OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Lol Japan FX prices.

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 04/19/2016, 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

I saw a cibler Zenki in the wild.

450$  uggh.

Pretty much fucking madness over here now too.

Thanks, roundeye
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

crazydean

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

majors

Japan is just done with being a foreigner picking field, time to make that eBay moneys! Can't fault the seller, they are there to make money not to make us happy with "steals".

I blame Ark, his new Turbografx released game is just as bad as Kanye in bringing obey into the light of the masses.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

NecroPhile

$450 ain't that bad.  I bought mine last year for ~$500......

..... but that came with a free PC-FX, Zeroigar, Ruruli Ra Rura, Chip Chan Kick, Yuna, and a dozen other games.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

HailingTheThings

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah.  Japanese sellers are tired of clueless foreigners coming and picking them clean, only to see the stuff reselling for double.

I asked three different shops.  They confirmed this.

They also confirmed that its sad, and stupid.

One even said, why do you buy a game to not play it.  Thats not how games work.

Shortly after saying this, a white dude was ebaying on his tablet in front of us.

We looked at him, his tablet, each other, and both loled.

I scored powerdolls and miraculum for 8$ total, though.

Arkhan Asylum

ALSO SOMETIMES THE FUCKING TAPATALK CHECKBOX DOESNT SHOWUP.   

WHO CARES IF I USED TAPATALK

blueraven

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 04/19/2016, 11:51 PMShortly after saying this, a white dude was ebaying on his tablet in front of us.
I'm kind of bummed out by this. I see people do this shit at virtually every secondhand store in CA. Three days ago, I saw Joe Dirt walking out of the Salvation Army with a stack of Saturn games and an iPhone on eBay, giggling. It was truly horrrifying. The best title he had was Battle Arena Toshinden.

After seeing the price of 3 popular games (which I wont name because they'll go up even more) quintuple in price over the last year, I'm not surprised the Japanese sellers are also pissed. It's gotten so out of hand eBay sellers have started to also gouge on shipping; last week, a seller asked me for $10 extra "combined shipping" to include a PCE manual with a game. This was after my $5 discount. No I didn't buy it.   

SuperDeadite

iirc I paid 12,000yen for my Zenki.  Bought it from MediaLand about 10 years ago now.  I think MediaLand gave up on games entirely in the last 5 years, and I'm not positive they even still exist.  Damn I feel old.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

JoshTurboTrollX

You just need to dig deeper. 

the good deals are under the streets!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

shubibiman

Quote from: blueraven on 04/20/2016, 12:10 AMIt's gotten so out of hand eBay sellers have started to also gouge on shipping; last week, a seller asked me for $10 extra "combined shipping" to include a PCE manual with a game. This was after my $5 discount. No I didn't buy it.   
Yeah, some sellers in Japan ask 14$ to ship just one PCE game.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

blueraven

Quote from: shubibiman on 04/21/2016, 01:57 AM
Quote from: blueraven on 04/20/2016, 12:10 AMIt's gotten so out of hand eBay sellers have started to also gouge on shipping; last week, a seller asked me for $10 extra "combined shipping" to include a PCE manual with a game. This was after my $5 discount. No I didn't buy it.   
Yeah, some sellers in Japan ask 14$ to ship just one PCE game.
This was for a manual for a system, and I had already bought a boxed system from the assclown, and he wanted $30 extra for the manual and $15 extra on top for the shipping. IT FITS IN THE BOX.

I told him to shove it.

Arkhan Asylum

I always ship ems to myself so i willingly rip my asshole open to ship one game.

I hate waiting for mail.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 04/21/2016, 08:07 AMI always ship ems to myself so i willingly rip my asshole open to ship one game.

I hate waiting for mail.

Sent from my ANUS using Fapatalk
Gotta go slowboat, it's the only thing that makes it worthwhile for me to import stuff anymore.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: guest on 04/22/2016, 03:24 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 04/21/2016, 08:07 AMI always ship ems to myself so i willingly rip my asshole open to ship one game.

I hate waiting for mail.

Sent from my ANUS using Fapatalk
Gotta go slowboat, it's the only thing that makes it worthwhile for me to import stuff anymore.
I EMS stuff because I am impatient, and don't really trust slowboat.  Once it hits America, all bets are off.  I'd prefer if it spends as little time in USA as possible.   EMS makes it land in Chicago, and then get sent to me.

Boat makes it go to CA, and then to Chicago, and then to me.

nope