RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Insanity X Soundtrack for FREE

Started by _Paul, 12/22/2014, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

IMG

Another great Christmas gift from Aetherbutt this year - we're letting you have the Insanity X Soundtrack for free!

Download from the Insanity page.

NecroPhile

Mmm, sexy.  I'll have to download this for comparison to my rarez Insanity soundtrack before I sell it for a mortgage payment.  Thanks, guys.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

damn I loved the insanity tunes imam check out the X arrange! thanks!
IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/22/2014, 01:13 PMMmm, sexy.  I'll have to download this for comparison to my rarez Insanity soundtrack before I sell it for a mortgage payment.  Thanks, guys.  :mrgreen:
Ha! I have the rarez soundtrack, too. :)

I never made a fancy album cover/insert for it, though.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

There's some stuff included that isn't available anywhere else.

like the original Amiga mod files I made that turned into Insanity songs.   I made those things when I was like 12.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/23/2014, 11:35 AMThere's some stuff included that isn't available anywhere else.

like the original Amiga mod files I made that turned into Insanity songs.   I made those things when I was like 12.
Ha! 12 years old. I don't like them any less knowing that.

:)

Arkhan Asylum

I BET YOU LIKE IT MORE SINCE ITS 12.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/23/2014, 01:47 PMI BET YOU LIKE IT MORE SINCE ITS 12.
I gotta find the disc. I think there are light scribe scribbles over it. I'm gonna make a proper home for it over Xmas break (album cover+insert +track listing).

I think you actually sent me the track listing in a pm when I requested it.

It seems like a million years ago, now.

SuperPlay

These great Christmas gifts keep on coming. Thanks :-)

cjameslv

Just wanted to say this was a great cd! Thanks

esteban