10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Md 68k and hu6280 comparison

Started by touko, 05/28/2013, 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/06/2013, 02:44 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/06/2013, 04:46 AMMost every system used "bleeps and bloops" for sound fx in shooters, so trying to finger point to this as being a system fault is kind of anal and hypocritical.
Was this directed at me?  Because, I don't mind the bleeps & bloops...
It was but not in a negative way. It was more of a addition to what you had already stated/point you were making. I figured you were replying to assface and his invalid hypocritical complaining about all PCE games sounding like bleeps and bloops.

Quote from: guest on 06/06/2013, 01:46 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/06/2013, 01:19 PMHow many forums has he tried this shit on exactly, and how long has he been doing this? I am surprised he wasn't ousted for this early on here. If I had known I'd never had sold anything PCE related to him realizing he had no respect for the system or anything.
He said both that everyone agreed with him in the neo-geo forums as well as many people strongly disagreed with him.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he came here to actually learn about the PCE before judging it. He seems to be interested in becoming another "hardcore gaming" celebrity on youtube. The kind that is considered an expert if they own a PCE system and prove it by showing it on camera.

He also argued that the PCE sux because all the games and all the hardware is more expensive than Genesis stuff. I guess that after he was told that people actually buy stuff for half the eBay prices he was quoting, he figured that if anyone deserves to scoop up the kinds of steals that gougers say we lie about, it should be him.
You know when he gave me a link to the unboxing video of the system I sold him, I just kind of rolled my eyes when I realized its one of those guys I sold the thing to. I just don't get the unboxing video thing. I mean, well in some ways I get it, like when people do it for brand new collectors items like box sets, so they can show what all is included. But this crap where its just like "hey look at me me me look and see what I got in the mail brag brag brag" topped with some expert wanna be commentary, I just have to turn away. I only suffered this guys video because I was curious as to how he would treat the system on camera, and honestly I could barely suffer his voice the entire time and kind of cringed a lot at how he handled the Duo-R.

If I ever sell any of this stuff again, if its going to be a matter of a forum related sale I'm going to want to know more about the guy next time since I will hear about it down the road anyway. If its ebay I at least have the benefit of not ever knowing or having some asshole send me a video link since most of my buyers could care less what I think about what they got in the mail.

Tatsujin

Not to forget that he already tried his 68k nonsense inhere just about
a month or two ago, when he all raged about how strong it is and the
neo geo easily could do games like mario kart, because the 68k is such a
powerfull cpu which is also responsible for all the 3D stuff going on in segas
super scaler games.
Peeps also tried to correct him, but he sure wouldn't lissen, and the thread went
similar ways like this one.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 06/06/2013, 12:49 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/05/2013, 11:18 PM
Quote from: TurboXray on 06/05/2013, 11:15 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/05/2013, 10:52 PMDude, it's like 8-bit, that's like 8 bits less than the MD.  Unless you include the BIOS upgrades from the system 3.0 card duh....
Ah-hahaha. Few here will get that joke/reference. You do know that I'm tomaitheous from sega-16, right?
oh lol, let me guess. you put a trap in his way and he promptly fell into?
When EvilEvoIX first started all of this crap on sega-16, he wasted many more pages than this in multiple threads,  swearing up and down that HuCards, especially the crappier games, showed everything that the PCE could possibly do (just like here, he would cite top tier MD games and lower end PCE games as a rational comparison). He went on and on about how the CD-ROM was a major hardware upgrade and that the stock PCE could not handle any CD game, even without the CD music and adpcm.

After programmers, tech experts and everyone else pointed out the obvious for a long tine, he finally switched his tactic to insisting that the System Cards are bios upgrades which transform the PCE hardware, giving it new capabilities. Basically the same thing as the 32X, but not quite as much of a boost in power and special abilities. Kind of like some of the websites during the late 90's, which claimed that the power of the Arcade Card grants the PCE Playstation level realtime 3D capabilities.

Again, he argued this for way too long and lost what was left of any respect within the forum. When he decided that he still wanted to be a part of the 'hardcore gaming' community, he embarrassingly went out of his way to parody himself as often as he could, no matter how out of place it was in a discussion. The idea was to convince everyone that wasn't such and an ignorant fool and had actually just been joking around all along. Except it only cemented his image of total lack of self awareness, as he couldn't figure out that instead of saving face, this would mean that he was really just a relentless troll all along.

If he had instead simply apologized for being so thick and wasting everyone's time and admitted that he was totally wrong  but understands now..  THAT would have had the desired effect. But his recent tirade here has only proven that he was serious all along, as well as addicted to trolling/flame wars.

Maybe the 180 degree switch to suddenly saying the exact opposite of his recent arguments and winking and nudging will fool a couple people. But this thread has shown that it's only a matter of time before he tries doing all of this again any where that will listen.
I'm sorry, I don't remember this story.  What I do remember is dangling a treat over some people's heads  and watching them jump over and over again.  If you didn't get the "Bios" rant especially when I stated it married the processors in the Neo Geo board and made it 48 Bit, I believe you will be making an entertaining run time and time again.

To be perfectly honest I pointed out that the System cards allowed more Grafx because of the additional memory, the Bios was a red herring that added about 20 more pages of B.S.  I never pointed out the System cards as a "32x" power increase, cute revisionist history ploy, but ultimately untrue.  Most Sega fan bois and programmers and experts still point out the 68K's merits and how it can do things the HU6280 would suffer at.

That said all Bios upgrades included, I know every bit of grafx shown on the PCE is pure HU6280 with a big help of a superior color VDP and some dynamic tiles and then a series of memory upgrades to fit more sprites and animation.  No voodoo 32Bit bios unless Hudson has us all fooled ;)  I was way into the Bit-wars as 8-9 year old and even back in the early 90's I was well aware that the TurboGrafx was powered by an 8-bit CPU which was basically taboo at the lunch table.  Still spent a boat load of cash on Bonk and a Turbo Express.  It ruled and I miss it dearly.

The main topic was the tired and entrenched MD68K Vs. the HU6280 and someone pointed out that the HU6280 did "8-bit things better" which I quoted from Sega-16 and was thoroughly dismissed.  Later posts stated that once 16-bit and 32 bit operations the MD68K retains an advantage but never THE Advantage something like SNK's MD68K would have in terms of speed and sprites.

It's no secret I prefer the MD as I can get stacks and stacks of games for $1 and can get a CD add-on that works perfectly for $30.  The MD itself is barely $15 and they basically come free from stacks of games.  It's a quality system for Mega Cheap.  The only reason my Turbo Collection isn't any bigger is because it is so much damn money.

I will never apologize for being  "Thick", I pointed out several times it's a glandular issue and I have nothing to be ashamed of.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/06/2013, 03:47 PM
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/06/2013, 02:44 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/06/2013, 04:46 AMMost every system used "bleeps and bloops" for sound fx in shooters, so trying to finger point to this as being a system fault is kind of anal and hypocritical.
Was this directed at me?  Because, I don't mind the bleeps & bloops...
It was but not in a negative way. It was more of a addition to what you had already stated/point you were making. I figured you were replying to assface and his invalid hypocritical complaining about all PCE games sounding like bleeps and bloops

Quote from: guest on 06/06/2013, 01:46 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/06/2013, 01:19 PMHow many forums has he tried this shit on exactly, and how long has he been doing this? I am surprised he wasn't ousted for this early on here. If I had known I'd never had sold anything PCE related to him realizing he had no respect for the system or anything.
He said both that everyone agreed with him in the neo-geo forums as well as many people strongly disagreed with him.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he came here to actually learn about the PCE before judging it. He seems to be interested in becoming another "hardcore gaming" celebrity on youtube. The kind that is considered an expert if they own a PCE system and prove it by showing it on camera.

He also argued that the PCE sux because all the games and all the hardware is more expensive than Genesis stuff. I guess that after he was told that people actually buy stuff for half the eBay prices he was quoting, he figured that if anyone deserves to scoop up the kinds of steals that gougers say we lie about, it should be him.
You know when he gave me a link to the unboxing video of the system I sold him, I just kind of rolled my eyes when I realized its one of those guys I sold the thing to. I just don't get the unboxing video thing. I mean, well in some ways I get it, like when people do it for brand new collectors items like box sets, so they can show what all is included. But this crap where its just like "hey look at me me me look and see what I got in the mail brag brag brag" topped with some expert wanna be commentary, I just have to turn away. I only suffered this guys video because I was curious as to how he would treat the system on camera, and honestly I could barely suffer his voice the entire time and kind of cringed a lot at how he handled the Duo-R.

If I ever sell any of this stuff again, if its going to be a matter of a forum related sale I'm going to want to know more about the guy next time since I will hear about it down the road anyway. If its ebay I at least have the benefit of not ever knowing or having some asshole send me a video link since most of my buyers could care less what I think about what they got in the mail.
Thanks again for the system dude, it rules!!!  Runs great, still need to upgrade the S-Video to RGB however.  To me, IMHO, the sound of the PCE is a bit scratchy (Not saying the MD doesn't have shitty sounding games) and that's all I have to say about that.

I never ever ever in any way shape or form mentioned that the PCE sucked in any way.  How could it?  It's an indefensible argument.  It is UNFORTUNATE the cost of getting into the system especially state side.  I started like everyone else, a TG16 with RF and one controller which allows you to plat western games.  One Turbo Booster later I got composite and stereo and god forbid I wanted a working CD unit.  I just went duo and then it again has to be modded.

For better or for worse it's a harder system to collect for and it has been all but Hi-Jacked by eBay and private sellers that make it extremely expensive hardware and games.  There is a dude right by me trying to sell a System 3.0 Bios card (the 32Bit expansive hardware bios re-boot similar to a 32X attachment) for $200!?!?!?  That alone should shut down a lot of people.

.A celebrity I am not, I just like playing games.  That un-boxing vid was because I was excited to own a system I've always wanted.  What I can't get over, and this never fails, time and time again, the amount of arrogance and elitism from fan bois and self proclaimed Know-it-alls.  Fragile egos shattering so easily and that ever so embarrassing attempt to try and POWNED someone.  The first run of the internet is "You can't win an argument on the internet."  You guys sure tried, what did it get you but a giant aggravation?

Also some of the games you gave me had water damage, I pointed that out and you read from some eBay transcript trying to absolve you of the blame.  Maybe, just maybe, next time mention that some of the games, the books, and the cases were submerged in water and MAY fall apart if you try to read the book.   Say what you want about me, I can take any and all criticism.  But I would NEVER do what you did as a seller.  You said the games were in "good to fair condition".  And now you want to go on some elitist rant about how dare I be a gamer and blah blah blah poser gamer, embarrassing.

Next time be more honest, I was gona keep my mouth shut on that one but since you feel like you have the right to give people damaged games and not take responsibility for it, I feel the responsibility to let people know.

Comment?
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/06/2013, 07:07 PMNot to forget that he already tried his 68k nonsense inhere just about
super scaler games.
Peeps also tried to correct him, but he sure wouldn't lissen, and the thread went
The Neo Geo can bake you breakfast if you program it properly.  What's not to know about that system?
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/06/2013, 03:47 PM. I only suffered this guys video because I was curious as to how he would treat the system on camera, and honestly I could barely suffer his voice the entire time and kind of cringed a lot at how he handled the Duo-R.

The only asshole is you selling flood damaged games and not taking any responsibility about it.

Thanks again for the system, it get's used daily!
IMGIMGIMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/06/2013, 08:34 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/06/2013, 07:07 PMNot to forget that he already tried his 68k nonsense inhere just about
super scaler games.
The Neo Geo can bake you breakfast if you program it properly.  What's not to know about that system?
Ask your pops to program it "properly" like that and upload it on your YT channel. BECAUSE I FUCKIN' WANNA SEE THAT!!
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/06/2013, 08:33 PMAlso some of the games you gave me had water damage, I pointed that out and you read from some eBay transcript trying to absolve you of the blame.  Maybe, just maybe, next time mention that some of the games, the books, and the cases were submerged in water and MAY fall apart if you try to read the book.   Say what you want about me, I can take any and all criticism.  But I would NEVER do what you did as a seller.  You said the games were in "good to fair condition".  And now you want to go on some elitist rant about how dare I be a gamer and blah blah blah poser gamer, embarrassing.

Next time be more honest, I was gona keep my mouth shut on that one but since you feel like you have the right to give people damaged games and not take responsibility for it, I feel the responsibility to let people know.

Comment?
EvilEvoIX, as you well know, the auction had listed some of the games included with the system as "acceptable". Per ebays ruleset on "acceptable":

"An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections."

How you could confuse "acceptable" with MINT SEALED VGA QUALITY I do not know. It just makes you a knob either way.

You wanted to purchase a ebay item outside of ebay to get a deal and you did not even bother to read the full auction details prior to doing so to see what all you were getting in to. If you had you should not even had expected any instructions to be included at all, or in the least if it was a concern, message prior and ask about it. The instructions were included by proxy simply because they were there, and were not required to be there per "acceptable". I listed their condition specifically as "The games condition vary from acceptable to very good condition." per ebays policy so that the buyer would know to expect the worst concerning their condition.

The actual game disc/hucards their-selves were in good to very good condition scratch wise regardless of any case or manual damage, and Keith Courage and Bomberman 93 had excellent manuals (Side Arms Special manual is a fold out, and was in good condition/intact).  A large pic showing the games showed what to expect concerning which ones included manuals, etc, had case damage, blah blah blah.

The item was listed for auction and was technically no longer a forum sale, and you knew this and contacted me about it anyway asking for a deal outside of ebay/wanting Pc Genjin 3 included in the minimum bid asking price you were going to be paying. When I listed the system here those games were not included with it at all, and the auction was quite specific about their condition. You had every chance to view the auction fully and ask any and all questions prior to finalizing your payment. You cant blame others for your short sightedness and neglect to read thoroughly or ask for item specifics. When something on ebay is listed as acceptable, you should expect the worst, not fucking MINT condition. Don't sit here and try to make it out like you were scammed when no such thing had occurred.

The amount you paid for the system with 9 games was per the auction minimum price, and I included Pc Genjin 3 to make the deal amazing for you, as I had assumed you were a real up and coming fan of the system. I offered that amount, that difference that the games had added to the price of the system, back to you when you complained, via you send the games back and I refund you the difference from the asking price I had originally asked for the system itself listed here, which would have amounted to about 30 bucks or so. YOU DECLINED THE OFFER OF REFUND FOR THE GAMES. Since you want to accuse me of trying to scam you, I am now forced to post your pms to prove libel.

(auction details concerning games)
IMG

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/27/2013, 02:27 AMThanks so much.  I was wondering I'd I could get away with burned games.  I really wana try Dracula X.  Bonk 3 CD too.

Thanks
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/27/2013, 02:33 AMI honestly don't recommend playing any burned disc outside of using Magic Engine emulation. They are murder on the older TG-CD, Core Grafx Super Cd Rom, and Duo lasers. The disc media they put out now is short strategy stuff made cheap in Asia and designed to be read on higher powered lasers. The stuff stresses out older designed lasers like nothing else because they have to struggle more to focus on the disc. Worse yet, in the case of the Duo and Duo-R, cd-r media has been known to cause the laser to slide all the way to the end and lock the gears up. When that happens you have to take the system apart and put it back on track manually. If you try to do it any other way, like pushing the laser with your finger back and forth it will break the teeth on the gears in the drive assembly. Playing burned stuff sounds like a great shortcut, but honestly unless you are experienced at swapping lasers and tuning them, or putting them back on track after the gears jam, it is just not worth it.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/03/2013, 06:52 PMGot it.  Seems to work great.
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 07:52 PM
Seems to, or does? :P
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 08:03 PMOh yeah, in case no one mentioned it to you, the Ave Pad 6 has a A/B switch. The top position of the slide switch is for 6 button games like Street Fighter 2. The bottom position is for normal games. If you accidentally leave it in 6 button mode it wont work on normal games right, so just keep that in mind when playing. :) Also, good luck on Image Fight II. It's pretty rough difficulty wise.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/03/2013, 08:48 PMI already made a unblocking vid.  Looks like some games wheat here's a Storm.  My god that A/V cable is Short!  I need some Duo pads and a multi tap of you could have any for sale.  FYI S-Video looks good but not as good as RGB.  That may be my next step. 

Should I post the video?
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 09:01 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/03/2013, 08:48 PMI already made a unblocking vid.  Looks like some games wheat here's a Storm.  My god that A/V cable is Short!  I need some Duo pads and a multi tap of you could have any for sale.  FYI S-Video looks good but not as good as RGB.  That may be my next step. 

Should I post the video?
Not sure what part of your message is stating exactly, but if you are referring to the condition of the games then yeah a couple had water damage or something on the manuals. A couple were given to me by friends, etc, or purchased on the cheap. Thats why in the auction details I listed "The games condition vary from acceptable to very good condition.". According to ebay "acceptable" is the lowest of the low condition wise as long as the game works, so I designed the listing around their requirements. The games were practically just bonus items since the system itself without games was already worth the low bid amount as is due to region, led, and s-video mod.

Sorry don't have any extra game pads or anything. All I have left are games which I am still selling the remainder of off. If you decide to undo s-video and re-implement RGB, a RGB amp is already in the system and ready to be reconnected. If you do not know how to do this I recommend you send the system to someone who does, and mention that the amp is already pre-built and in the system, just unconnected/disabled. That should save you some money when you have to pay the person. If you need more length AV wise I would just use a AV switch box close by the system. Thats what I did.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/03/2013, 09:12 PMLed mod?  What Color is the light otherwise?  Also no problem on the games especially bonk, but I think the flood damage and books being taped together should be mentioned.  Would not have made a difference in our auction(great deal, thank you).
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 09:47 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/03/2013, 09:12 PMLed mod?  What Color is the light otherwise?  Also no problem on the games especially bonk, but I think the flood damage and books being taped together should be mentioned.  Would not have made a difference in our auction(great deal, thank you).
Yeah like I said, I went by ebay specifics on there. Per their "Acceptable" listing:
An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included.

I guess if you are not used to selling or buying a ton on ebay then you probably were not aware of what that meant on the listing, but ebay specifically requires it be list that way as "acceptable" when manuals or boxes are missing or heavily damaged. It was not a listing for the forum, you just happened to buy it is all. Due to the way I listed it I expected anyone actually buying on ebay or viewing the auction to know what they are getting into, and to ask if they wanted to know individual details after seeing the games listed as "acceptable". The auction really was not for forum consumption at all, but I cut you a deal anyway and pulled it since you were a member.

I had a couple of people wanting to know why I pulled the auction and offering me $360 and $380 or so separately for it on there after I pulled the listing, but I stuck to our sale since money was not the main motivator for me. When I originally listed the system on here on the forum I did it for about $300 shipped with NO games, so had you contacted me about it prior to the ebay listing you'd have gotten it for that amount, but none of the games would have been included (that includes Bonk 3). To give you a kind of idea on the deal you got on the games, Image Fight II as a loose disc sales for about $20-30. JP Bonk 3 loose was in the same price range, so basically 10 games for super dirt cheap.

If you really are not happy with the games condition, you can send them all back to me and I will refund you $30 for them (as long as they are in the same condition I sent them in I would have no problem doing this), so you'd basically get the system itself at what the original price I offered it for on this forum was. I would have no problem doing this, though people would probably think you are crazy for wanting to return them at the price you got them for. Personally I wont care, I can list them all in one bulk auction and they will sale fast. If you decide you want to do this, just let me know by late this evening so I can transfer money from my bank account into paypal to cover it once you send the games back.

Originally the LED on the system I believe was red. I did not do the LED mod. That was done by the prior owner, etc. Doujindance I believe was the original modder who did the LED mod.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/03/2013, 10:19 PMI am completely ignorant to that eBay policy but it certainly makes selling easier  :wink:  I won't return the games as you were truthful in the condition based upon eBay rules.  It was an eBay auction so there you have it.  I just wasn't aware.  I would have taken them anyway, just was surprised to see the condition.  That said you CANNOT look a gift horse in the mouth, thanks again, I'm having a lot of fun.

See?
I used to have a Turbo Express back in the day, like 1995.  Nobody knew what it was and I loved it until it got stolen too.  I also found a loose TG16 that had absolutely nothing.  I just sold that too so I never really had a home system until a TG16 this year, then a Turbo Boost, and now a Duo.  It is so hard to be satisfied.  I feel I have a decent amount of knowledge about these NEC systems and the games but my knowledge is really based upon SEGA and Neo Geo.

Thanks again, and in no way as any ill will intended I just speak my mind about what I saw and you've explained yourself and taught me something.  I try to steer clear of the bay for obvious reasons and you helped me out big time.

Thank you.  Keep me in mind for games and stuff.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/06/2013, 01:02 AMThanks again for the DUO R.  I am having so much fun with it and already beat Bonk 3.  I was wondering what kinda S-Video cable I need?  I really want a longer cable so I can move it further.

Thanks!
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/06/2013, 01:11 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/06/2013, 01:02 AMThanks again for the DUO R.  I am having so much fun with it and already beat Bonk 3.  I was wondering what kinda S-Video cable I need?  I really want a longer cable so I can move it further.

Thanks!
Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Concerning the cable. Honestly you would have to make one. That was a one off cable I did for that system and assigned chroma and luma to the extra two pinholes on the AV port, no one sells them pre-made like that right now. You're only other choice is to use the normal DUO Av cable which will not give you s-video, just composite. What I would advise you to do is get a switch box that can accept multiple s-video and audio in, and use that as a form of extension since you can run longer longer svideo and audio cables from the box to your monitor etc. Just run the av cable I gave you into that and that should help you get the length you need. Thats what I ended up doing when I needed to use longer cables.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/06/2013, 08:47 PM
You want to sit there and complain endlessly about a games condition because it didn't arrive mint (because it was never even listed as such) and you freely toss about a $300 game system like a little bitch.    :roll:  Yeah, go fuck yourself. 

If anyone wants this guys full name/address and email so you can black list him, hit me up via pm. Black Tiger, I highly suggest you post this shit on whatever Sega forum he is posting on that you frequent. The guy does not need to be buying from any sellers there, here, or anywhere.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 12:28 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/06/2013, 08:33 PMAlso some of the games you gave me had water damage, I pointed that out and you read from some eBay transcript trying to absolve you of the blame.  Maybe, just maybe, next time mention that some of the games, the books, and the cases were submerged in water and MAY fall apart if you try to read the book.   Say what you want about me, I can take any and all criticism.  But I would NEVER do what you did as a seller.  You said the games were in "good to fair condition".  And now you want to go on some elitist rant about how dare I be a gamer and blah blah blah poser gamer, embarrassing.

Comment?
EvilEvoIX, as you well know, the auction had listed some of the games included with the system as "acceptable". Per ebays ruleset on "acceptable":

"An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections."

How you could confuse "acceptable" with MINT SEALED VGA QUALITY I do not know. It just makes you a knob either way.

You wanted to purchase a ebay item outside of ebay to get a deal and you did not even bother to read the full auction details prior to doing so to see what all you were getting in to. If you had you should not even had expected any instructions to be included at all, or in the least if it was a concern, message prior and ask about it. The instructions were included by proxy simply because they were there, and were not required to be there per "acceptable". I listed their condition specifically as "The games condition vary from acceptable to very good condition." per ebays policy so that the buyer would know to expect the worst concerning their condition.

The actual game disc/hucards their-selves were in good to very good condition scratch wise regardless of any case or manual damage, and Keith Courage and Bomberman 93 had excellent manuals (Side Arms Special manual is a fold out, and was in good condition/intact).  A large pic showing the games showed what to expect concerning which ones included manuals, etc, had case damage, blah blah blah.

The item was listed for auction and was technically no longer a forum sale, and you knew this and contacted me about it anyway asking for a deal outside of ebay/wanting Pc Genjin 3 included in the minimum bid asking price you were going to be paying. When I listed the system here those games were not included with it at all, and the auction was quite specific about their condition. You had every chance to view the auction fully and ask any and all questions prior to finalizing your payment. You cant blame others for your short sightedness and neglect to read thoroughly or ask for item specifics. When something on ebay is listed as acceptable, you should expect the worst, not fucking MINT condition. Don't sit here and try to make it out like you were scammed when no such thing had occurred.

The amount you paid for the system with 9 games was per the auction minimum price, and I included Pc Genjin 3 to make the deal amazing for you, as I had assumed you were a real up and coming fan of the system. I offered that amount, that difference that the games had added to the price of the system, back to you when you complained, via you send the games back and I refund you the difference from the asking price I had originally asked for the system itself listed here, which would have amounted to about 30 bucks or so. YOU DECLINED THE OFFER OF REFUND FOR THE GAMES. Since you want to accuse me of trying to scam you, I am now forced to post your pms to prove libel.

(auction details concerning games)
IMG

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/27/2013, 02:27 AMThanks so much.  I was wondering I'd I could get away with burned games.  I really wana try Dracula X.  Bonk 3 CD too.

Thanks
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/27/2013, 02:33 AMI honestly don't recommend playing any burned disc outside of using Magic Engine emulation. They are murder on the older TG-CD, Core Grafx Super Cd Rom, and Duo lasers. The disc media they put out now is short strategy stuff made cheap in Asia and designed to be read on higher powered lasers. The stuff stresses out older designed lasers like nothing else because they have to struggle more to focus on the disc. Worse yet, in the case of the Duo and Duo-R, cd-r media has been known to cause the laser to slide all the way to the end and lock the gears up. When that happens you have to take the system apart and put it back on track manually. If you try to do it any other way, like pushing the laser with your finger back and forth it will break the teeth on the gears in the drive assembly. Playing burned stuff sounds like a great shortcut, but honestly unless you are experienced at swapping lasers and tuning them, or putting them back on track after the gears jam, it is just not worth it.
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 07:52 PM
Seems to, or does? :P
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 08:03 PMOh yeah, in case no one mentioned it to you, the Ave Pad 6 has a A/B switch. The top position of the slide switch is for 6 button games like Street Fighter 2. The bottom position is for normal games. If you accidentally leave it in 6 button mode it wont work on normal games right, so just keep that in mind when playing. :) Also, good luck on Image Fight II. It's pretty rough difficulty wise.

Should I post the video?
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 09:01 PM

Should I post the video?
Not sure what part of your message is stating exactly, but if you are referring to the condition of the games then yeah a couple had water damage or something on the manuals. A couple were given to me by friends, etc, or purchased on the cheap. Thats why in the auction details I listed "The games condition vary from acceptable to very good condition.". According to ebay "acceptable" is the lowest of the low condition wise as long as the game works, so I designed the listing around their requirements. The games were practically just bonus items since the system itself without games was already worth the low bid amount as is due to region, led, and s-video mod.

Sorry don't have any extra game pads or anything. All I have left are games which I am still selling the remainder of off. If you decide to undo s-video and re-implement RGB, a RGB amp is already in the system and ready to be reconnected. If you do not know how to do this I recommend you send the system to someone who does, and mention that the amp is already pre-built and in the system, just unconnected/disabled. That should save you some money when you have to pay the person. If you need more length AV wise I would just use a AV switch box close by the system. Thats what I did.
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/03/2013, 09:47 PM
Yeah like I said, I went by ebay specifics on there. Per their "Acceptable" listing:
An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included.

I guess if you are not used to selling or buying a ton on ebay then you probably were not aware of what that meant on the listing, but ebay specifically requires it be list that way as "acceptable" when manuals or boxes are missing or heavily damaged. It was not a listing for the forum, you just happened to buy it is all. Due to the way I listed it I expected anyone actually buying on ebay or viewing the auction to know what they are getting into, and to ask if they wanted to know individual details after seeing the games listed as "acceptable". The auction really was not for forum consumption at all, but I cut you a deal anyway and pulled it since you were a member.

I had a couple of people wanting to know why I pulled the auction and offering me $360 and $380 or so separately for it on there after I pulled the listing, but I stuck to our sale since money was not the main motivator for me. When I originally listed the system on here on the forum I did it for about $300 shipped with NO games, so had you contacted me about it prior to the ebay listing you'd have gotten it for that amount, but none of the games would have been included (that includes Bonk 3). To give you a kind of idea on the deal you got on the games, Image Fight II as a loose disc sales for about $20-30. JP Bonk 3 loose was in the same price range, so basically 10 games for super dirt cheap.

If you really are not happy with the games condition, you can send them all back to me and I will refund you $30 for them (as long as they are in the same condition I sent them in I would have no problem doing this), so you'd basically get the system itself at what the original price I offered it for on this forum was. I would have no problem doing this, though people would probably think you are crazy for wanting to return them at the price you got them for. Personally I wont care, I can list them all in one bulk auction and they will sale fast. If you decide you want to do this, just let me know by late this evening so I can transfer money from my bank account into paypal to cover it once you send the games back.

Originally the LED on the system I believe was red. I did not do the LED mod. That was done by the prior owner, etc. Doujindance I believe was the original modder who did the LED mod.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 05/03/2013, 10:19 PMI am completely ignorant to that eBay policy but it certainly makes selling easier  :wink:  I won't return the games as you were truthful in the condition based upon eBay rules.  It was an eBay auction so there you have it.  I just wasn't aware.  I would have taken them anyway, just was surprised to see the condition.  That said you CANNOT look a gift horse in the mouth, thanks again, I'm having a lot of fun.

See?
I used to have a Turbo Express back in the day, like 1995.  Nobody knew what it was and I loved it until it got stolen too.  I also found a loose TG16 that had absolutely nothing.  I just sold that too so I never really had a home system until a TG16 this year, then a Turbo Boost, and now a Duo.  It is so hard to be satisfied.  I feel I have a decent amount of knowledge about these NEC systems and the games but my knowledge is really based upon SEGA and Neo Geo.

Thanks again, and in no way as any ill will intended I just speak my mind about what I saw and you've explained yourself and taught me something.  I try to steer clear of the bay for obvious reasons and you helped me out big time.

Thank you.  Keep me in mind for games and stuff.

Thanks!
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/06/2013, 01:11 AM

Thanks!
Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Concerning the cable. Honestly you would have to make one. That was a one off cable I did for that system and assigned chroma and luma to the extra two pinholes on the AV port, no one sells them pre-made like that right now. You're only other choice is to use the normal DUO Av cable which will not give you s-video, just composite. What I would advise you to do is get a switch box that can accept multiple s-video and audio in, and use that as a form of extension since you can run longer longer svideo and audio cables from the box to your monitor etc. Just run the av cable I gave you into that and that should help you get the length you need. Thats what I ended up doing when I needed to use longer cables.
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/06/2013, 08:47 PM
You want to sit there and complain endlessly about a games condition because it didn't arrive mint (because it was never even listed as such) and you freely toss about a $300 game system like a little bitch.    :roll:  Yeah, go fuck yourself. 

If anyone wants this guys full name/address and email so you can black list him, hit me up via pm. Black Tiger, I highly suggest you post this shit on whatever Sega forum he is posting on that you frequent. The guy does not need to be buying from any sellers there, here, or anywhere.
Per Ebays rules?  Post me wining that ebay auction, or that's right uit wasn't an ebay auction!!!!  I pay paled you money and I bought it from you and you ended the auction.  Not once did I use eBay.  Per eBays rules they were acceptable?  Semantics, making an argument to displace the blame from yourself.

You said the games were in acceptable condition.  What person would agree that "acceptable" means submerged in water?  I would never pull that shit.  You got caught and you know it, stop it.  Again say what you want about me or my vids but I would never pull that shit on anyone in a trade.  I've traded thouasnads of dollars in video games and car parts, never once an issue.  You continue to put words in my mouth that I thought they were "MINT VGA SEALED!!!!".  I never said nor thought that, you said fair in your PM's here, and I though maybe a scratch or maybe even taring but THEY WERE SUBMERGED IN WATER, THEY WERE INA  FLOOD!!!

How about you say "Hey dude some of the games were submerged in water."  I woulda respected that and prolly bought them anyway, but you pulled a slimeball move.  Not one person on this site would put up with this shit. And now you get all defensive and pull out the eBay hand book and quote scripture like it changes the fact that you consciously and misled me the buyer or any other buyer who would get those games and see they had obvious water damage.  No excuse, sorry.  With this attitude you are presenting I am positive now that I should have taken the refund but then you would of pawned off the water damaged games on some unsuspecting buyer and blamed them for not understanding that "Fair Condition" was water damage, your cowardice in trying to hide what was obviously water damage is inexcusable and when I call you on it you blame me.  I never once said or led you in any way to believe that I was expecting mint games.  You just made that up.  Look in a mirror dude it's revolting.

Anyone interested in buying stuff from you will get all the info they need from me, I got a video and pictures to prove it.  Passing around peoples information works both ways, I just have evidence to prove it.

Other than that thanks for the DUO, it works great just need an RGB upgrade to fix the S-Video out.  I mail it out Monday, I'll PM you the before and after pics, it should be a noticeable improvement.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 12:57 AMPer Ebays rules?  Post me wining that ebay auction, or that's right uit wasn't an ebay auction!!!!  I pay paled you money and I bought it from you and you ended the auction.  Not once did I use eBay.  Per eBays rules they were acceptable?  Semantics, making an argument to displace the blame from yourself.

You said the games were in acceptable condition.  What person would agree that "acceptable" means submerged in water?  I would never pull that shit.  You got caught and you know it, stop it.  Again say what you want about me or my vids but I would never pull that shit on anyone in a trade.  I've traded thouasnads of dollars in video games and car parts, never once an issue.  You continue to put words in my mouth that I thought they were "MINT VGA SEALED!!!!".  I never said nor thought that, you said fair in your PM's here, and I though maybe a scratch or maybe even taring but THEY WERE SUBMERGED IN WATER, THEY WERE INA  FLOOD!!!

How about you say "Hey dude some of the games were submerged in water."  I woulda respected that and prolly bought them anyway, but you pulled a slimeball move.  Not one person on this site would put up with this shit. And now you get all defensive and pull out the eBay hand book and quote scripture like it changes the fact that you consciously and misled me the buyer or any other buyer who would get those games and see they had obvious water damage.  No excuse, sorry.  With this attitude you are presenting I am positive now that I should have taken the refund but then you would of pawned off the water damaged games on some unsuspecting buyer and blamed them for not understanding that "Fair Condition" was water damage, your cowardice in trying to hide what was obviously water damage is inexcusable and when I call you on it you blame me.  I never once said or led you in any way to believe that I was expecting mint games.  You just made that up.  Look in a mirror dude it's revolting.

Anyone interested in buying stuff from you will get all the info they need from me, I got a video and pictures to prove it.  Passing around peoples information works both ways, I just have evidence to prove it.

Other than that thanks for the DUO, it works great just need an RGB upgrade to fix the S-Video out.  I mail it out Monday, I'll PM you the before and after pics, it should be a noticeable improvement.
You contacted me about an ebay auction and wanted to buy it outside of ebay and have Pc-Genjin 3 included. The system had been removed from the thread and a link to the auction was posted prior to your contacting me.  Per the original thread:

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/24/2013, 02:18 PMAs the title states. Duo-R system with s-video out. The system can use the standard RCA AV cables, or the one I am providing which has stereo out and s-video out. System has been region modded. Ave Pad 6 is included.

EDIT: System moved to ebay. Package has been modified to include 9 games and a low starting bid of $334.99. Keith Courage, Legendary Axe, Dungeon Explorer, Red Alert, Side Arms Special, Image Fight II, Psychic Storm, Street Fighter II', and Bomberman 93 are included with the system.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181129100490

Duo-R package deal and Pc Genjin 3 sold to EvilEvoIX
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14582.0

And now for your original pm's to me and to you concerning the auction link:

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/25/2013, 12:47 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/24/2013, 07:37 PMI forgot to mention, as with the other stuff I listed in the other thread, anyone here who wants this can get it for the minimum bid amount shipped in the USA.
That is a very fair deal.  I am in the states, could you throw in Pc Genjin 3 for that price?  I already have 1 and 2 and would like to see how three works.  

Do Turbo Grafx 16 controllers work on this unit?  What about the multitaps?  

Thanks!
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 12:52 PMWhat price? The current auction one? Originally I had the system listed here for 300 shipped with no games, but got no takers so I moved it to ebay and included 9 games with it. I could probably toss in the Japanese Bonk 3 with it, sure. As far as TG16 gamepads go, no, they cant be used unless you buy a cord adapter. A few members sell them here now and then. If you have a turbotap and pads already its best to just buy one cord adapter and use the Turbotap with it and just run all your TG16 controllers into the Tap if you need multiplayer. I think a cord adapter will run you about 15 bucks.
and

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/25/2013, 03:13 PMSo we are looking at 330 shipped with the 9 games and the Bonk 3?

Is that an aftermarket power adapter?  Was the system updated with new parts to keep the sound failure isssue and the CD failing issue?

Thanks!
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 03:27 PMIf you plan to purchase it outside of ebay I can do it for $330 shipped for the system and everything you see included in the auction, along with the JP Bonk 3 game. However, this is only if you send the payment via "gift" type method via paypal. This is the method that does not attach fees to the payment. If you intend to send it as a payment for normal goods, then you will need to send $340.16. The paypal fee on $330.00 is $10.16 is why. I ship everything via tracking and fully insured. As far as the power adapter goes, yes it is a more efficient newer "aftermarket" one. The old wall wart types sucked off power off the wall outlet even when the system was off. Newer types like this dont act that way and they dont run as hot, and they provide cleaner power output (older ones, the originals will have hundreds if not thousands of hours placed on them, and general efficiency goes down hill over time and use). As far as failing sound, that is a problem with the black TurboDuo, Pc-Engine Duo, Super Cd Rom 2 add on, and TurboExpress. This is not a problem that affects the white Duo-R or RX systems.

As far as the laser goes, I originally got this system off this forum last summer. At the time I was told it had a new laser installed. I have never had any issues with it, and I have probably put about 40 hours or so into playing it cd wise, and probably 30 hrs of Hu-Card game time put in. When I did the s-video mod to the system everything looked clean and top notch inside, so I have no reason to believe the laser was not replaced along with a general cleaning done. If you planned to purchase the system via ebay then all ebay rules apply, including that you will have to pay shipping cost, and Bonk 3 will not be included. The free shipping and Bonk 3 would be a forum related purchase only. If you intend to nab this I would act soon. It has 8 watchers now and I dont expect it to stay up long due to the low price I set along with the games I included. The last Duo I listed sold in about 4 days time for about $450, and it was not even region modded.
and

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/25/2013, 10:18 PMI guess ill buy it great deal how do I get the cash out to you?
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 10:22 PMPaypal is the only way I accept payment. I will remove the BIN option on the auction to prevent anyone from snatching it from you before you get a chance to send payment. Give me a min and I will send you a 2nd pm with all the payment info.
+

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 10:31 PMRegion and S-video modded Duo-R with Ave Pad 6 controller and 10 games. Games are as follows: Keith Courage, Legendary Axe, Dungeon Explorer, Red Alert, Side Arms, Image Fight II, Psychic Storm, Street Fighter II', Bomberman 93, and Pc Genjin 3. Game condition vary from acceptable to very good condition Hu-Card and cd wise.

$330 shipped in the USA. My pp address to send the $330 to is amakusashiroamd@yahoo.com. Send me a pm on here after you make payment so I will know you did and so I can pull the Duo-R system auction. I have removed BIN and will give you some time to send payment, until tomorrow morning. If someone bids  a single bid between now and then I can kick the bid and end the auction no problem, however if a bid war of some sort starts then I will not be doing so, so the sooner you pay the better so I can get the auction pulled. I wont pull it however until I have cash in hand, as I have pulled items for people before and then they did not pay wasting my time.

People send me money all the time on there so it helps when it is not ebay related to have some extra info to go on, and I cant remember if PP still lets you attach a message to the gift/money to friends and family thing or not to specify things. If you don't feel comfortable with doing it as a gift related money transfer, and would rather do it for goods, then you will need to cover the paypal fee. To do so you would need to send $340.16. Please keep in mind, this is for shipping in the USA only, and if you pay for the items via "goods", then I will need to ship to the address on your paypal info, so make sure it is all correct when you make payment.
and

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/26/2013, 12:22 AMIs this a US system or Japanese?  How does the region switch on it?

Thanks again!
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/26/2013, 12:27 AMAll Duo-R systems are Japanese imports. The only system we got cd wise was the Turbografx CD and the black TurboDuo (which as stated, had bad capacitor issues). CD titles are region free so you don't use the switch for them. There is a region switch located at the hu-card slot that you flip back and forth for either US or Japanese hu-cards. It is a small heavy duty toggle switch. Once you open the Hu-Card lid it is easy to spot. Sorry that it is hard to see in the pics. It is hard to get up close shots of the system without the flash causing extreme glare off the white plastic, so I kind of had to back away from the system when I took pics.
and after that you sent payment and a confirmation info that you did the such.

You know this, and I have no reason to modify the original pms concerning this. I can have anyone I know here log into my account and confirm our pms. and regardless of your over all stupidity, I offered you a refund anyway for the difference concerning the games upon their return. It was your choice to choose not to because you know that you got 10 great to fun games for $30. It had nothing to do with protecting anyone from anything. I mean seriously, do you think that  your choice to be a dick and toss the system about and drop it on video to show how much of a drama whore you are is protecting other buyers from me also? In what reality could this be considered consumer protection.

If you were concerned about the conditions of said items you would not be freely tossing about and dropping your $300 game system. Basically this was a $330 set of troll post for you. I guess just because you are from the same state as Nintega you feel you have to one up him and the jackassery he attempted on Nat though, huh? Pushing the envelope and all that shit ehh? I got news for you, if you have to invest that much money in order to pull off what you think is a successful troll, you are the most retarded fuck I have ever laid eyes upon, but still behind Dave/Nintenga. People already know you're a moronic poser/low quality forum troll. You didn't have to go out of your way to confirm it on video for us today.

The video of you being a jackass has been saved and filed away. If you remove it it will be re-uploaded with your forum info, private info, and attached along with links to this thread. You have been added to the black list on Digital Press also, and the post concerning you has been linked to this thread. I know a few people on the Neo forums so I will contact them privately and let them know about this incident.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 01:47 AMYou contacted me about an ebay auction and wanted to buy it outside of ebay and have Pc-Genjin 3 included. The system had been removed from the thread and a link to the auction was posted prior to your contacting me.  Per the original thread:

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/24/2013, 02:18 PMAs the title states. Duo-R system with s-video out. The system can use the standard RCA AV cables, or the one I am providing which has stereo out and s-video out. System has been region modded. Ave Pad 6 is included.

EDIT: System moved to ebay. Package has been modified to include 9 games and a low starting bid of $334.99. Keith Courage, Legendary Axe, Dungeon Explorer, Red Alert, Side Arms Special, Image Fight II, Psychic Storm, Street Fighter II', and Bomberman 93 are included with the system.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181129100490

Duo-R package deal and Pc Genjin 3 sold to EvilEvoIX
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14582.0

And now for your original pm's to me and to you concerning the auction link:

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/25/2013, 12:47 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/24/2013, 07:37 PMI forgot to mention, as with the other stuff I listed in the other thread, anyone here who wants this can get it for the minimum bid amount shipped in the USA.
That is a very fair deal.  I am in the states, could you throw in Pc Genjin 3 for that price?  I already have 1 and 2 and would like to see how three works.  

Do Turbo Grafx 16 controllers work on this unit?  What about the multitaps?  

Thanks!
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 12:52 PMWhat price? The current auction one? Originally I had the system listed here for 300 shipped with no games, but got no takers so I moved it to ebay and included 9 games with it. I could probably toss in the Japanese Bonk 3 with it, sure. As far as TG16 gamepads go, no, they cant be used unless you buy a cord adapter. A few members sell them here now and then. If you have a turbotap and pads already its best to just buy one cord adapter and use the Turbotap with it and just run all your TG16 controllers into the Tap if you need multiplayer. I think a cord adapter will run you about 15 bucks.
and

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/25/2013, 03:13 PMSo we are looking at 330 shipped with the 9 games and the Bonk 3?

Is that an aftermarket power adapter?  Was the system updated with new parts to keep the sound failure isssue and the CD failing issue?

Thanks!
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 03:27 PMIf you plan to purchase it outside of ebay I can do it for $330 shipped for the system and everything you see included in the auction, along with the JP Bonk 3 game. However, this is only if you send the payment via "gift" type method via paypal. This is the method that does not attach fees to the payment. If you intend to send it as a payment for normal goods, then you will need to send $340.16. The paypal fee on $330.00 is $10.16 is why. I ship everything via tracking and fully insured. As far as the power adapter goes, yes it is a more efficient newer "aftermarket" one. The old wall wart types sucked off power off the wall outlet even when the system was off. Newer types like this dont act that way and they dont run as hot, and they provide cleaner power output (older ones, the originals will have hundreds if not thousands of hours placed on them, and general efficiency goes down hill over time and use). As far as failing sound, that is a problem with the black TurboDuo, Pc-Engine Duo, Super Cd Rom 2 add on, and TurboExpress. This is not a problem that affects the white Duo-R or RX systems.

As far as the laser goes, I originally got this system off this forum last summer. At the time I was told it had a new laser installed. I have never had any issues with it, and I have probably put about 40 hours or so into playing it cd wise, and probably 30 hrs of Hu-Card game time put in. When I did the s-video mod to the system everything looked clean and top notch inside, so I have no reason to believe the laser was not replaced along with a general cleaning done. If you planned to purchase the system via ebay then all ebay rules apply, including that you will have to pay shipping cost, and Bonk 3 will not be included. The free shipping and Bonk 3 would be a forum related purchase only. If you intend to nab this I would act soon. It has 8 watchers now and I dont expect it to stay up long due to the low price I set along with the games I included. The last Duo I listed sold in about 4 days time for about $450, and it was not even region modded.
and

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/25/2013, 10:18 PMI guess ill buy it great deal how do I get the cash out to you?
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 10:22 PMPaypal is the only way I accept payment. I will remove the BIN option on the auction to prevent anyone from snatching it from you before you get a chance to send payment. Give me a min and I will send you a 2nd pm with all the payment info.
+

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/25/2013, 10:31 PMRegion and S-video modded Duo-R with Ave Pad 6 controller and 10 games. Games are as follows: Keith Courage, Legendary Axe, Dungeon Explorer, Red Alert, Side Arms, Image Fight II, Psychic Storm, Street Fighter II', Bomberman 93, and Pc Genjin 3. Game condition vary from acceptable to very good condition Hu-Card and cd wise.

$330 shipped in the USA. My pp address to send the $330 to is amakusashiroamd@yahoo.com. Send me a pm on here after you make payment so I will know you did and so I can pull the Duo-R system auction. I have removed BIN and will give you some time to send payment, until tomorrow morning. If someone bids  a single bid between now and then I can kick the bid and end the auction no problem, however if a bid war of some sort starts then I will not be doing so, so the sooner you pay the better so I can get the auction pulled. I wont pull it however until I have cash in hand, as I have pulled items for people before and then they did not pay wasting my time.

People send me money all the time on there so it helps when it is not ebay related to have some extra info to go on, and I cant remember if PP still lets you attach a message to the gift/money to friends and family thing or not to specify things. If you don't feel comfortable with doing it as a gift related money transfer, and would rather do it for goods, then you will need to cover the paypal fee. To do so you would need to send $340.16. Please keep in mind, this is for shipping in the USA only, and if you pay for the items via "goods", then I will need to ship to the address on your paypal info, so make sure it is all correct when you make payment.
and

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 04/26/2013, 12:22 AMIs this a US system or Japanese?  How does the region switch on it?

Thanks again!
and

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 04/26/2013, 12:27 AMAll Duo-R systems are Japanese imports. The only system we got cd wise was the Turbografx CD and the black TurboDuo (which as stated, had bad capacitor issues). CD titles are region free so you don't use the switch for them. There is a region switch located at the hu-card slot that you flip back and forth for either US or Japanese hu-cards. It is a small heavy duty toggle switch. Once you open the Hu-Card lid it is easy to spot. Sorry that it is hard to see in the pics. It is hard to get up close shots of the system without the flash causing extreme glare off the white plastic, so I kind of had to back away from the system when I took pics.
and after that you sent payment and a confirmation info that you did the such.

You know this, and I have no reason to modify the original pms concerning this. I can have anyone I know here log into my account and confirm our pms. and regardless of your over all stupidity, I offered you a refund anyway for the difference concerning the games upon their return. It was your choice to choose not to because you know that you got 10 great to fun games for $30. It had nothing to do with protecting anyone from anything. I mean seriously, do you think that  your choice to be a dick and toss the system about and drop it on video to show how much of a drama whore you are is protecting other buyers from me also? In what reality could this be considered consumer protection.

If you were concerned about the conditions of said items you would not be freely tossing about and dropping your $300 game system. Basically this was a $330 set of troll post for you. I guess just because you are from the same state as Nintega you feel you have to one up him and the jackassery he attempted on Nat though, huh? Pushing the envelope and all that shit ehh? I got news for you, if you have to invest that much money in order to pull off what you think is a successful troll, you are the most retarded fuck I have ever laid eyes upon, but still behind Dave/Nintenga. People already know you're a moronic poser/low quality forum troll. You didn't have to go out of your way to confirm it on video for us today.

The video of you being a jackass has been saved and filed away. If you remove it it will be re-uploaded with your forum info, private info, and attached along with links to this thread. You have been added to the black list on Digital Press also, and the post concerning you has been linked to this thread. I know a few people on the Neo forums so I will contact them privately and let them know about this incident.
Again, I DIDN'T BUY IT THROUGH EBAY!!!   Even if I did it' wouldn't matter.  "Acceptable" condition does not mean "Survivied a flood but I won't tell the buyer and if he says anything I'll quote eBay jargon stating that flood damage is acceptable."

Stop it.  You are wrong.  

I don't know who "Nintenga" is nor do I understand you rant about "One up" BS you are sir are crazy.  You seem to be very mad at the internet and are taking it out on me.  You take this shit way too seriously and it shows.  This isn't real life, these are antique video games.  I play them and enjoy them and you think I am handling a Picasso, it's embarrassing on your part.  You flip your shit when I flip a Turbo Duo R like I committed a crime, this has to be an act on your part this cannot be real. 

Contacting Neo Geo forums about what incident?  Digital press?  Who gives a shit, just don't tell my mom OK because I don't wana be grounded.   Keep telling yourself it's OK to sell water damaged games as acceptable.  I have the video, it will stay up there in "who gives a shit land" where people like you cannot tell the difference between real life and the internet.  i don't get that many views an I just have fun with it, you it's like life and death.  I also have your info I can post the same if you want to go that route.  You boxed and sent me a very nice turbo duo that needs to have the A/V upgraded and some games that were water damaged; deal with it.

I should just post pics of the water damage and again let people know what you did.  Nice try, trying to flop the blame on me, it's in my un-boxing video.  I have never met such a deluded individual, I at least know not to lie to people and then blame them for "Acceptable" goods.

Shame....
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Just to state, per the above, anyone can see I never used the word "fair" concerning the condition of anything in the pm's, nor did he even ever, not one single time, ask for specifics regarding games condition. Before sending me payment I sent him a total due and even stated the condition the auction had stated. Multiple times it was stated this was listed on auction with the games, I referred to the auction often, and linked to it in the thread, so he clearly knew this, along with where to look for item condition specifics and pics.

Let this be a lesson to this forum. If you see someone join here that you know for a fact has been a little bitch on other forums, you should be stating the such publicly so people are made aware. Not doing so will have repercussions down the road that you will never be able to predict.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 02:14 AMJust to state, per the above, anyone can see I never used the word "fair" concerning the condition of anything in the pm's, nor did he even ever, not one single time, ask for specifics regarding games condition. Before sending me payment I sent him a total due and even stated the condition the auction had stated. Multiple times it was stated this was listed on auction with the games, I referred to the auction often, and linked to it in the thread, so he clearly knew this, along with where to look for item condition specifics and pics.

Let this be a lesson to this forum. If you see someone join here that you know for a fact has been a little bitch on other forums, you should be stating the such publicly so people are made aware. Not doing so will have repercussions down the road that you will never be able to predict.
Yes let this be a lesson, according to PCEngineHell, if you don't ask if the games have water damage, it's your fault.  Acceptable means "WATER DAMAGED".

You said acceptable.  Does that mean water damaged as you ADMITTED and NEGLECTED TO TELL ME UNTIL I FOUND OUT AFTER I OPENED THE BOX AND FOUND THEM DAMAGED!!!!  

Simple YES or NO.

Am I supposed to ask, OH HEY BEFORE YOU SEND ME THE GAMES CAN YOU TELL ME IF THEY WERE IN A MASSIVE FLOOD AND IF THEY HAD WATER DAMAGE!!'  It's my fault for not asking if your "ACCEPTABLE" games means that they WERE IN A FLOOD!!!  I believed your LIE.

Show me ANYWHERE in your PM's where you said, "Oh hey BTW, these games are WATER DAMAGED!!!"  Where is that?  I have all the PM;s as well.  Not an eBay action, sorry.
IMGIMGIMG

EvilEvoIX

Also I am looking up this "Nintega" fellow, he better be as bad to make him out to be to make you this nuts.
IMGIMGIMG

ccovell

Get a room, you two.  The rest of us left this thread a long time ago.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:21 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 02:14 AMJust to state, per the above, anyone can see I never used the word "fair" concerning the condition of anything in the pm's, nor did he even ever, not one single time, ask for specifics regarding games condition. Before sending me payment I sent him a total due and even stated the condition the auction had stated. Multiple times it was stated this was listed on auction with the games, I referred to the auction often, and linked to it in the thread, so he clearly knew this, along with where to look for item condition specifics and pics.

You said acceptable.  Does that mean water damaged as you ADMITTED and NEGLECTED TO TELL ME UNTIL I FOUND OUT.

Simple YES or NO.
"Acceptable" per ebay means I didn't even have to give you manuals or cases, per ebays own details concerning this. "Acceptable" means expect the worse condition possible more likely then not, but that the items works as it should. It specifically stated boxes, manuals, etc may not be included, and if they are, to expect damage. Stop feigning stupidity on this. No one here is going to buy into your delusional behavior and claims of being a victim. I received all of those games from multiple parties on this forum. I don't know the exact history of every item, nor would I presume to know the such and try to chronicle it on a ebay auction in a detailed listing covering 20 years of activity or damage per game.

Have you ever actually seen a seller state "Ahh yes, the grape jelly stain you see on the far left corner of the cd insert was from 2001 and was placed there by Mark Johnson of New York one lazy sunday when he sat down to enjoy a PB and J?" Or "Oh hey btw all the damage you obviously see is obvious damage yo, so even though you clearly see damage to the games cases brah and see I listed the stuff as acceptable I wanted to say for the 30th time that there is damage and detail when it all occurred yo"

Basically you are asking me to make believe and post a detailed history I know nothing about, which I am not obliged to do. Two manuals clearly had water damage, Psychic Storms and Image Fight II (actually I assumed IF II had something else going on as the manual was covered in clear tape and the pages were sticky), resulting in "acceptable". The games worked fully and the actual disc condition averaged from good to very good. The manuals damaged or being missing like in the case with half the games did not affect the games actual performance, did it?

I got the Psychic Storm from Bernie. If you want to know the detailed history of it prior to him sending it to me, send him a pm so he can lol and tell you to fuck off. Any other game you are just SOL on because I bought games from multiple parties on ebay, locally, etc, and I am not obliged to hand over other sellers info so you can meet your troll quota for the month. At the end of the day, regardless of all of this, you were offered a full refund for the difference concerning the games upon their return. You declined this offer and asked me to keep you in mind for future sales. This is totally on you. Any reasonable person can see that.

Ccovell, you don't like it, don't read it. I am not obliged to sit by and let anyone libel me on any thread. If you expect me to, you can fuck off.

EvilEvoIX

Dude, seriously calm down.  At this point maybe PM's would better suit you before you allow this obvious melt down further damage your character.

Let's see, you said Libel, what does that mean exactly I wonder.  Well Webster says the following...

"A libel is a malicious, false statement in written media, a broadcast, or otherwise published words."

Well you sent me games by your own admission as "Water Damaged"  yet you neglected to tell me they were water damaged.  So through that Libel B.S out the window, already screen caped your admission so there's that.  You pointed out eBay's rules (BTW Ebay is not a ruling party but the Gov't, the Federal, local, and State courts are) that stated the games are acceptable.  I reminded you that this was NOT an ebay action yet you keep lying that it was.  I get water damaged games and tell you and you say the games were in "Acceptable condition" and then like a kid caught with his/her hand in the cookie jar you began to make excuses and hid behind eBays auction rules which again is ridiculous as eBay had nothing to do with this transaction.

You are so full of shit it should be coming out of your ears.  Again, bash me all you want, comment my You Tube vids that I am a terrible person and I PROMISE I won't delete a single one or delete my video of flipping a Duo R (which really pissed you off, I mean way more then I thought it would, a scary "kill me in my sleep" amount, remind me to never question your PCE loyalty), who gives a shit about that, it means nothing.  

You need to calm down, step back, admit you sent me flood damaged games you yourself described as "ACCEPTABLE", lied about it (omitting that the games were in flood is lying by omission), hid behind an eBay policy that has ZERO influence on reality as this was not an eBay action, and just realize that yes you can be wrong, you can error.  I make errors every day.  You said I made an error when i didn't SPECIFICALLY ask you if the games were flood damaged so it is my fault not asking.  I would feel bad for you if this weren't so pathetic.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMDude, seriously calm down.  At this point maybe PM's would better suit you before you allow this obvious melt down further damage your character.

Let's see, you said Libel, what does that mean exactly I wonder.  Well Webster says the following...

"A libel is a malicious, false statement in written media, a broadcast, or otherwise published words."
Exactly, and again you dwell into this activity below

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMWell you sent me games by your own admission as "Water Damaged"  yet you neglected to tell me they were water damaged.  You pointed out eBay's rules (BTW Ebay is not a ruling party or Gov't, the Federal, local, and State courts however are) that stated the games are acceptable.
I pointd out ebays rules because the games were never listed on the thread here, were they? They were only listed on the auction. Had I not linked to said auction, you would not have contacted me about the system and games, correct? A simple YES, or NO will do.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMI reminded you that this was NOT an ebay action yet you keep lying that it was.  I get water damaged games and you apologize and then like a kid caught with his/her hand in the cookie jar you began to make excuses and hid behind eBays auction rules.
I never said you purchased the item via ebay, did I? If I did, please quote the specific sentence where I stated the such. I did however relate that many times this sale was due to you contacting me via this forum about the auction. The proof of such is in your initial pms. You can not deny the such.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMYou are so full of shit it should be coming out of your ears.
All the above pm's prove quite the contrary.
1. I posted the item was moved to ebay, included 9 games, and gave a auction link.
2. Auction link specifically stated all items tested and working, and that the games condition varied from acceptable to very good.
3. You contacted me about said auction via pm and asked if I would include Pc Genjin 3 in the deal.
4. I replied to every pm you sent, and answered every single question you had asked. The proof of such is documented above for anyone to see.
5. In all of these pm's PRIOR to making payment you not once asked for specifics concerning the games condition, even though you had viewed the auction and saw from the pics manuals were missing, damaged, etc and that the games including in the lot, that the condition was listed. Had you asked for more details, I would have gone into as much specifics as I could concerning the items, including sending you individual pics. Otherwise the auction description did the work for me as is.
6. You ignored all of this, out of ignorance, or in the hopes of attempting to complain later down the road to try and ring a partial refund and get free shit maybe?
7. When you contacted me about your issue I did what any reasonable seller would do, I offered you a refund concerning the games the evening you contacted me. The proof of doing so is posted above, along with you turning the offer down. Scammers don't offer refunds (scammers are usually the ones complaining then turning down refund offers when requested to return items). And good sellers are not obliged to do so when shitty buyers fuck up and the problem is solely on them, but I did it anyway.
8. You turned the refund down, said it was a hell of a deal, you were very satisfied blah blah blah.
8. You asked me to keep you in mind for future sales.
9. Weeks later you chose to troll the forums with delusions of grandeur. You got your rep here curb stomped for it.
10. Realizing this, your only way to lash out now is libel the seller you got your Duo-R from, and to post a video of you treating it like shit. At least when the thing stops working I wont have to sweat you lying and saying it was due to me. I will have a record of you proving otherwise. Thanks for doing my work for me.

In all, you ask me to calm down? Who are you trying to convince here, you or me? You are the one going to such extremes to lash out against this forum over your own foolishness that you are even willing to trash your own $300 purchases. Trust me, if I wasn't calm right now there is no way I'd have been able to post all the above. I would have been too busy going into a profanity laden frenzy calling you everything under the sun. Instead I would rather let the prior pm's concerning the transaction speak for themselves, at which they do in great detail.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMAgain, bash me all you want, comment my You Tube vids I PROMISE I won't delete a single one or delete my video of flipping a Duo R, who gives a shit about that, it means nothing.  You need to calm down, step back, admit you sent me flood damaged games you yourself described as "ACCEPTABLE", lied about it, hid behind an eBay policy that has ZERO influence on reality as this was not an eBay action, and just realize that yes you can be wrong, you can error.  I make errors every day.  You said I made an error when i didn't SPECIFICALLY ask you if the games were flood damaged so it is my fault not asking.  I would feel bad for you if this weren't so pathetic.
The reasons you have gotten so much flak are legit, and yes, I regret selling to you. So much so that this will be the last deal I handle concerning this forum outside of parties I know personally. So basically on any future forum sale, when anyone I dont know ask about buying a item, I will decline their offer and refer to the "EvilEvoIX incident" and link to this. You wanted to whore yourself out for any kind of attention you could get. Well this is what you get. Like it or lump it. I never lied about anything. The auction was detailed and had pics. If you wanted more details then that, when you contacted me about said auction YOU YOURSELF VIEWED, you had every opportunity to ask, and never did. You had no problems asking any other questions.

You don't like that I told you how it is when you had issues, fine, your problem, not mine. You clearly didn't like it when I asked you to return the games for a refund, otherwise you would have thanked me for offering it to you. Regardless, again, you were offered a full refund concerning the games, and YOU DECLINED IT. It is not like I lied to you and said everything was mint and complete prior to the sell either. Quite the contrary. The auction said the games had issues, pics were provided, and I referenced the such in the pms to you prior to accepting your payment. Bitching just for the sake of doing so weeks later after you got your ass handed to you here for unrelated issues just makes you that much more the little bitch you are.

You want to go on whining about how you feel you were sold a game (Psychic Storm) possibly exposed to a flood, go contact Bernie and ask him if it was. I wouldn't know, I am not the original owner. All I know is all the games you got, the actual games themselves, disc and hucard, were tested and fully worked. To add to that the worst condition disc scratch wise was Red Alert. The other disc and the hucards all looked pretty good. The cd's did not have any bronzing, paint flaking, or "ROT" on them making me suspect they were subjected to flood, nuclear attack, extended exposure to sunlight or otherwise. Sometimes when a case or manual has water damage it is simply due to assholes like you spilling shit on them. You are reaching pretty far there with the "flood" remarks.

I got Psychic Storm from Bernie in that exact condition you got it in. He would maybe know more then me about its history, but again, he doesn't owe you any explanation, and he probably got it in that condition also. Gamer condition games get passed around often. Deal with it. Don't be surprised when he tells you to simply fuck off if you ask. I consider this matter closed, just as I did initially when you declined my refund offer. Your continued endless complaining about issues already addressed just shows how much of a little bitch troll you are and how you will dig deep for any reason to justify you're trolling. And fuck all to the fact how you obviously will never be pleased with anything you bought because you don't respect the shit to begin with. You don't belong here. For that matter, you clearly dont belong anywhere poser.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 03:57 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMDude, seriously calm down.  At this point maybe PM's would better suit you before you allow this obvious melt down further damage your character.

Exactly, and again you dwell into this activity below

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMWell you sent me games by your own admission as "Water Damaged"  yet you neglected to tell me they were water damaged.  You pointed out eBay's rules (BTW Ebay is not a ruling party or Gov't, the Federal, local, and State courts however are) that stated the games are acceptable.
I pointed out ebays rules because the games were never listed on the thread here, were they? They were only listed on the auction. Had I not linked to said auction, you would not have contacted me about the system and games, correct? A simple YES, or NO will do.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMI reminded you that this was NOT an ebay action yet you keep lying that it was.  I get water damaged games and you apologize and then like a kid caught with his/her hand in the cookie jar you began to make excuses and hid behind eBays auction rules.
I never said you purchased the item via ebay, did I? If I did, please quote the specific sentence where I stated the such. I did however relate that many times this sale was due to you contacting me via this forum about the auction. The proof of such is in your initial pms. You can not deny the such.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMYou are so full of shit it should be coming out of your ears.
All the above pm's prove quite the contrary.
1. I posted the item was moved to ebay, included 9 games, and gave a auction link.
2. Auction link specifically stated all items tested and working, and that the games condition varied from acceptable to very good.
3. You contacted me about said auction via pm and asked if I would include Pc Genjin 3 in the deal.
4. I replied to every pm you sent, and answered every single question you had asked. The proof of such is documented above for anyone to see.
5. In all of these pm's PRIOR to making payment you not once asked for specifics concerning the games condition, even though you had viewed the auction and saw from the pics manuals were missing, damaged, etc and that the games including in the lot, that the condition was listed. Had you asked for more details, I would have gone into as much specifics as I could concerning the items, including sending you individual pics. Otherwise the auction description did the work for me as is.
6. You ignored all of this, out of ignorance, or in the hopes of attempting to complain later down the road to try and ring a partial refund and get free shit maybe?
7. When you contacted me about your issue I did what any reasonable seller would do, I offered you a refund concerning the games the evening you contacted me. The proof of doing so is posted above, along with you turning the offer down. Scammers don't offer refunds (scammers are usually the ones complaining then turning down refund offers when requested to return items). And good sellers are not obliged to do so when shitty buyers fuck up and the problem is solely on them, but I did it anyway.
8. You turned the refund down, said it was a hell of a deal, you were very satisfied blah blah blah.
8. You asked me to keep you in mind for future sales.
9. Weeks later you chose to troll the forums with delusions of grandeur. You got your rep here curb stomped for it.
10. Realizing this, your only way to lash out now is libel the seller you got your Duo-R from, and to post a video of you treating it like shit. At least when the thing stops working I wont have to sweat you lying and saying it was due to me. I will have a record of you proving otherwise. Thanks for doing my work for me.

In all, you ask me to calm down? Who are you trying to convince here, you or me? You are the one going to such extremes to lash out against this forum over your own foolishness that you are even willing to trash your own $300 purchases. Trust me, if I wasn't calm right now there is no way I'd have been able to post all the above. I would have been too busy going into a profanity laden frenzy calling you everything under the sun. Instead I would rather let the prior pm's concerning the transaction speak for themselves, at which they do in great detail.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 02:57 AMAgain, bash me all you want, comment my You Tube vids I PROMISE I won't delete a single one or delete my video of flipping a Duo R, who gives a shit about that, it means nothing.  You need to calm down, step back, admit you sent me flood damaged games you yourself described as "ACCEPTABLE", lied about it, hid behind an eBay policy that has ZERO influence on reality as this was not an eBay action, and just realize that yes you can be wrong, you can error.  I make errors every day.  You said I made an error when i didn't SPECIFICALLY ask you if the games were flood damaged so it is my fault not asking.  I would feel bad for you if this weren't so pathetic.
The reasons you have gotten so much flak are legit, and yes, I regret selling to you. So much so that this will be the last deal I handle concerning this forum outside of parties I know personally. So basically on any future forum sale, when anyone I dont know ask about buying a item, I will decline their offer and refer to the "EvilEvoIX incident" and link to this. You wanted to whore yourself out for any kind of attention you could get. Well this is what you get. Like it or lump it. I never lied about anything. The auction was detailed and had pics. If you wanted more details then that, when you contacted me about said auction YOU YOURSELF VIEWED, you had every opportunity to ask, and never did. You had no problems asking any other questions.

You don't like that I told you how it is when you had issues, fine, your problem, not mine. You clearly didn't like it when I asked you to return the games for a refund, otherwise you would have thanked me for offering it to you. Regardless, again, you were offered a full refund concerning the games, and YOU DECLINED IT. It is not like I lied to you and said everything was mint and complete prior to the sell either. Quite the contrary. The auction said the games had issues, pics were provided, and I referenced the such in the pms to you prior to accepting your payment. Bitching just for the sake of doing so weeks later after you got your ass handed to you here for unrelated issues just makes you that much more the little bitch you are.

You want to go on whining about how you feel you were sold a game (Psychic Storm) possibly exposed to a flood, go contact Bernie and ask him if it was. I wouldn't know, I am not the original owner. All I know is all the games you got, the actual games themselves, disc and hucard, were tested and fully worked. To add to that the worst condition disc scratch wise was Red Alert. The other disc and the hucards all looked pretty good. The cd's did not have any bronzing, paint flaking, or "ROT" on them making me suspect they were subjected to flood, nuclear attack, extended exposure to sunlight or otherwise. Sometimes when a case or manual has water damage it is simply due to assholes like you spilling shit on them. You are reaching pretty far there with the "flood" remarks.

I got Psychic Storm from Bernie in that exact condition you got it in. He would maybe know more then me about its history, but again, he doesn't owe you any explanation, and he probably got it in that condition also. Gamer condition games get passed around often. Deal with it. Don't be surprised when he tells you to simply fuck off if you ask. I consider this matter closed, just as I did initially when you declined my refund offer. Your continued endless complaining about issues already addressed just shows how much of a little bitch troll you are and how you will dig deep for any reason to justify you're trolling. And fuck all to the fact how you obviously will never be pleased with anything you bought because you don't respect the shit to begin with. You don't belong here. For that matter, you clearly dont belong anywhere poser.
Pointing out ebays rules are pointless as this was not, repeat, NOT an ebay transaction.  Why do you keep harping on eBay rules?  Again eBay is not a ruling party.  Ask anyone on this site, ask them if they are buying "Acceptable" condition games if that means water damage?  It was submerged it was so bad.  And then you so arrogantly stated  that it was my fault for not asking if they were flood damaged, downright devious on your part.  That isn't something you can just gloss over, that shit sticks and will stick.

Game conditions were Acceptable to Very good.  Should have read "Water damaged from being submerged under water to very good.  Again when I pointed it out you said by ebays rules they were acceptable, you are full of shit.
I would NEVER try to get free shit out of anyone, I mean you think I am trying to blackmail you now?  Insanity.  What is more insane you are now blaming the damage on another member and ask me to contact them?  Business is not done that way, you cannot just give the ownership of an item you sold back to the original seller and just shift blame.  You cannot accept responsibility, it's downright delusional the fraudulent mind you have working between your ears and nothing you have posted has led anything to the contrary.

You are blaming ME for not asking YOU if the games were flood damaged?  You asked me to send you straight Pay Pal cash and to trust you, I didn't thank god.  You then wanted me to trust you on the condition of acceptable games that were horribly flood damage, there is no way to spin this, no way out but the truth.  You are saying I am a shitty buyer, I paid you and you sent me damaged goods, explain that please?  Blaming me for damaged goods, blaming other members, you just can't stop lying and misleading.  

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, YOU HID THE TRUTH, YOU LIED!!!!!  No one would put up with this bullshit, just no one.  Thank god you are cutting out your services with most members god forbid they get more "Acceptable" games from you.

Let's recap...

1. I inquired about the Turbo Duo R for sale
2. You stated that the Turbo Duo R and games were in "Acceptable to Very Good Condition"
3. I get the games and some of them look like they were taken to a water park
4. I tell you and instead of saying sorry or you mislead me you quote eBay rules of what is acceptable and say that you are not responsible
5. You then state I need to contact the guy who had the game before you
6. You demanded respect for being one of the first people to make an S-Video out for a CDX (Just use a Scart lead and SCART to component =D&gt;)
7. You get all butt hurt about me holding the precious Duo R in my un-boxing video, the very same one that shows the water damage which you WILLFULLY NEGLECTED TO MENTION (AKA Liar)
8. I will do as I wish with my Turbo Duo R, first thing is to get rid of the S-video and get it to RGB.
9. I made a new video of me juggling the Duo R and you flipped your shit more, I can't tell if your kidding or not this has to be a joke.
10. You refuse to even admit that you should have at least told me that they were water damaged, I would never in a million years forget to mention that a game had been submerged under water.

That said you don't have a leg to stand on.  After I got these damaged games I decided to just move on, post nice things as to not leave a pot boiling and just move on.  But here you are on full boil, a self proclaimed video game expert who decides who is a real gamer and who is a poseur  :lol: .  Then starts naming some other You Tube guys who piss them off and we've already gone way passed what is on my pay no mind list.  You obviously take yourself way too seriously.  Buy not serious enough to believe that I wouldn't notice some very damaged games, and obviously thinking you could pass the blame on anyone but yourself is a sure sign of delusions of grandeur.  

You sir are a liar and a sociopath and sell damaged games as "Acceptable".  I have the pics and the fucking un-boxing to prove it.  Water damaged.  Nice try.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

This explains a lot, Nintega and Xray combined:

IMG

EvilEvoIX

It doesn't explain why you are a liar?  It doesn't explain why you omitted what is an obvious important bit of information like water damaged games?  I tried to be nice, I tried to walk away and just take the damaged games and be nice, but you couldn't let things go, and now people know.

Is that all you found on twitter?  Gosh I've posted much worse than that (not as bad as Jim Norton, Sarah Silverman, Louie C.K., Anthony Cumia, Patrice O'Neil however, their comedy is far more intricate and evil than even I can muster.)  Keep posting my twitter links and YouTube vids, I need all the followers I can get.  Check out Amy Schumer and listen to Opie and Anthony. You should follow based upon the re-tweets of comic genius alone. Like I said, I know who I am, I never hid that, you, you hide behind a wall of lies and bullshit that is beginning to trip you up.

I would never sell a damaged game as acceptable, you did.  That is sacrilege.  

https://twitter.com/EvilEvoIX
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:11 AMI would never sell a damaged game as acceptable, you did.  That is sacrilege. 
So the games themselves are damaged and now suddenly don't work? Funny how that story of yours evolves and becomes more convoluted as you go. First it was the manuals and cases, now its the games themselves.  :wink: At any rate, adding more of your info over to your thread in FS. I like how you rejoined the Neo forums and lied about your location on your profile id so you could continue to buy more shit.  :wink: BTW racist, you smack any black girls in the face lately with your belt?  Oh wait, thats totally funny and totally not racist when you say it. :roll:

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 05:29 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:11 AMI would never sell a damaged game as acceptable, you did.  That is sacrilege.
So the games themselves are damaged and now suddenly don't work? Funny how that story of yours evolves and becomes more convoluted as you go. First it was the manuals and cases, now its the games themselves.  :wink: At any rate, adding more of your info over to your thread in FS. I like how you rejoined the Neo forums and lied about your location on your profile id so you could continue to buy more shit.  :wink: BTW racist, you smack any black girls in the face lately with your belt?  Oh wait, thats totally funny and totally not racist when you say it. :roll:
So I guess you just aren't going to admit you purposely neglected to tell me that they were water damaged?  You keep forgetting I have all your info as well, silly how that is.  People will know about you soon with pics don't you worry.

I also guess every comedian on the face of the planet is racist, Daniel Tosh and Family Guy and Richard Pryor they are all racists?

Have I ever hit a black girl in the face?  Are you seriously asking that?  No, that was a Re-tweet from Anthony Cumia, not my post so um yeah while you are frothing at the mouth grasping at straws you neglected to understand what a "Re-tweet" is.  Nice try but once again sub par.

/evilevo8/Untitled_zps0cc58d12.png

However if you want to see vids like that...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/

Oh when I joined Neo Geo Forums I pretended to be you, I lied and acted like an elitist gaming poser and they believed I was you, got me stacks of carts too.

Thanks again for my water soaked games, others will know what you did don't worry ;)
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Oh wait, even better, you were banned from the Neo forums after being exposed for being a pedophile. How interesting....

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?210459-Stopping-pedos-in-their-tracks

Guess I will have my friend drop their admin a pm letting them know your new id and info. Hows that for the attention you wanted so badly?  :wink:

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 05:40 AMOh wait, even better, you were banned from the Neo forums after being exposed for being a pedophile. How interesting....

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?210459-Stopping-pedos-in-their-tracks

Guess I will have my friend drop their admin a pm letting them know your new id and info. Hows that for the attention you wanted so badly?  :wink:
I was a Paroled Pedophile.  I'm reformed I promise ;)  That admin and I know each others names quite well by now.  Rot however is a man among men, but you wouldn't have a clue what a man is.  I haven't the foggiest what you are trying to accomplish?  Rep?  From who people like you?  Your rep is shit as you mislead buyers into deals you know are damaged.   All my info is out there, anyone can post what they want, people are free to do what they want, I guess you are trying to get me banned from buying games?  From who?  eBay?  Craigslist?  I think your head is so big you think you control the internet.  You don't

Damaged games....water damage....keep changing the subject.

Well I gotta get ready for work, you know get back to real life.  Do what ever you think you need to do, I'll just keep doing what I do.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:44 AMI was a Paroled Pedophile.  I'm reformed I promise ;)   Do what ever you think you need to do, I'll just keep doing what I do.
What would that be, raping kids and making more racist jokes about Jews and the holocaust?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 06:00 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 05:44 AMI was a Paroled Pedophile.  I'm reformed I promise ;)   Do what ever you think you need to do, I'll just keep doing what I do.
What would that be, raping kids and making more racist jokes about Jews and the holocaust?
You are a really dumb cunt aren't you?  Do you know ANYTHING about Comedy?  How about Sarah Silverman and her Holocaust joke I was referring too.
Sarah Silverman on the Holocaust

http://www.historiography-project.com/video/sarah-silverman/

You are a dumb motherucker man, really dumb.  Keep trying :)

Lemy know if you need anything else explained to you, like water damage and acceptable  :dance:
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

You sound angry. You need to chill out bro. We don't need some guy going postal, killing jews and raping kids, then blaming some comedian for everything he does or says, now do we?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 06:24 AMYou sound angry. You need to chill out bro.
Beaten at my own game........  I should have known to mess with you.  Thanks again for the Duo R however, I'll send you pics of the updated RGB bits and the updated visuals.  

Comedy is a reflection of society, nobody goes to a comedy event and goes out and rapes women, it just doesn't happen.  It's just a mirror of society and the funny part is the exhaust of society.  You are not going to go blame Sarah now if the 3rd Reich rises again will you?
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Thought you had work today, and yet here you are posting still lol. What happened, you realize school was out and there wasn't going to be any kids hanging around at the playground for you to show your special NeoGeo stick to?

Lest anyone from another site ends up lurking here and wants to know more about umiami80 aka EvilEvoIX aka Neo Yahtzee:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14790.0
(members only, you will need to sign up)

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 06:25 AMI should have known to mess with you.
Smartest thing you've said since you joined. Wiser words have never been spoken (in the past hour anyway).

I forgot to post this earlier, concerning something you couldn't be bothered with doing while you go on insisting I lied about the condition of the items:

IMG

Like what is viewed there pedobrah, you obviously viewed the auction, all you had to do was scroll down, read the details, and view the pics. I think you did. You are acting like you had no idea what the condition of the items were in, but it was listed both in the typed auction details and a detailed auction pic, and you contacted me specifically about the items listed for sale in the auction sale. Given your rather seedy forum history I am fairly sure you had every intention of trying to scam me until I offered a refund upon return of the games.

spenoza

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 04:33 AMYou sir are a liar and a sociopath and sell damaged games as "Acceptable".  I have the pics and the fucking un-boxing to prove it.  Water damaged.  Nice try. 
I can't believe I'm defending a jerk, but...

According to eBay:
"Acceptable
An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included."

Looks to me like if the games worked, they are "acceptable". The only category I can imagine below "Acceptable" is "non-working". Basically, "acceptable" condition means the game works, but no guarantees as to the condition otherwise. On eBay's condition scale for media, "acceptable" is the lowest level of condition that includes the stipulation that the item in question still functions. If there's water damage to the manual but the game works, it qualifies as acceptable.

If the seller doesn't post evidence, photographic or descriptive, as to why as item is only "acceptable" and not better, it is the responsibility of the buyer to inquire to find out more details. Caveat Emptor. He gave an ACCURATE condition rating, going by eBay's condition scale.

I would have been irritated to discover undisclosed water damage, but it isn't fraud and it isn't lying. It is my fault for not inquiring WHY some of the items are only "acceptable" and not better. Sounds to me like you were over-eager to get a deal and didn't do your due diligence. If the games didn't work, then that would be fraud and lying, but since they worked, they met the burden of "acceptable". And even if you didn't actually buy the stuff on eBay, you were relying on the eBay description. It's always easier to blame others for not giving you enough information instead of looking inward to ask yourself, "Why didn't I ask enough questions?"

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 09:59 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 04:33 AMYou sir are a liar and a sociopath and sell damaged games as "Acceptable".  I have the pics and the fucking un-boxing to prove it.  Water damaged.  Nice try.

According to eBay:
"Acceptable
An item with obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in VHS/DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included."

Looks to me like if the games worked, they are "acceptable". The only category I can imagine below "Acceptable" is "non-working". Basically, "acceptable" condition means the game works, but no guarantees as to the condition otherwise. On eBay's condition scale for media, "acceptable" is the lowest level of condition that includes the stipulation that the item in question still functions. If there's water damage to the manual but the game works, it qualifies as acceptable.

If the seller doesn't post evidence, photographic or descriptive, as to why as item is only "acceptable" and not better, it is the responsibility of the buyer to inquire to find out more details. Caveat Emptor. He gave an ACCURATE condition rating, going by eBay's condition scale.

I would have been irritated to discover undisclosed water damage, but it isn't fraud and it isn't lying. It is my fault for not inquiring WHY some of the items are only "acceptable" and not better. Sounds to me like you were over-eager to get a deal and didn't do your due diligence. If the games didn't work, then that would be fraud and lying, but since they worked, they met the burden of "acceptable". And even if you didn't actually buy the stuff on eBay, you were relying on the eBay description. It's always easier to blame others for not giving you enough information instead of looking inward to ask yourself, "Why didn't I ask enough questions?"
If he would have bothered to do so, and I am sure he did, the auction contained a pic that stated what was wrong the the damaged manuals. The info was never hid from him, and I wanted to see how far he would go with this lying crap before I posted the gif above of the auction being viewed and scrolled down to show that. If you watch his unboxing video he is not the least bit surprised about the condition of the items as he pulls them out. He knew what to expect. He is only bitching after the fact due to all this other mess he has been busted on. The fact of the matter is too that even though I knew he read the thing in full and all, I offered him a refund for the games anyway. He turned it down. This was not anything I was obliged to offer him, I just did it anyway, like when I included Pc-Genjin 3 upon request without asking for more then the auctions minimum bid amount.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 04:33 AMYou sir are a liar and a sociopath and sell damaged games as "Acceptable".  I have the pics and the fucking un-boxing to prove it.  Water damaged.  Nice try.

According to eBay:
"Acceptable

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/07/2013, 04:33 AMYou sir are a liar and a sociopath and sell damaged games as "Acceptable".  I have the pics and the fucking un-boxing to prove it.  Water damaged.  Nice try.

According to eBay:
"Acceptable

According to eBay?  See how he misleads?  This wasn't an ebay transaction, he posted the auction, go look for yourself I didn't buy it off eBay.  More deception on his part.  This wasn't ebay AGAIN!!!  As he was TRYING AND TRYING to make you believe, this was a private sale, so why quote eBay rules?  I believe it is lying by omission IMHO.  I was indeed eager to get a deal that is true.  I have taken notes for next time and I know I am not 100% innocent.  I'm just saying, ME PERSONALLY, would never post a game privately (Fuck FLEABAY) and state that it was acceptable and then mail out a water damaged item.

Sorry, no excuse.  Should I have asked more questions, absolutely.  Buyer beware as they say, but this is a community, you don't burn people here.  I certainly would never, I'd rather juggle my Duo R.....

I've complimented him on the condition of the DUO R, what more does he want?  It's now set on a pillow around rose buds, very safe.
IMGIMGIMG

NecroPhile

Fuck this douchebag.  He's clearly in the wrong and if we had mods (my kingdom for a nat!), he would've been shown the door by now.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

spenoza

I once argued that I thought loose moderation was the way to go, but we have NO moderation around here, which is MUCH different. Too bad that with the crowd here any mod would have to have 6" thick solid steel skin.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 10:30 AMFuck this douchebag.  He's clearly in the wrong and if we had mods (my kingdom for a nat!), he would've been shown the door by now.
Send Joe a pm or something if you want. Joe can get rid of him if he really cares to. The whole lying about sellers bit as is should warrant it, if not the other mess. BTW, my friend got him banned again off the Neo forums. Did not take long at all.

spenoza

I don't understand the whole "I didn't buy it on Ebay" tack. If he found out about the goods on eBay, then it was clearly the eBay description that gave him the information that convinced him he wanted those goods. All the info he needed was in the eBay posting. It wasn't your responsibility to basically repeat all the exact same info you'd already put up on eBay just because he wanted to buy the stuff outside of eBay. The point is, all the necessary information was available, and he clearly used that information to make his decision. There wasn't any relevant information that you failed to make available. He's basically pissing into the wind at this point.

And yeah, after reading that other info it is clear that this dude's modus operandi is to act like he knows all, and when confronted, simply resort to trolling. He's on the internet for attention and that's it. Doesn't matter how many people he drags in or forums he bogs down. Sure, there are lots of selfish and self-centered people on the internet, but this guy is a scrotal abomination.

PCEngineHell

I'm waiting for Matthew to do a video like this classic cry fest:
EDIT:
Guess just banning him wasn't enough, they marked him.

IMG

esteban

STATUS: I have literally been stuck in the hell of this thread for days and days.

I think I can finally say, with confidence, that I have finished catching up on this thread.

Sadly, you may think I have been reading the other threads and catching up on all the current news...I HAVE NOT.

I HAVE, SHAMEFULLY, NOT LEFT THIS THREAD.

I am a masochist. But,soon, I will read beyond these walls.

I will.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PunkCryborg

this belongs in the hall of shame

Tatsujin

esteban

I won't lie to you: I am scared.

I am not sure what lies ahead of me, but I trust it will be Worthy.

Pray for my soul, heathens.

Pray for my soul.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/07/2013, 11:02 AM
Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 10:30 AMFuck this douchebag.  He's clearly in the wrong and if we had mods (my kingdom for a nat!), he would've been shown the door by now.
Send Joe a pm or something if you want. Joe can get rid of him if he really cares to. The whole lying about sellers bit as is should warrant it, if not the other mess. BTW, my friend got him banned again off the Neo forums. Did not take long at all.
Lie?  My word Michael your story telling has grown.  You already admitted that you sent me water logged games, you already blamed me for not asking you, it's right there for people to read.  You just got caught is all and now your pissed.  You are also pissed about how I handle your Duo R.  You know what you did.

Quote from: guest on 06/07/2013, 11:49 AMI don't understand the whole "I didn't buy it on Ebay" tack. If he found out about the goods on eBay, then it was clearly the eBay description that gave him the information that convinced him he wanted those goods. All the info he needed was in the eBay posting. It wasn't your responsibility to basically repeat all the exact same info you'd already put up on eBay just because he wanted to buy the stuff outside of eBay. The point is, all the necessary information was available, and he clearly used that information to make his decision. There wasn't any relevant information that you failed to make available. He's basically pissing into the wind at this point.

And yeah, after reading that other info it is clear that this dude's modus operandi is to act like he knows all, and when confronted, simply resort to trolling. He's on the internet for attention and that's it. Doesn't matter how many people he drags in or forums he bogs down. Sure, there are lots of selfish and self-centered people on the internet, but this guy is a scrotal abomination.
Well he keeps stating eBay standards and practices, like what is an acceptable game or not.  I point out it wasn't an ebay sale and Michael posts that it is "Acceptable" according to eBay.  That is my main gripe.  I am not a know it all, far from it, but I love to point out people who think they do.  That said it wass a private sale, and IF I sold you some games privately, and stated them as "Acceptable" and when you got them and found that they had at some point been under water, what would be your serious response to me if I stated that the condition was acceptable according to ebay, it's not my fault take it up with the previous owner?

That is all I am saying.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 12:56 AMcrying and stuff....
This is basically being discussed in your other thread. You prob didn't get the memo since you were too busy making a new Neo forums account to sneak back in with. You should check the other thread pedobrah.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 12:59 AM
This is basically being discussed in your other thread. You prob didn't get the memo since you were too busy making a new Neo forums account to sneak back in with. You should check the other thread pedobrah.
The only crying from what I have been hearing is from you and not being able to keep a woman.  All our info is online bro, jobs, titles,  We can keep going.  All my stuff is up there, My real name is up there on youtube and twitter.  IDK why you keep acting like you find stuff when it is out there, I'd focus more on the house you keep, my house is in order.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 01:22 AM
rehashing of deadman_94s material
Didn't you do this on the other thread already?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 01:59 AM
Dude I don't fucking know just bash me in the other thread I'm so confused.  Who the fuck is deanman 94?  Why do you have so many internet battles with people and assume I know them?  How long has this been going on? The world is not out to get you!!! You just have all these issues with people?  Anger dude, right or wrong anger is causing you a lot of issues and money.
IMGIMGIMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 02:10 AM
Dude I don't fucking know just bash me in the other thread I'm so confused.  Who the fuck is deanman 94?  Why do you have so many internet battles with people and assume I know them?  How long has this been going on? The world is not out to get you!!! You just have all these issues with people?  Anger dude, right or wrong anger is causing you a lot of issues and money.
The guy from the same raffle you were also banished from. Even if you're not ripping that guy off directly, it still shows how unoriginal you are. For trying to be a forum troll, that makes you pretty bottom rung when you sound like a repeat of last weeks loser.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 06/08/2013, 02:32 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/08/2013, 02:10 AM
Dude I don't fucking know just bash me in the other thread I'm so confused.  Who the fuck is deanman 94?  Why do you have so many internet battles with people and assume I know them?  How long has this been going on? The world is not out to get you!!! You just have all these issues with people?  Anger dude, right or wrong anger is causing you a lot of issues and money.
The guy from the same raffle you were also banished from. Even if you're not ripping that guy off directly, it still shows how unoriginal you are. For trying to be a forum troll, that makes you pretty bottom rung when you sound like a repeat of last weeks loser.
I'm not trying to be anything, seriously it's all in your head.  You have this pre packaged rant in you head and apply it to anyone who pisses off, me, the long list of names you can rattle off without a hint of hesitation (holding many grudges), and your wife.  Again, bash me all you want, keep loved ones close.
IMGIMGIMG