturbo.jpg

36-page Turbo catalog.  Do you have this ?

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Turbo D

I wish I had that turbo cAtalOg!!?!! What is inside? Are there upcoming games? Cool nEon accessories? whY must you tease me JoE?!?!?!?
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

A better question-- is your CAPS LOCK key on the fritz? SHIFT, perhaps?
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

Necro, you're going to have to prove you have this super ultra rare catalog.  What's on page 21?  Booyah!

NecroPhile

Sinistron

lol I'm guessing there is no page 21
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

NecroPhile

I don't really know, Sinistron; I'll have to don my old fedora and explore the closet before I can give a honest answer.  :wink:

Sinistron

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/23/2008, 09:27 AMI don't really know, Sinistron; I'll have to don my old fedora and explore the closet before I can give a honest answer.  :wink:
hehe gonna need the bullwhip too? Frenzied dust bunnies and the like ready to pounce?
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Joe Redifer

Actually the reason I started this thread was to see if Aaron has this booklet.  If not, I was going to offer it to him (via postal mail) so he could archive it FOREVAR.

Turbo D

I hope that someone archives it! I can't wait to see the juicy tidbits that are inside!  =P~
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Joe - I don't have that booklet.  I'll PM you about it :)
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Zeon

HOLY CRAP! I totally still have that exact catalog with some other miscellaneous catalogs/paperwork in my closet. I didn't realize it was exactly "rare".

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Freeway2

Was this ever uploaded as I would love to see what's inside.
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

NightWolve

I seem to remember seeing the Cosmic Fantasy 2 write up, but the cover doesn't seem familiar.

NoSexGex

Was always curious where this catalog was from. Recently found a complete in box TG16 with the $89.99 holidays sticker on the front, and sure enough found one inside.

IMG
IMG
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!