Over sensitivity in the online world

Started by wildfruit, 08/23/2016, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

Wtf is something wrong with a lot of people or wrong with me. Why do people take what goes on in the interwebs so seriously.
1. I get a message in my psn inbox calling me a fucking asshole from some unknown for what they perceive to be underperforming in an uncharted 4 multiplayer game.
2. Someone on tweeter posts that their computer has broken and to send hugs. Sent message that I was sending hugs from a working PC and this woman starts calling me an asshole to all and sundry.
3. Sometimes people can't seem to take a light hazing on here.
Is the world mentally deficient or am I an asshole?
Yes I also realise that perhaps by posting this I myself may be taking this too seriously.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Otaking

1. please
2. enter
3. me
4. into
5. your
6. raffle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: wildfruit on 08/23/2016, 05:56 PMWtf is something wrong with a lot of people or wrong with me. Why do people take what goes on in the interwebs so seriously.
1. I get a message in my psn inbox calling me a fucking asshole from some unknown for what they perceive to be underperforming in an uncharted 4 multiplayer game.
2. Someone on tweeter posts that their computer has broken and to send hugs. Sent message that I was sending hugs from a working PC and this woman starts calling me an asshole to all and sundry.
Yes I also realise that perhaps by posting this I myself may be taking this too seriously.
1. Up your game asshole. This is a proffession for some people.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 08/23/2016, 05:56 PMWtf is something wrong with a lot of people or wrong with me. Why do people take what goes on in the interwebs so seriously.
A: Arsehole.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

majors

OP: All the responses you got means you won. Any feedback or repost regardless if positive or negative means you got a response. Congratulations! You took precious time away from a fool's limited life cycle while they wrote back.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

LostFlunky

Fuck off cunt

Medic_wheat

Apply Vaseline people. It will make it all feel better. Or worse.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/25/2016, 09:06 PMApply Vaseline people. It will make it all feel better. Or worse.
Was this supposed to be in the "Admit it, you are playing with yourself" thread?
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 08/25/2016, 09:24 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/25/2016, 09:06 PMApply Vaseline people. It will make it all feel better. Or worse.
Was this supposed to be in the "Admit it, you are playing with yourself" thread?
My secrete is out.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/26/2016, 09:30 AMMy secrete is out.
Hilarious typo or well played pun?  It's hard to tell with hot dog fingers medic_wheat.  :lol:

JoshTurboTrollX

I dunno if it's over-sensitivity online or if people just feel like speaking up about things that have been bugging them.  It's fascinating watching people deal with trolls for the first time, or finally just give up on fighting for what they feel 'is right'.

I think the world was always full of mamby pamby wimps, but now they have a voice on the web thanks to myspace and friendster.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Medic_wheat

I feel it's the animodoty.

People can feel more empowered to voice their displeasure and become more confrontational when it's written response then in person.

The dynamic of a power shift that exist in direct interaction with other people doesn't hold as much sway when it's in non direct forms of communication.

Ever write a nasty gram to someone you wouldn't to their face?

Vent for the world in a micro social network like FB?

The "real world" blow back isn't the same.

Unless you are high profile.  Using personal information that can be traced back to you. Or the employer you work for becomes aware of your comments/postings that could negatively impact the employer because of the position or title you carry as a representative of the employer.

esteban

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/26/2016, 10:53 AMI feel it's the animodoty.

People can feel more empowered to voice their displeasure and become more confrontational when it's written response then in person.

The dynamic of a power shift that exist in direct interaction with other people doesn't hold as much sway when it's in non direct forms of communication.

Ever write a nasty gram to someone you wouldn't to their face?

Vent for the world in a micro social network like FB?

The "real world" blow back isn't the same.

Unless you are high profile.  Using personal information that can be traced back to you. Or the employer you work for becomes aware of your comments/postings that could negatively impact the employer because of the position or title you carry as a representative of the employer.
I absolutely agree that anonymous and/or "insulated/protected" forms of identity can have a really twisted/dysfunctional role to play with online social life vs. real social life (...social life is dialogue-->relationships-->community ...and not all of those occur all the time, and not always in a linear fashion).

Obviously, the dysfunctional stuff doesn't *have* to happen, but there will always be folks who knowingly exploit situations.

And then there are the psycho-sociopaths hiding in all of us...just beneath the surface. Just below all our refined and cultured manners.

If you think the sociopath isn't in you... you just haven't been desperate enough.

Of course, there are the *occasional* individuals who don't indulge in dysfunctional behavior... but I've only met a handful in my entire life.

I am not one of them.

I think I am more polite online than in real life. But I am still dysfunctional in BOTH.

Maladjusted.

:)

Medic_wheat

I like to imagine that some where Obsma has a forum account where he post fan fic of Hilory and Trump in a 50 shades of gray plot.

blueraven

This thread is gold.

in King Of Thieves, the Zeptolab game that I've played used to play since the first day of release. I just got kicked out of the guild that I started; "Mythic Legion"   :-s

So yeah count me in on this train.

PunkCryborg

After months of seeing this guys posts in the PCE Obey FB group where he posts random parts of his sentences in Japanese I finally said something and he flipped out. He blocked me but the dumbass maybe didn't realize I was the group admin
dumbass1.webp
dumbass2.webp

esteban

Domo arigato, Mr. Punkic.

Or was it aragato?

jtucci31

No, you're right. It's cringey. Not that I use that term often. Playing PCE doesn't give you the ins on Japanese culture.

That's why I don't bother with FB groups. They're such a cesspool of pandering shit, even outside of gaming groups

Psycho Punch

:lol: :lol:

1. ayy lmao

2. I STUDIED JAPANESE IN HARVARD I EARNED THE RIGHT TO HAVE MY NAME IN KANA. SHINEEEEEE

3. Facebook is comprised of over 1 billion users all over the globe, let's use language and sillabary from a country that's probably not even 1% of the userbase.

4. ROMANIZATION DOES NOT EXIST. ESTEBAN prease refrain from writing 'BLODIA' ever again. ブロディア. TAIMEBOORU.

I can kinda understand why you're insisting on Japanese titles but his name ISN'T JAPANESE. He's forcing japanese unecessarily lol, western names lose a lot of detail when transliterated into kana... but Mr. Ivy League Japanese probably knows it.

im getting fucking triggered by this cultural appropriation man fuck this shiet
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

My daughter and her friends use the term "weeaboo" for folks who cross the line.

I never heard of the term before, so I think it is part of the Generation Gap in Youth Culture.

I simply use the term "goofball" or "dumm ass"...

wildfruit

/400d3e203bc3d6edab42d9cc9081d8ea.jpg

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 08/27/2016, 12:16 AM4. ROMANIZATION DOES NOT EXIST. ESTEBAN prease refrain from writing 'BLODIA' ever again. ブロディア. TAIMEBOORU.

I've wondered about that guy, so now I understand what's going on with him. Heh. Japanophilia-excess at its finest.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/27/2016, 04:14 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/27/2016, 12:16 AM4. ROMANIZATION DOES NOT EXIST. ESTEBAN prease refrain from writing 'BLODIA' ever again. ブロディア. TAIMEBOORU.

I've wondered about that guy, so now I understand what's going on with him. Heh. Japanophilia-excess at its finest.
He's a unique blend of SJW and Weeaboo

NecroPhile

CrackTiger

I get the feeling that Devweed Gree doesn't have a wide range of gaming knowledge, otherwise he would know that Rondo has multiple official English releases with official English titles.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/uy227F600krVK7Lm9gu4yANI2QebV4kx

Of course, that would be the least of their problems.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

xcrement5x

WTB: CIB or Sealed TAIMUBOORU

NO substitutions!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NecroPhile

By the way, that Cyrill Koller guy can go suck a banana.  IMG

Fuckin' farkbook jagoffs.  [-(

Gentlegamer

Tell that FBtard to stop posting in Jap and that's he's an embarrassing wannabe Jap.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Sparky

Haha.. Punk thanks for calling him out, to funny. What group is that in?
Did anyone tell the guy to fuck off after that? What a weak little bitch.

OldRover

99% of the online world nowadays is just a ragtag a group of oversensitive, entitled crybabies who piss and moan about the most menial horseshit. I want to burn most of them alive and keep only a few around for occasional amusement. HASHTAG KILLALLHUMANS
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NightWolve

Don't be shy Rover, tell us what you really think. ;)

esteban

Do not dig up the lawn in Rover's backyard. It's littered with the carcasses of dismembered, heat-deformed N64 and Jaguar consoles.

True story.

:)     

(Note: smiley face only because Rover knows where I live)

PunkCryborg

Quote from: guest on 08/29/2016, 10:30 PMHaha.. Punk thanks for calling him out, to funny. What group is that in?
Did anyone tell the guy to fuck off after that? What a weak little bitch.
It was in the PCE Obey group. I booted him because he blocked me

majors

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 08/30/2016, 04:40 PMIt was in the PCE Obey group. I booted him because he blocked me
No one puts Punky in the corner.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

geise

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2016, 05:59 PMThis is about me, isn't it?
Probably. 

Quote from: OldRover on 08/30/2016, 07:09 AMHASHTAG KILLALLHUMANS
IMG

ChuChu Flamingo

The internet is always to be taken super serial.

Dicer

Online, where everyone can be offended and a super turbo asshole at the same time, tis a grand place...

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Dicer on 09/15/2016, 05:14 PMOnline, where everyone can be offended and a super turbo asshole at the same time, tis a grand place...
Super Turbo Asshole? I don't have this game in my set. Plz sell k thx bye.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 09/16/2016, 02:22 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 09/15/2016, 05:14 PMOnline, where everyone can be offended and a super turbo asshole at the same time, tis a grand place...
Super Turbo Asshole? I don't have this game in my set. Plz sell k thx bye.
Wait for the wraffle...

LostFlunky

Everything needs a "like" button to make me feel loved.

blueraven