OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

North American Releases that came with Inserts (Posters/Maps/Others)

Started by turboswimbz, 12/10/2017, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

I thought there was a list somewhere if anyone can find it let me know: FOUND

I am putting together a list of extra items for myself that came with games other than the manuals. 

I'm a looking to see how much we've got scanned (I think they all are somewhere, as I don't recall there being many) and try to get the rest scanned if missing. (inspired by another such project I saw) I will try to add all the scans as I find them. 

Below is the List:

Bonk's Adventure - Sticker Sheet
Bonk's Revenge - Mini Poster / Bonk Ad
Beyond Shadowgate - Poster
Dragon Slayer - Map 
Forever Boxing - Poster
Impossamole - Stickers
JB Harold - Clue Book
Madden Duo CD - Play Sheet
Magical Chase - Paint Brush :)
Might and Magic III - Map / Spell List
Sherlock Holmes - Newspapers
TaleSpin - Mini Poster
TV Sports Football - Quick Start Guide
Vasteel - Map
World Class Baseball - Player Stats Book
Yo' Bro - Mini Poster
Ys I/II - Map

TG-16 Console - Kieth Courage Comic and Poster
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

LostFlunky

Sherlock Holmes - newspapers
Impossamole - sticker sheet
Bonk's Revenge - poster

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

JB Harold clue book thing
madden stat sheet
world class baseball stat book

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

turboswimbz

Thanks! I knew there was a bunch I was missing,

List Updated.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

TurboSwim... I know RoyVegas is hated, but he had photos of all the "stuff" (inserts) that came with the games...if anyone has the photos saved somewhere (I hope someone saved the photos...I am pretty sure I didn't).

NoSexGex

Forever boxing came with a poster too. Also has a hucard variant I noticed, red and black I think
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

bob

Quote from: guest on 12/10/2017, 06:37 PMForever boxing came with a poster too. Also has a hucard variant I noticed, red and black I think
doesnt one of them have a sound bug or something?

turboswimbz

Quote from: esteban on 12/10/2017, 06:12 PMTurboSwim... I know RoyVegas is hated, but he had photos of all the "stuff" (inserts) that came with the games...if anyone has the photos saved somewhere (I hope someone saved the photos...I am pretty sure I didn't).
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT'S WHERE IT WAS . . .

FOUND IT. Thanks superplay for  the reference list post!

https://s667.photobucket.com/user/royvegas/library/Turbografx%20Games%20Reference?sort=6&page=1

NecroPhile

Many games came with adverts for other stuff, like the neon Turbob goodies or TurboTap and compatible games.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Quote from: turboswimbz on 12/10/2017, 10:06 PM
Quote from: esteban on 12/10/2017, 06:12 PMTurboSwim... I know RoyVegas is hated, but he had photos of all the "stuff" (inserts) that came with the games...if anyone has the photos saved somewhere (I hope someone saved the photos...I am pretty sure I didn't).
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT'S WHERE IT WAS . . .

FOUND IT. Thanks superplay for  the reference list post!

http://s667.photobucket.com/user/royvegas/library/Turbografx%20Games%20Reference?sort=6&page=1
Maybe someone should back that up, it's probably going to disappear eventually since Photobucket is a bunch of tools.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NoSexGex

Quote from: bob on 12/10/2017, 08:25 PM
Quote from: NoSexGex on 12/10/2017, 06:37 PMForever boxing came with a poster too. Also has a hucard variant I noticed, red and black I think
Never heard that before ! Would be curious to know though.

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2017, 12:50 PMMaybe someone should back that up, it's probably going to disappear eventually since Photobucket is a bunch of tools.
Is it just me, or is there an insane amount of advertisements on photobucket now? The website was almost unusable browsing some of the pics yesterday.
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2017, 01:12 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/10/2017, 06:37 PMForever boxing came with a poster too. Also has a hucard variant I noticed, red and black I think

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2017, 12:50 PMMaybe someone should back that up, it's probably going to disappear eventually since Photobucket is a bunch of tools.
Is it just me, or is there an insane amount of advertisements on photobucket now? The website was almost unusable browsing some of the pics yesterday.
Yeah I had a ton of issues. 

And I will try to back it up, haven't seen Roy in a while...

bob

one of them doesnt play nice with the turbo booster i think

esteban

Quote from: bob on 12/11/2017, 01:30 PM
Correct: one of them (the first one) doesn't work with RF.

The second pressing fixes this.

However, I forget which color HuCARD is associated with 1st vs 2nd pressing.

BASS!

Phase

esteban

Quote from: Phase on 12/11/2017, 06:56 PMI got RVs stuff backed up using RipMe
https://www.ostechnix.com/ripme-download-image-albums-bulk-popular-websites/
Also backed up the service manual pics he has.
Awesome, I'll have to grab those later and make a webpage reference documenting everything.

xcrement5x

Thanks!  I know esteflan can host the pics, or I can as well if needed.  The death of photobucket is gonna break a lot of stuff long term I think.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Phase

esteban

Quote from: Phase on 12/12/2017, 02:10 AMShot both of you a pm with the zip  :wink:
Thank you, comrade. :)

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2017, 10:50 PM
Thanks!  I know esteflan can host the pics, or I can as well if needed.  The death of photobucket is gonna break a lot of stuff long term I think.
There is no harm in both of us hosting them!

I say this because I still haven't created a page with all the animated .gifs that (mostly) digi.k posted on the "comparison" and "pixelation" threads.

Holy crap, all those images need to be archived.

:)

pceslayer

Quote from: esteban on 12/11/2017, 04:24 PM
Quote from: bob on 12/11/2017, 01:30 PM
Correct: one of them (the first one) doesn't work with RF.

The second pressing fixes this.

However, I forget which color HuCARD is associated with 1st vs 2nd pressing.

BASS!
The black Huey is the original release with the RF glitch. I made this thread asking questions a few years ago. Has some poor quality videos of the glitch.