OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/19/2017, 10:36 AMIt's funny how people blame Obama for the huge deficit starting in 2008 but fail to remember the reason for that deficit.  The economy was in free fall when he took office.  Tax revenues were down and stimulus was needed to prevent a total depression.  Many credible economists have credited Obama with preventing a depression through strong action early in the recession.  Failing to prevent a depression could have easily caused far greater deficits.  Why won't anyone recognize what an awful mess Obama walked into when he took office?  All things considered I think he did pretty damn well.  Unemployment was over 10% when he started, now it's under 5%.  The stock market has tripled since he took office so the wealthy are doing great.

I hope conservatives prove me wrong for our countries sake but I'm not optimistic in the least.
If he prevented a Depression he did it by record spending.  Our debt is too much as I have posted earlier.  That 5% unemployment number is bullshit.  Once people have lost their unemployment benefits and stop collecting they are no longer counted as unemployed.  The ACA forced a ton of private businesses to cut employee hours so they we no longer full time or simply let them go.  Millions lost their insurance and benefits and lost their jobs or took jobs for FAR less money as they had no choice. 

This is easily provable as 94,000,000 are NOT in the work force.  Our population is 320,000,000 so that works out to be 29%.  Obviously there are old, retired, handicapped, whatever so cut that number in half to 14%, hell lower it to 10% again for incidentals; the 5% is bullshit.

The issue remains, completely non-partisan, that Government is not the solution to the problem, Government is the problem.   They confiscate wealth and simply misappropriate and ask for more over and over again with Zero Repercussions.  Now there is one, it's Trump.  He is the punishment.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

The Bureau of Labor Statistics provides both the widely reported unemployment rate and the "real" unemployment rate.  They're fully explained for anyone not too lazy to look.

The 10% rate quoted by BMW was also the "fake" rate, so I don't know what point evo is trying to make.  The fact remains that unemployment is way down, no matter if you're looking at the "real" or "fake" rates over Obama's presidency.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 11:09 AMThe Bureau of Labor Statistics provides both the widely reported unemployment rate and the "real" unemployment rate.  They're fully explained for anyone not too lazy to look.

The 10% rate quoted by BMW was also the "fake" rate, so I don't know what point evo is trying to make.  The fact remains that unemployment is way down, no matter if you're looking at the "real" or "fake" rates over Obama's presidency.
False

Unemployment only counts people who are actively looking for jobs but don't have one.

The rate I showed is made up of 94Million people not in the Work Force.  With a population of 320 Million a simple math problem shows that 29% of our country is not employed.  Obviously not all of them are unemployed meaning retired, SSI recipients, Welfare, and so on.  It's still WAY WAY above 5% especially when counting Welfare.  5% is not defendable and you not understanding this either proves your complete idiocy (which I don't believe is true) or a reluctance to cave in to the facts simply because they came from me and ruins your partisan ideology.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

LostFlunky

All you need to know about the unemployment debate is here:

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS12300000

and here:

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

From this information, you will be able to determine that President Obama has been successful putting people back to work...

Employment-population ratio December 2008 = 61%
Employment-population ratio December 2016 = 59.7%

Change = -1.3

Unemployment Rate December 2008 = 7.3%
Unemployment Rate December 2016 = 4.7%

Change = 2.6

Previous government:

Employment-population ratio December 2000 = 64.4%

Change = -3.4

Unemployment Rate December 2000 = 3.9%

Change = -3.4

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 01/19/2017, 01:45 AM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/18/2017, 09:49 AMBuzzfeed certainly did fuck up, no question there.  The problem is that CNN did nothing wrong.  They didn't post the list or any specifics of what it contained, nor did they link to it on Buzzfeed; what they did was report on the lists existence, where it came from, and that Obama, Trump, senior legislators, etc. were briefed on it.  That's called news reporting.
According to other news outlets that posted stories after the whole thing exploded, the dossier was an example of disinformation that Trump's briefers wanted to have on hand so that they could show Trump the difference between good intel and nonsense.

In their original article, Fake News presented the dossier -- without going into specifics -- as a collection of sufficiently credible intel that was presented to several important people.  Their choice of words gave the absurd dossier an air of legitimacy, especially since. Fake News had spent the previous week defending the intel community.

If the dossier truly was used as an example of disinformation, then Fake News screwed up big time by completely misrepresenting its purpose.  Either way,Fake News  had the dossier, parts of which were verifiably untrue and parts of which were clear nonsense to people who aren't so anti-Trump that they'll believe anything.  They reported it as sufficiently credible without confirming the credibility.  Fake News earned the egg on their face.
Fixed

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 01/19/2017, 12:33 PMAll you need to know about the unemployment debate is here:

and here:

From this information, you will be able to determine that President Obama has been successful putting people back to work...

Change = -1.3

Change = 2.6

Previous government:

Change = -3.4

Change = -3.4
Does this take into account government jobs or actual private sector growth?
IMGIMGIMG

LostFlunky

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/19/2017, 01:02 PM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 01/19/2017, 12:33 PMAll you need to know about the unemployment debate is here:

and here:

Change = -1.3

Change = 2.6

Previous government:

Change = -3.4

Change = -3.4
Does this take into account government jobs or actual private sector growth?
Red herring.. It is the exact same data from 2 periods - the reporting criteria for both periods is identical, meaning your question has no relevance...

Your argument has been that the current unemployment rate doesn't account for people who have stopped looking, this number does.  The employment- population ratio is the percentage of people employed in a given population range, the BLS is using anyone age 16 or greater...

NecroPhile

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/19/2017, 11:36 AMFalse

Unemployment only counts people who are actively looking for jobs but don't have one.

The rate I showed is made up of 94Million people not in the Work Force.  With a population of 320 Million a simple math problem shows that 29% of our country is not employed.  Obviously not all of them are unemployed meaning retired, SSI recipients, Welfare, and so on.  It's still WAY WAY above 5% especially when counting Welfare.  5% is not defendable and you not understanding this either proves your complete idiocy (which I don't believe is true) or a reluctance to cave in to the facts simply because they came from me and ruins your partisan ideology.
The BLS provides more than one unemployment rate.  There's six of them; the most often quoted number (U-3) is currently 4.7%, while the rate that includes everyone unemployed, working part time because they can't get full time, in school because they couldn't get a job, etc. (U-6) is 9.2%.

Early in Obama's presidency, the 'real' unemployment rate (U-6) was 17.5%.  So like I already said, it doesn't matter if you follow BMW's numbers (generalized U-3) or the 'real' unemployment numbers (U-6); either way, the unemployment rate is very much improved.  Only an idiot would try to argue otherwise.

jlued686

OoooOOOOooh! I see this has turned into an Econ 101 class! Grab your pipes and smoking jackets, fellas. Armed with Google and a head full of piss, we've got an armchair economist!

The bar is simple, and it's based on a philosophy that I believe was popularized by the Republican Jesus, Ronnie Reagan: are we better off than we were 8 years ago? Forget your, "But the debt!" and "Trillion dollars!" and "My skewed chart - which is obviously better than your skewed chart - says this" arguments. They're all bullshit.

Simply put: there is no question that the country is in far better shape than it was eight years ago. Fuck your deficit, fuck your debt. Somebody had to pay to get things out of the toilet. The country was in the god damned tank in 2008 and it's not now. Case fucking closed.

Get back to the topic at hand and stop pretending you know shit about the economy.

Trump is a fucking jerkoff. Discuss.

jlued686

ROAR!

I just hate it when the waters get muddied by this horseshit. The answer is simple and indisputable: the country is in a better place when it was 8 years ago. To argue against that is to expose yourself as a fool.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/19/2017, 03:11 PMROAR!

I just hate it when the waters get muddied by this horseshit. The answer is simple and indisputable: the country is in a better place when it was 8 years ago. To argue against that is to expose yourself as a fool.
Not really. That all depends on whose shoes you are standing in. Very subjective based on your socioeconomic position.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/19/2017, 09:26 AMLol... I've had a request via PM to draw another one in which Evo and Trump are enjoying some watersports together.
Do it null, come on you can't just say that and walk away, please
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

jlued686

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 06:05 PM

Not really. That all depends on whose shoes you are standing in. Very subjective based on your socioeconomic position.
Yeah, and there are some people who made out great from the 2008 economic crisis, too.

That argument is bullshit. As a whole, our country is in much better condition now than it was eight years ago.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/19/2017, 07:01 PM

Yeah, and there are some people who made out great from the 2008 economic crisis, too.

That argument is bullshit. As a whole, our country is in much better condition now than it was eight years ago.
The sky is blue, and water is wet.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/19/2017, 07:01 PM

This sentiment is so broadly accepted that the party claiming responsibility for this great state of America just sufferred devastating losses at every level of government.

jlued686

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 07:15 PMThis sentiment is so broadly accepted that the party claiming responsibility for this great state of America just sufferred devastating losses at every level of government.
WTF is your point? That because Dems lost we're worse off than we were 8 years ago, despite the facts? Spin it however you want, man, but it's reality

Coincidentally, this just in.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/19/2017, 07:27 PMLol... If only popular vote counted. But this broad majority you speak of, it will be interesting to see how pleased they will be with the consequences of their sweeping victory.

And Jesus tits, I've never seen such jackasses. When Obama won I didn't see anyone running around calling all of the Romney fans whiny stupid loserfags. I think that is what I hate most about this all... The country is officially fucked and assholes are being dicks about this "victory".
I don't recall everyone crying on tv/Twitter/YouTube/instagram, rioting in the street calling for violence, and acting like butthurt losers that Romney lost either. That was kinda evos point. Liberals are all about acceptance, inclusion, and understanding until they don't get their way, then it's race baiting, rioting, and violence.

And even with the popular vote you still have half of those who voted dont share the rosey picture that America is doing awesome now.

jlued686

Yep. All liberals. Just like all conservatives are hillbilly racist cousin-fuckers, right?

Nobody said we're doing awesome. Just better than eight years ago.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/19/2017, 07:34 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 07:15 PMThis sentiment is so broadly accepted that the party claiming responsibility for this great state of America just sufferred devastating losses at every level of government.
WTF is your point? That because Dems lost we're worse off than we were 8 years ago, despite the facts?

Coincidentally, this just in.
From NPR.... Might as well be written by the DNC.

You said are we better off, and my point is that it's very subjective based on your personal experience and circumstance, and a lot of the nation doesn't share that rosey view. So.... Your policies and ideology were rejected at all levels across the nation.

Pop vote only means shit in the presidential election. Lefties lost at all levels.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/19/2017, 06:36 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 01/19/2017, 09:26 AMLol... I've had a request via PM to draw another one in which Evo and Trump are enjoying some watersports together.
Do it null, come on you can't just say that and walk away, please
I would really like to see this too. It would be epic.

jlued686

Predictable... If you'd bother to read the article. you'd see that it's not all good news.

And that some people aren't doing better is irrelevant. That will always be the case. Again: AS A WHOLE the country is better off than it was eight years ago. Why is that so difficult for you to admit? It's okay, buddy. I won't tell anyone. I'll even let you give all the credit to the Republican congress, if it makes you feel better.

TheClash603

Democrats = Better Politicians

Republicans = Better People

I say this as a Democrat.

jlued686

Democrats = Republicans. They both are people and they both have good and bad ideas.

I say this as an independent who hates lumping people into labels and categories.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/19/2017, 07:57 PMPredictable... If you'd bother to read the article. you'd see that it's not all good news.

And that some people aren't doing better is irrelevant. That will always be the case. Again: AS A WHOLE the country is better off than it was eight years ago. Why is that so difficult for you to admit? It's okay, buddy. I won't tell anyone. I'll even let you give all the credit to the Republican congress, if it makes you feel better.
Maybe because I don't think it's better. Duh

ToyMachine78

Agreed shit has been topsy turvy for a few years. Now there's change, so all I ask is people give the man a chance.

If shit goes South , I'll be the first to call it out. I have no party affiliation or loyalties.

Now... Don't you have an art project to be working on? Given the subject matter, imagine the possibilities of water color

BigusSchmuck

I'm just pissed that my hobby is getting fucking expensive cause our dollar is turning into shit. Don't care for either Republicans or Democrats at the moment. Just waiting for China to dump its trillions of dollars in reserves.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 08:54 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 07:35 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 07:27 PMLol... If only popular vote counted. But this broad majority you speak of, it will be interesting to see how pleased they will be with the consequences of their sweeping victory.

And Jesus tits, I've never seen such jackasses. When Obama won I didn't see anyone running around calling all of the Romney fans whiny stupid loserfags. I think that is what I hate most about this all... The country is officially fucked and assholes are being dicks about this "victory".
I don't recall everyone crying on tv/Twitter/YouTube/instagram, rioting in the street calling for violence, and acting like butthurt losers that Romney lost either. That was kinda evos point. Liberals are all about acceptance, inclusion, and understanding until they don't get their way, then it's race baiting, rioting, and violence.

And even with the popular vote you still have half of those who voted dont share the rosey picture that America is doing awesome now.
You don't recall "terrorist fist jab" incendiary type stuff on fox firing up their base by accusing Obama of being a Muslim terrorist, the birther crap, the fake Planned Parenthood videos, the militias, the abortion clinic shootings, the Gabby Gifford shooting, all of the calls to arms from all of Trump's cronies and even he himself calling on 2nd amendment people to take matters into their hands shortly after calling Obama the literal founder of isis? Not to mention the outbreak of hate crimes following the election. Oh, but those don't count because there was one or two faked stories by attention whores so they must all be fake.

Granted, more people participated in the peaceful protests and the "liberal media" latched on to and focused the few cases of violence, most of which were unrelated to the protests other than proximity.

I guarantee that there would be civil war or at least some truly fucked up shit going on right now if the election has been rigged as the Trump kept insisting.there would be blood on a grand scale, not people marching in the streets.

The main difference between reactions to Obama and Trump elections is that Obama was a black man calling for hope at the brink of ruin... Whereas Trump is an orange man calling to make America great again by breaking up Hispanic families with mass deportations (goddamn Mexican rapists took our jobs), instituting a Muslim registry tantamount to the beginnings of the Japanese internment, appointing a comical set of individuals to posts, threatening the 1st amendment by opening libel laws to journalism, and documented PROVEN Russian influence aiding him to the throne....  But none of it is true because he makes a formulaic tweet.

Liberal media. Sad!

It isn't a conspiracy if facts and reality back up the views of one side more than the other. It isn't arrogance to put stock in science and experts versus gut feeling.

But this experiment has been set in motion. Let's see how great things get for your everyman now that corporations don't need lobbyists because the ARE the government.

I haven't felt that the world has gone mad like this since the lead up to operation Shock and Awe.  It was plain as day that it was all bullshit, but it went through anyway.
Hook, Line, and Sinker, Ay Nulltard?  Making MSNBC proud.  Turn on the news at 12:00 EST it'll be a hoot.
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 07:35 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 07:27 PMLol... If only popular vote counted. But this broad majority you speak of, it will be interesting to see how pleased they will be with the consequences of their sweeping victory.

Finally someone gets the point.  Someone who hasn't freebased the Kool-Aid.
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 01/19/2017, 10:15 PMI'm just pissed that my hobby is getting fucking expensive cause our dollar is turning into shit. Don't care for either Republicans or Democrats at the moment. Just waiting for China to dump its trillions of dollars in reserves.
The US dollar has gone up as of late.  If China dumped it's US Debt it would collapse the USD but it would also collapse their Debt as it would become worth way less than they paid for it and the US would get a bargain as they would pay the same debt back that's worth way less.  Basically, according to Reuters...

"any weakening in the U.S. debt markets and the resulting global markets turmoil, including likely weakness in the dollar, would bounce back on China and could hurt its economy badly, especially as the United States is such a huge Chinese export market."

And....

"So, in all actuality, at least secretly, the US Treasury would like to see this happen, if only because it drives the value of their T-bills down, and their interest payments would be less in the long run. In the short run, there would be disruptions and probably a 1.5 to 2% drop in the US gross national product until the US worked its way out of it. But regardless of who holds those $1.1 to $1.3 Trillion dollars in US Treasuries once they get onto the open market, the reality is that unless the US government choose to, or is forced to, default on their interest payments when they become due, payments will be made; so, the lower the interest due on them, the less has to be paid out, leaving more in the operating budget for the US Congress through the House of Representatives to allocate. That really is the bottom line. The only ones who really would suffer and not like it very much are the rest of the holders of T-bills, whose effective value would decrease. "

Basically the saying is this.

"If you owe your bank $50,000, you have a problem.  If you owe your bank $50,000,000, the bank has a problem"..
IMGIMGIMG

CrackTiger

Is triple posting several screens worth of text ban worthy?

Either way, this thread should move to Fighting Street.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

Zero_Gamer: a vote for Trump doesn't automatically mean the voter thinks the US is in worse shape than it was eight years ago.  It was true for some, sure, but many voters just thought Trump would do even better, either as a whole or in specific areas of special interest to them.

Evo: less than a third of the ~$20t debt is owned by foreign entities; the rest is owned by US government entities and private US entities.  Essentially, the US is both the borrower and the bank.  Any serious devaluation of the debt (or default) would hurt the US way more than it would hurt China, Japan, etc.

Black Tiger: it should be ban worthy, but sadly there's few rules here and I wouldn't want to again get NW and Nulltard all worked up over me being a nazi mod.  I will, however, move this dumpster fire to Fighting Street.

ToyMachine78

This is refreshing. These two would never be given a voice on mainstream media. It goes against their narrative.

https://youtu.be/MlZqeXZyNl4

ToyMachine78

Quote from: CrackTiger on 01/20/2017, 09:45 AMIs triple posting several screens worth of text ban worthy?

Either way, this thread should move to Fighting Street.
I agree. This thread does belong in fighting street.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2017, 09:49 AMZero_Gamer: a vote for Trump doesn't automatically mean the voter thinks the US is in worse shape than it was eight years ago.  It was true for some, sure, but many voters just thought Trump would do even better, either as a whole or in specific areas of special interest to them.

Evo: less than a third of the ~$20t debt is owned by foreign entities; the rest is owned by US government entities and private US entities.  Essentially, the US is both the borrower and the bank.  Any serious devaluation of the debt (or default) would hurt the US way more than it would hurt China, Japan, etc.

Black Tiger: it should be ban worthy, but sadly there's few rules here and I wouldn't want to again get NW and Nulltard all worked up over me being a nazi mod.  I will, however, move this dumpster fire to Fighting Street.
Good post!!!  Do not forget we keep China's economy afloat by purchasing rubber dog shit by the billions.  If we stopped buying or if China massively devalued their currency to keep their prices low enough to keep trading they would again collapse.  Our economies are too intertwined and any attempt to separate the two would kill the parasite and the host as it were.

I'll keep an eye on my Triple posting, thanks for the warning.  FWIW I do not think of you as a Nazi, just misguided.  We have a new President!!!  New slate, no unity, lets all get involved.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

You double and triple post often and this isn't the first time anyone's complained.  You won't change.

Gredler

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2017, 12:30 PMYou double and triple post often and this isn't the first time anyone's complained.  You won't change.
No I will, it's a valid complaint.  I will be more careful from now on.
IMGIMGIMG

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

ToyMachine78

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/20/2017, 02:20 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/20/2017, 12:30 PMYou double and triple post often and this isn't the first time anyone's complained.  You won't change.
No I will, it's a valid complaint.  I will be more careful from now on.
Make Posting Great Again!

ToyMachine78

Saw this on the interwebs, thought it was pretty funny. Its probably as legit as some of the shit in the DSM

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.

Signs and Symptoms:

People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:
– Telling others they are moving to Canada
– Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
– Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
– Exclamations that "Someone" should do "Something"
– Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
– Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona

Causes and Mechanisms:

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:
– Membership in the Democratic party
– Identifying as a Feminist
– Currently enrolled in college, and/or – Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
– Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
– Massive student debt
– Spotty or non-existent work history
– Hipsterism

Diagnosis:

Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It's critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about 'muh triggers'. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Treatment:
The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

jlued686

Christ...have we sunk so low that we're passing along Facebook posts now?

ToyMachine78

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/20/2017, 06:27 PMChrist...have we sunk so low that we're passing along Facebook posts now?
Mine wasn't a Facebook post. I don't have a Facebook. I think all social media is bollocks.

OldRover

On the whole, I do think that we are, in more ways than not, in a better place today than we were when Obama first took office. That's not to say that everything is better... oh fuck no... there are plenty of areas which are worse today... but on the whole, we're a better country now, and Obama had a hand in that. Anyone who denies this is fucking retarded. I just hope that the things that have improved don't suddenly go to shit under Trump, and that the things that got worse are somehow able to get better... at least a little? Please? Because I'm sick of all the bullshit demographic division in this country, and that is one major thing that went horribly south on Obama's watch and would have continued a rapid downward spiral under Clinton. I highly doubt it will change under Trump, but hey... maybe it will, who knows? Doesn't look like it will though, but one can dream, right?
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NightWolve

Today, the unhinged meltdown by the criminal X.X.XSEED Games employee, Tom-chan "The XSEED Henchman" Lipschultz, is now complete! "President NightWolve" has officially been sworn in! Let's move forward in the business of making America great again! I am truly humbled, thank you and God bless! :P

Note: The following dishonest, libelous Facebook post was never meant for your eyes... Tom-chan locked it for friends-only, and asked that nobody share it, but somebody betrayed him yet again by taking a screenshot and reporting it to me.

Link: x_Xx_Seed_Tom_Lipschultz_Night_Wolve_Trump_Hitler_Libel.jpg
Quote: "As far as I'm concerned, we just elected NightWolve to office. And that prospect absolutely terrifies me..." - Tom "WyrdWad" Lipschultz @xXxXxSeed Games

Background: Upon Donald J. Trump's Nov. 8th election victory, in one of the most diabolical defamatory tactics I've seen, the criminal employee at xXxSeed Games -- who criminally cheated/exploited/abused 4 Ys fan translation projects (by fans FOR fans, NOT corporations!) to unfairly, unjustly hijack 24,891 pre-translated strings -- took to his Facebook account to equate me/NightWolve to Donald Trump, before then equating Trump to Adolf Hitler, the WWII genocidal dictator who went on a world conquest and extermination spree!!! How original, right ? Everybody I hate is Hitler! SHOCK!

However, in the spirit of unity, bipartisanship, coming together after a tough election battle, I decided to assure X.X.XSEED Games on Twitter that I intend be a president for ALL Americans! ALL Americans, whether in red states OR blue states as there is ONLY the United States of America!!! :P

IMG

Rebuttal Forthcoming. I hate to spread his libel before defending myself, but I'll eventually address his lying and distortions when mood and time permit me. I have decided to conclude Tom-chan is just as much a sociopath as Jeffrey the Cocky Cock-Flasher is given the same delusional denials and pathological lying liar behavior that this manchild engages in.

jlued686

My biggest problem with Trump's speech yesterday was that he's describing an America that sounds almost post-apocalyptic. American Carnage? Fucking seriously? He describes us as a third-world country who run around strangling squirrels for sustenance. And then, he promises to return us to some sort of imaginary past, where it was all high-paying wages and handjobs for everyone. It's such obvious bullshit and fear-mongering.

"I alone can solve it."

Okay, buddy. Here's your chance.

Bloufo

Yeah, listening to that speech you'd have thought the US is akin to a wasteland.

That reminds me, I never did finish that game. :P lol

IMG

ToyMachine78

Parts of the US are a wasteland. Like all of the once great mill towns and manufacturing centers.

My hometown is a prime example. From the 40's through the 80's it was the land of milk and honey. Maybe handjobs, I'm not sure. I was too young to be privy to such benefits.

Now it's a sad shell of a place. Unemployment is through the roof, and the place is riddled with drugs.

The problem is that Trumps message wasn't targeted at your demographic, so you can't relate.

I'll be pretty pissed though if he doesnt deliver on the handjobs.

NecroPhile

I enjoyed cry baby Trump disputing the inauguration attendance numbers.  Photographic evidence, DC official's estimates, and MAT rider numbers all point to Obama having greater attendance both times, but who really gives a shit?  Only a narcissistic cunt would make an issue of it.

EvilEvoIX

Just watched the Press Conference in it's entirety.  Well over an hour and was quite informative.  Pretty much addressed all the media's quibbles and gripes.  They went after Trump's CIA meeting in particular saying that Trump loaded the meeting with Cheering Rubes.  Media sure has a hard on for President Trump, I think all this negativity and constant attacks by the media may help him win again in 4 years.

The press secretary hit hard on the false report of Dr. Martin Luther King's bust being removed from the Oval Office.  Pointed out the racial implications and the media was silent on that false report.
IMGIMGIMG