Nintendo President Dies (formerly: Giving DarKKKobold his own thread.)

Started by PCEngineHell, 07/11/2015, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/13/2015, 11:52 AMBecause there aren't all that many rules here, and unlike D.K., I don't ban people just because I don't like them.
HAH! Yeah, we could talk about the situations in the past, or even the recent present where I've handed out kicks/bans, and why they were reasonable... but you aren't worth the effort. I'm fine being the boogeyman here. 

Also, everyone is appalled at me handing out "nice little Sparky" a temp ban. What they don't know is that guy is a total psycho, who was PMing me "pussy" and "fucker" repeatedly. For Hours. On. End. I've never had a girl that obsessed with me, much less some weirdo from the internet. Ask the DoxPhilers that were there, his behavior was creepy as fuck.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 12:16 PMHAH! Yeah, we could talk about the situations in the past, or even the recent present where I've handed out kicks/bans, and why they were reasonable... but you aren't worth the effort. I'm fine being the boogeyman here. 
Apparently I am -

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 12:16 PMAlso, everyone is appalled at me handing out "nice little Sparky" a temp ban. What they don't know is that guy is a total psycho, who was PMing me "pussy" and "fucker" repeatedly. For Hours. On. End. I've never had a girl that obsessed with me, much less some weirdo from the internet. Ask the DoxPhilers that were there, his behavior was creepy as fuck.
About that 'ignore' feature you're begging others to use.....
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/13/2015, 12:32 PMAbout that 'ignore' feature you're begging others to use.....
Dude, there is a difference between "annoying" and outright harassment. Don't play fucking dumb. I know you are actually smarter than this.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

I'd say that you are smarter than this, but we both know that's not true.

Unless it works differently over there, ignore will prevent the ignored person from sending you PMs at all, so it doesn't matter one little bit if he's being annoying, harassing, or just really wants to give you a hug.  The problem could've been solved without resorting to nazi mod mode, but then you'd have missed out on your ban hammer hardon.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/13/2015, 01:26 PMI'd say that you are smarter than this, but we both know that's not true.

Unless it works differently over there, ignore will prevent the ignored person from sending you PMs at all, so it doesn't matter one little bit if he's being annoying, harassing, or just really wants to give you a hug.  The problem could've been solved without resorting to nazi mod mode, but then you'd have missed out on your ban hammer hardon.
A five minute ban to encourage him to chill the fuck out is hardly nazi mod mode. Especially after I'd warned him once already. 

You hate me, I get it, but you've threatened full bans for far less. The difference is, when you threatened, I complied. Don't play stupid. Seriously. You are smarter than you are acting right now.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

hahahaha, your welcome pussy <<brought to you in part by red wine>>

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 01:36 PMYou hate me, I get it, but you've threatened full bans for far less.
For far less?  Your trolling and off-topic bullshit affects everyone here, whereas PMs that you could easily block affects nobody at all.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 01:36 PMThe difference is, when you threatened, I complied.
Yep, you wised up and mostly stick to Fighting Street threads now.  See, even trolls can learn.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 01:36 PMDon't play stupid. Seriously. You are smarter than you are acting right now.
Keep playing the victim card and trolling.  Your buddy Desh likes it.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/13/2015, 02:00 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 01:36 PMYou hate me, I get it, but you've threatened full bans for far less.
For far less?  Your trolling and off-topic bullshit affects everyone here, whereas PMs that you could easily block affects nobody at all.

He was also polluting chat with it. Every 10-30 seconds. Half of it was PMs, half of it was in open chat.

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/13/2015, 02:00 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 01:36 PMDon't play stupid. Seriously. You are smarter than you are acting right now.
Keep playing the victim card and trolling.  Your buddy Desh likes it.
How the fuck is this playing the victim card OR trolling? I take it back, you are stupid.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

Man you're a sensitive sally DarKKKobold, why do your feelings get sooooo hurt over what is said about you? Who fucking cares, is the internet your only life?

What are you trying to prove to us? That your a stand up guy, we got it wrong, everyone else is the asshole including me? :P
Just fucking leave and go enjoy the other place and stop trolling ya big cry baby.

AND yes my grammar and spelling is bad, but i can admit that, you can not even admit when your wrong.

<<gets ready for the kicking and baby screams back at me>> :P

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 02:15 PMHow the fuck is this playing the victim card OR trolling?
Saying you are 'fine being the boogeyman' clearly demonstrates that you feel you're being persecuted, you keep going on and on about how you're a VICTIM of that big meanie Sparky, you claim I threatened to ban you for no good reason, and you've called me stupid repeatedly.  So how are you not playing the victim and trolling?

But I just don't get it, right?  You truly are one of the most helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly people here, if it just weren't for all these other jerks (that refuse to put you on ignore) bringing you down.  :lol:

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guestI've never had a girl that obsessed with me...
That's sig material, right there.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/13/2015, 05:08 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 02:15 PMHow the fuck is this playing the victim card OR trolling?
Saying you are 'fine being the boogeyman' clearly demonstrates that you feel you're being persecuted, you keep going on and on about how you're a VICTIM of that big meanie Sparky, you claim I threatened to ban you for no good reason, and you've called me stupid repeatedly.  So how are you not playing the victim and trolling?

But I just don't get it, right?  You truly are one of the most helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly people here, if it just weren't for all these other jerks (that refuse to put you on ignore) bringing you down.  :lol:
I didn't say I was a victim. I fucking couldn't be! I had the power, and I chose to use it, and thus I was explaining my reasoning. He acted like a baby whining in here that he was banned. You made a claim that I was a Nazi mod. Defending my actions isn't a victim card, its explaining my position. For fucks sake, that isn't rocket science.

I didn't say you had no reason, I said your threat was based on me being LESS egregious than Sparky. I said you were intentionally playing dumb, suggesting that you ARE a smart individual, but intentionally acting ignorant to the facts to bolster a false argument. I didn't call you stupid until you continued down the same path repeatedly.

No, I'm pretty much a dick here. At this point, its pretty much a vicious circle. I make a comment, the hate train shows up, and brings out more dickishness from me. A cease fire might help, but don't expect me to be nice, when any time I come to a thread, with an opposing position, you haul out the childish insults. Don't expect graciousness from me, while you call me a cunt. That is how the real world works. I won't cow-tow or kiss ass.

Clearly I have friends here. I've probably hung out in REAL LIFE with more of the people from PCEFX than the majority of users here.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 05:35 PMClearly I have friends here. I've probably hung out in REAL LIFE with more of the people from PCEFX than the majority of users here.
hanging out in your basement talking to yourself and all of your alt accounts doesn't count.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/13/2015, 05:53 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 05:35 PMClearly I have friends here. I've probably hung out in REAL LIFE with more of the people from PCEFX than the majority of users here.
hanging out in your basement talking to yourself and all of your alt accounts doesn't count.
RETARDS!!!

fkddsfsadfsdafdsalfnsdfnsdafsdfsdfdsfs

RETARDS!!!

afdasdfhsiadfudasofdasfoadsfndsfidasf
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 05:35 PMI didn't say I was a victim. I fucking couldn't be! I had the power, and I chose to use it, and thus I was explaining my reasoning. He acted like a baby whining in here that he was banned. You made a claim that I was a Nazi mod. Defending my actions isn't a victim card, its explaining my position. For fucks sake, that isn't rocket science.
It may not be rocket science, but it's clearly beyond your ken.  Your defense is that you were the victim, ergo you're playing the victim.  It really is that simple.

By the way, nice job on ignoring my first argument.  I guess you couldn't come up with any moderately convincing bullshit to explain that one away, or maybe you just got confused by the word 'persecuted'.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 05:35 PMI didn't say you had no reason, I said your threat was based on me being LESS egregious than Sparky.
And I said "no good reason".  It's just one of many instances where you imply that you are treated unfairly.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 05:35 PMI said you were intentionally playing dumb, suggesting that you ARE a smart individual, but intentionally acting ignorant to the facts to bolster a false argument. I didn't call you stupid until you continued down the same path repeatedly.
Go spin that yarn somewhere else.  We both know your intent.

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/13/2015, 05:35 PMNo, I'm pretty much a dick here. At this point, its pretty much a vicious circle. I make a comment, the hate train shows up, and brings out more dickishness from me. A cease fire might help, but don't expect me to be nice, when any time I come to a thread, with an opposing position, you haul out the childish insults. Don't expect graciousness from me, while you call me a cunt. That is how the real world works. I won't cow-tow or kiss ass.
More of the same persecution complex.  Color me unsurprised.

Like I explained to Desh, that thread didn't get ugly until you chose to come back and stir up more drama two weeks later (with several troll attempts at Bigus in other threads).  You claim it's everyone else's fault, but the reality is you ask for it more often than not.

The majority of your posts are in threads like this one, and now that you've had such a long and illustrious career at being a turd, it's what people expect; they're so sick of you, they'll give you shit based on your past, not caring if your current missive is a troll job or not.  You reap what you sow.

esteban

If this wasn't Fighting Street I'd tell everyone to shut the fuck up already.

But since it is fighting street, y'all can shut the fuck up as you suck on my left one.

Everyone looks fucking retarded in these threads.

That's why I prefer it when there are fresh, new  photos to accompany each post...

...QUICK, somebody post one of those awesome grandma erotica balloon photos that nodtveidt/Old_Rover recovered as a bonus when he bought some TG-16 HuCARD from an old lady on eBay. I need my grandma erotica just about now on this thread.

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: esteban on 07/13/2015, 06:42 PMIf this wasn't Fighting Street I'd tell everyone to shut the fuck up already.

But since it is fighting street, y'all can shut the fuck up as you suck on my left one.

That's why I prefer it when there are fresh, new  photos to accompany each post...

...QUICK, somebody post one of those awesome grandma erotica balloon photos that nodtveidt/Old_Rover recovered as a bonus when he bought some TG-16 HuCARD from an old lady on eBay. I need my grandma erotica just about now on this thread.

IMG
You SIR, have just won my approval for the next millinium. 

IMG
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NightWolve

Ah bummer, I wouldn't have renamed the thread, Mike... This is a gift in honor of DarkKo and it should've stayed that way. Thread title searches should bring it up. Sure, it got content-bombed working off a prick like Evan, but now you've got a one-stop shop for some of DarkKo's past (his great career as a forum admin and all the "friends" he made!), the memes and if anything, a list of his shills/defenders (PunkCryborg, cjameslv, and sirhcman, etc.) which could be useful as far as those to avoid doing business with and/or exclude from raffles, etc. Having all that in one place I think is useful. A link to the DickfaceTAS thread also should go in here.

That's the thing that sucks, DarkKo knows you can't get 100% of the forum hating you and continue to operate in it, so there's some "strategery" at work there having befriended a few people starting with nully. He's met with sirhcman at one of those events, and both PunkCryborg and cjames hate Professor, so that also explains their willingness to have run interference and content-bombed the thread to DarkKo's objective benefit. I'm just analyzing the forum politics of what happened here. Also, PunkCryborg has had a hard-on for me too, so there's that.

Oh well, the dream of getting DK to rage-quit PCEFX is not possible. He weathered everything we could throw at his ass... We'll just have to settle for making his stay as unpleasant as possible whenever he decides to creep on over from tasvideos or DoxPhile, etc.. ;)

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 07/12/2015, 12:18 PMI tease you because I like you :D
Also DK doesn't bother me because he is just part of the web of interesting characters that makes this forum so unique.
As Sparky would say *HUGS*
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
and Canada
Pc Engine FX 4 Life

ps: this is fighting street stop being a bunch of pussies mother fuckers!!
pss: hugs
Yeah, RegalSin and Nemesis Nintega were also "interesting characters" and brought their own level of uniqueness...

Since you're both a lazy reader and writer, I'm gonna give you a summary of the rest of my post to you: Go fuck yourself!

Got it ? Now you don't have to read the rest, you got the gist of it in advance.

As it is Fighting Street, I guess it's time you and I had an uncensored heart to heart. If I search for all posts by you to me on this forum, they've been one prickly snipe after the other. I gave your sorry butt a pass each and every time BTW, but after your stunt here, I'm just gonna go ahead and call you out in full.

Based on my observations when it comes to you: You're a stuck up little bitch, you're arrogant, and you're one of the worst writers on PCEFX, along with cjames and I think that explains the psychology of your obsession with my writing. You've done the same shtick 4-5 times now, waiting for a post of mine that was lengthy to pop in and smart off. You also smarted off with me on the CRT TV RGB mod because I didn't name the flyback transformer. One snipe after the other, with no turbo talk inbetween indicates you got a hard-on for me, so it's time to lay it out on the table instead of the weasel heckling bullshit that you've been pulling with me.

In all honesty, to me, you're a fairly useless fuckstick yourself not on DK's level, but still. You are, and I respect that others think different of you, but that's just me. You like obsessing about my writing, so let's talk about yours some more. Fact is, you couldn't write well if your life depended on it. You're a 1-2 sentence average poster as if the forum was a chatroom (one line per post) both because of laziness and lack of education I suspect. Maybe you never learned to type beyond using your 2 index fingers so it takes you a friggin' hour for whatever low quality bullshit you do manage to churn out ??

See, I believe that output is essentially proportional to input. Contrasting you from say esteban, SignOfZeta, etc, good writers who output plenty of content and are articulate at that, your posts show that there's not much going on up in the ole noggin', ya know what I mean ? Probably not. Like I said, output is proportional to input. Not much output cause there's not much input to begin with when it comes to you... Maybe you understand what I'm saying to you, maybe you don't, but there you go!

Anyway, we're still cool, right Evan ? Don't go being a Nancy on me now... It's, you know, just Fighting Street! PCE4EVER BRAH!

Hugs and kisses! Oh and don't you, cjames, and sirhcman (whoever the fuck he is), sweat it, I'll content-bomb your threads in the future when an opportunity presents itself. It's all in good fun after all.

sirhcman

If you feel the need to waste your time spamming my posts so be it, just remember to play fair and keep it in fighting street like I did. If you want to know more about me you should stop by the chat sometime, might be surprised find out that I am not a total asshole and pretty easy to get along with

bob

Quote from: guest on 07/13/2015, 09:02 PM... might be surprised find out that I am not a total asshole and pretty easy to get along with
Lies, all lies.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/13/2015, 08:49 PMAh bummer, I wouldn't have renamed the thread, Mike... This is a gift in honor of DarkKo and it should've stayed that way. Thread title searches should bring it up. Sure, it got content-bombed working off a prick like Evan, but now you've got a one-stop shop for some of DarkKo's past (his great career as a forum admin and all the "friends" he made!), .....
I was being sarcastic about the whole damn thing. I was actually caught off guard when I saw people started to post in it, so yeah name change. This fuck face doesn't deserve all these replies. Its stupid and ridiculous that so many are replying back to him so much. The kid isn't worth the 15 mins of attention his post got from me as is. I got sucked in and decided to get out when I realized how much of my own time was spent I'd never get back.

You guys do what you want, but seriously, there is far better shit to spend your time on then feeding this clown. He wants the negative attention. As long as you keep replying, he will. It will go on and on. This guy is just on auto pilot. No lulz, just annoyance, poorly written rants, and boredom. Everything he does is always the same old shit.

sirhcman

Quote from: agent_orange on 07/13/2015, 09:03 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/13/2015, 09:02 PM... might be surprised find out that I am not a total asshole and pretty easy to get along with
Lies, all lies.
lol you are an idiot :) how is that "secret project" coming along?! ;)

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 07/13/2015, 09:02 PMIf you feel the need to waste your time spamming my posts so be it, just remember to play fair and keep it in fighting street like I did. If you want to know more about me you should stop by the chat sometime, might be surprised find out that I am not a total asshole and pretty easy to get along with
Wait, so you're admitting you wasted your time content-bombing/spamming this thread ? O_o.

sirhcman

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/13/2015, 09:06 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/13/2015, 09:02 PMIf you feel the need to waste your time spamming my posts so be it, just remember to play fair and keep it in fighting street like I did. If you want to know more about me you should stop by the chat sometime, might be surprised find out that I am not a total asshole and pretty easy to get along with
Wait, so you're admitting you wasted your time content-bombing/spamming this thread ? O_o.
Sure I have plenty of time to waste! :D

Emerald Rocker

I'm confused, and reading through the whole thread didn't help.  Wasn't this supposed to be about Iwata?
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

NecroPhile

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 07/13/2015, 09:11 PMWasn't this supposed to be about Iwata?
It is.  That asswipe DarkKancer killed Iwata, but he's not to blame, as NightWolve made him do it.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/13/2015, 08:49 PMAnyway, we're still cool, right Evan  ? Don't go being a Nancy on me now... It's, you know, just Fighting Street! PCE4EVER BRAH!

Hugs and kisses! Oh and don't you, cjames, and sirhcman (whoever the fuck he is), sweat it, I'll content-bomb your threads in the future when an opportunity presents itself. It's all in good fun after all.
It amazes me how much content and hate you have for me considering how short and lacking of content my posts are. Sorry I suggested that you discharge a CRT before you work on it and include that in a future guide. I care about you and your safety. Here's a video about how to do it so you can learn how to safely work on it: https://youtu.be/bDAiLtTDuf4

Anyways I don't care if you want to stalk my posts or think I'm a shit member. I don't dislike you or Mike. In fact I like you guys a lot! I added you to facebook because I like you. I sent an email to Fudoh when he pressed your games and tried to rally other members of one of the facebook groups to do the same.

Whatever though, if you can't handle someone cracking little harmless jokes at you I am truly sorry. You can add me back on FB but you probably think I'm a left wing communist anyways.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: esteban on 07/13/2015, 06:42 PMIf this wasn't Fighting Street I'd tell everyone to shut the fuck up already.

IMG
Forgive me esteban, for I have sinned. Here is some pictures for you:

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 07/13/2015, 09:04 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 07/13/2015, 08:49 PMAh bummer, I wouldn't have renamed the thread, Mike... This is a gift in honor of DarkKo and it should've stayed that way. Thread title searches should bring it up. Sure, it got content-bombed working off a prick like Evan, but now you've got a one-stop shop for some of DarkKo's past (his great career as a forum admin and all the "friends" he made!), .....
I was being sarcastic about the whole damn thing. I was actually caught off guard when I saw people started to post in it, so yeah name change. This fuck face doesn't deserve all these replies. Its stupid and ridiculous that so many are replying back to him so much. The kid isn't worth the 15 mins of attention his post got from me as is. I got sucked in and decided to get out when I realized how much of my own time was spent I'd never get back.

You guys do what you want, but seriously, there is far better shit to spend your time on then feeding this clown. He wants the negative attention. As long as you keep replying, he will. It will go on and on. This guy is just on auto pilot. No lulz, just annoyance, poorly written rants, and boredom. Everything he does is always the same old shit.
DUDE YOU GAVE ME A GIFT NO TAKE BACKIES!
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 07/13/2015, 10:14 PMIt amazes me how much content and hate you have for me considering how short and lacking of content my posts are. Sorry I suggested that you discharge a CRT before you work on it and include that in a future guide. I care about you and your safety. Here's a video about how to do it so you can learn how to safely work on it:
Anyways I don't care if you want to stalk my posts or think I'm a shit member. I don't dislike you or Mike. In fact I like you guys a lot! I added you to facebook because I like you. I sent an email to Fudoh when he pressed your games and tried to rally other members of one of the facebook groups to do the same.
Whatever though, if you can't handle someone cracking little harmless jokes at you I am truly sorry. You can add me back on FB but you probably think I'm a left wing communist anyways.
That's nothing but a cop out. The difference is that if say nully, Proffesor, esteban, NecroPhile, etc. are cracking jokes at me, there's been a lot of inbetween friendly content like turbotalk, life, Ys, music, etc. so there's some established friendly relations with a whole bunch of other subjects. With you, however, almost every post on this forum has been you waiting/monitoring me for a lengthy post and like a hawk swooping down in to take the same f--king snipe at it! That's 4-5 times straight, and I guess you still think you're funny with it! And now that you mentioned Facebook, I forgot about the case when I was telling people about my XSEED situation and your ass popped in there yet again with the same fucking snipe, "Uh, could somebody other than NightWolve summarize this for me, he tends to be wordy..."

Let's explain it better for you since apparently you pretend not to understand... A person judges another person based on the content and experiences with that other person. The only content of exchanges that I've had with you, fuckface, since you wanna lie here, have been these snipes about my posts being too lengthy for your precious preferences... You've done this straight, 4-5 f--king times, and that time on Facebook, so THAT'S MOSTLY what I have to judge you by! You chose that, now you deny and claim my tolerance for snipes is low when that's all you've ever f--king done ?

Get the f--k out of here! That's weasel logic all the way! I have nothing more to judge you by from every time you've quoted a post of mine and it being a sarcastic snipe about post length, you're obsessed about the length of my posts as that's mostly what you've ever directed at me. The CRT RGB mod was not about safety for you, it was about another chance for you to smart off because I didn't name the flyback transformer. Anyone confident enough to take a f--king CRT apart ALREADY F--KING KNOWS it's a high voltage situation and you better watch yourself! I had already learned about the discharge issues, just cause I didn't add it into the post in question, doesn't mean I didn't actually know.

And that's the funny thing, if I chose to write more details on that CRT RGB mod, this bitch would've pulled the same fucking snipe for 7th or so time! "C'mon NightWolve, could you please summarize this better for me ??" How about... go f--k yourself ??

I can safely say now I didn't understand you Facebook friending me, you were a frienemy at best (and who needs more aholes like that ??), and even after that, there were no FB conversations/interactions, only the same ole same ole snipe for the 6th or so time straight, cause that's apparently all you care to lecture me about based on your obsession monitoring my post length!

I wonder what your tolerance would be if 6 f--king times in a row, like a hawk, I monitor you and I keep reminding you what a shitty poster you are, how shitty and low quality the writing is in your posts, but I wrap up my criticism in a sarcastic snipe each time, yeah, I wonder then if you'll be all shits and giggles like you are in that stupid video of yours way back... And then I just say, "Evan, buddy, PCE4EVER, I'm just f--king with you bro! Chill! What's the matter, I was just cracking harmless little jokes at you! Just a little jokety joke, that's all! Hugs and kisses! You're just being a little Nancy man... Sheesh!!!"

Quote from: DarkHoleBowl on 07/13/2015, 10:29 PMDUDE YOU GAVE ME A GIFT NO TAKE BACKIES!
I hate to say it, but I agree with DarkHoleBowl here, it's wrong/impolite to attempt to ungift something once you've gifted it... :/

PunkCryborg

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/13/2015, 11:22 PMGet the f--k out of here! That's weasel logic all the way! I have nothing more to judge you by from every time you've quoted a post of mine and it being a sarcastic snipe about post length, you're obsessed about the length of my posts as that's mostly what you've ever directed at me.

I wonder what your tolerance would be if 6 f--king times in a row, like a hawk, I monitor you and I keep reminding you what a shitty poster you are, how shitty and low quality the writing is in your posts, but I wrap up my criticism in a sarcastic snipe each time, yeah, I wonder then if you'll be all shits and giggles like you are in that stupid video of yours way back... And then I just say, "Evan, buddy, PCE4EVER, I'm just f--king with you bro! Chill! What's the matter, I was just cracking harmless little jokes at you! Just a little jokety joke, that's all! Hugs and kisses! You're just being a little Nancy man... Sheesh!!!"
You still mad or nah ?

NightWolve

Naw, we're cool! PCE4EVER brother!

I was just f--king with ya, Evan. Fooled ya pretty good, didn't I ?

Hugs and kisses.

PunkCryborg

esteban

EPILOGUE: Everyone has his or her own way of dealing with Satoru Iwata's death.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: esteban on 07/14/2015, 01:00 AMEPILOGUE: Everyone has his or her own way of dealing with Satoru Iwata's death.
Hey, you can't put an end to my thread yet!

Its not over until the audience says "Awwwwww" and they put the name of the Executive Producer on screen!
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

o.pwuaioc

Executive Producer: Agent "Galam" Orange
with Special Thanks to: FEKA, Inc.

ClodBusted

So, who do you think was the worse dead Nintendo president? Iwata or Yamauchi?

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 07/14/2015, 06:47 AMSo, who do you think was the worse dead Nintendo president? Iwata or Yamauchi?
Yamauchi was a legit super villain.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: CrackTiger on 07/14/2015, 02:01 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/14/2015, 06:47 AMSo, who do you think was the worse dead Nintendo president? Iwata or Yamauchi?
A legit super villain who refuses his pension and builds cancer treatment facilities? Oh, gosh, if only all super villains were so charitable.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 07/14/2015, 02:12 PM
A legit super villain who refuses his pension and builds cancer treatment facilities? Oh, gosh, if only all super villains were so charitable.
I think its like Bill Gates, played the business game fiercely and ruthlessly, but is (or was) also a major philanthropist.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PukeSter

He wasn't a super villain, but he certainly did have some shady tactics and the man was a billionaire after all. Not like he needed a pension.

He once bought the Seattle Mariners, but he famously did not attend a single game.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: PukeSter on 07/14/2015, 07:07 PM
He wasn't a super villain, but he certainly did have some shady tactics and the man was a billionaire after all. Not like he needed a pension.

He once bought the Seattle Mariners, but he famously did not attend a single game.
Shady? Definitely. But he still could have pulled pension, if he were that greedy. The Mariners thing was a status symbol. Buying a team still is. I'd reckon not many team owners buy a team because of the deep love of sports management. Plus, baseball is (was?) big in Japan (ooh the eastern sea's so blue).

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 07/14/2015, 07:20 PM
Quote from: PukeSter on 07/14/2015, 07:07 PM

Shady? Definitely. But he still could have pulled pension, if he were that greedy. The Mariners thing was a status symbol. Buying a team still is. I'd reckon not many team owners buy a team because of the deep love of sports management. Plus, baseball is (was?) big in Japan (ooh the eastern sea's so blue).
He was more than simply shady. But he apparently agreed that you can just buy 'moral shares' to offset your 'scorched earth' footprint.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

o.pwuaioc

For the last time, CrackTiger, he didn't have Gunpei Yokoi killed!

bob

Quote from: guest on 07/14/2015, 07:07 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/14/2015, 02:01 PM

Buying the mariners was a shrewd business decision. Baseball is HUGE in Japan and they saw the opportunity to purchase the team in the most lucrative market.  It only took them 10 years to reap the benefits when Ichiro started putting asses in the seats regardless of performance.  The red sox tried the same thing with dice-k matsuzaka, but he only paid off for one year then the fucktard blew it.
From a market standpoint, Nintendo has been down over the last few years overall, but showing signs of creeping up.  The leadership turn-over will be interesting to see.  Right now they are trading at a 55(ish) P/E ratio which is respectable for a $20B market cap.  A comparable company right now is EA with $20B, but half the P/E ratio (27ish) and trading right now at a super premium as people anticipate upcoming AAA titles for Christmas season.  (which is fucking stupid since the 1 year high is within 1.50 of the current price, which factors in last Christmas.  What the fuck is on the horizon?  Gee, a new SW Battlefront?)
Nintendo will have to do some big things to live up to a P/E of 55 at it's current price, which is high for a blue chip (institutional status) stock.  But fuck, look at amiibos.  I'm grinding my teeth to watch how this all shakes out over the next few months.  I'm not sure Miyamoto is the guy they should put in the throne, but at the same time, finding somebody outside is just as big of a risk.  I'm not too savvy with Nintendos internal ranks, but I know Reggie is a waste of space and should be fired.

GreatBlue Swirlof99

The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!