@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PCFX Tome of Obey Rename

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 06/19/2016, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

I am going to be changing the PCFXTOO's name.

Because I registered the domain as pcfxtoo.com already, I need a name that still fits this acronym.

Also, I intend to begin work on the site more once Inferno wraps up.    I might piddle out some pages when I am bored in the meantime.

I really hate site editing.

Anyway:  Anyone got any ideas for a name?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

TOO
to oblivion's oblivion

TOO
the only one

TOO
Tiny Oval Office

TOO
thalidomide or Oreo?

TOO
Teh obscure object

TOO
take our octopi

TOO
that's orson's ocelot!

TOO
tastes of ocelot

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

"Princess Rolfee Fan Club (and PCEFX too)"
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 06/19/2016, 12:24 PM"Princess Rolfee Fan Club (and PCEFX too)"
lol.

yes.

I think I like Paul's suggestion of

"PCFX is good (or awesome) TOO", as in, PCFX, TOO!

etc.

HailingTheThings

IMG

NecroPhile

PC-FX: Tittehs or (get the fuck) Out!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sarumaru

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ClodBusted

Tentacles something something.

esteban

wildfruit

TheClash603

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

esteban

Quote from: ButtsniffMcNipplegrinder on 07/03/2016, 04:33 PMHi

I have name for you

Is good to name site with I say here

The Site of the PC-FX for the Internet

Yes
Yes.

esteban

Sarumaru

Just name it with an acronym made up with the initials of the 6 people who own a PC-FX

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Sarumaru on 07/06/2016, 07:45 PMJust name it with an acronym made up with the initials of the 6 people who own a PC-FX
Sick burn.

Opethian

IMG

esteban

Groover

PCFXandU

I do like PCFXalso.
IMG

BlueBMW

PCFX-U... sounds like a Nintendo product
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Arkhan Asylum

I am down with PCFX, TOO!

As, I am quite tired of this OBEY nonsense because new people and general idiots have really ruined the use of that word to the point of "ugh", lol

esteban

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 09/03/2016, 04:24 AMI am down with PCFX, TOO!

As, I am quite tired of this OBEY nonsense because new people and general idiots have really ruined the use of that word to the point of "ugh", lol
:)

Agreed.

PC-FX, Revenge of DOH!

Psycho Punch

Elrinth

PeaSeaEffEggs.

What is a PC-FX? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, have at you!   :-({|=

ClodBusted

Obey PCE? You steal mans souls, and make them your slaves!

Arkhan Asylum

I already renamed it to PCFX,TOO!

Ditches the overdone Obey wording, still targets the same 65 fans of the PCFX...

and I've still not worked on the site much because I hate site making, apparentlyyyyyyyyy.

On the brightside, I have a bellybutton.

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NightWolve

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 09/28/2016, 04:27 AMstill targets the same 65 fans of the PCFX...
Yeah, that'd be my criticism too, a lot of trouble to target 65 fans... ;)

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

esteban

Arkhan Asylum

esteban