OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hurricane fuck face

Started by khyron65, 10/05/2016, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khyron65

Go fuck yourself! Going to secure my precious tonight!

NightWolve

NecroPhile

Ha!  That looks a bit like the skull that laughs at you when you lose a ball on Devil's Crush.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MNKyDeth

I'd hit it!!

Oh wait, wrong thread....

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 10/05/2016, 06:54 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 10/05/2016, 05:59 PMI saw the graphic on that going around:

IMG
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT14/refresh/AL1416W5_NL+gif/120607W5_NL_sm.gif
Now we know what the skull of the Grinch looks like.
Hahaha, you're right, that's more accurate. I was more thinking of the Sinistar baddie when I first saw it!

IMG

khyron65

Quote from: guest on 10/05/2016, 06:19 PMHa!  That looks a bit like the skull that laughs at you when you lose a ball on Devil's Crush.
Or the skull that laughs when you lose your roof!

Sparky

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/06/2016, 11:35 PMI hope Xak's carport punching bag is ok...
Hahaha. He is high kicking it right now!

esteban

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT AWESOME ACTION SHOT PHOTO of carport?

khyron65

This Xak guys sounds like a super bad dude! I feel like Im missing out on some goodness! The turbo is safe guys! Matthew just wanted to check it out a little!

geise

My office building got flooded really bad.  I had power outage for two days and I'm still on a water boil advisory.  Fun times.

xcrement5x

Quote from: geise on 10/11/2016, 12:12 PMMy office building got flooded really bad.  I had power outage for two days and I'm still on a water boil advisory.  Fun times.
Hope you and your family stayed dry at least!

780racer

The one good thing from the hurricane

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/11/2016, 01:10 PM
Quote from: geise on 10/11/2016, 12:12 PMMy office building got flooded really bad.  I had power outage for two days and I'm still on a water boil advisory.  Fun times.
Hope you and your family stayed dry at least!
Yeah, I hope everything is OK. :)

geise

I'm still posting so all is well.  We prepped our work areas and made sure everything was off the floor.  Smells like a rhino's asshole, and I don't want to know what kind of mold I'm breathing in.  Electricity is on at my house and I got internet back yesterday.  Still in a water boil advisory for my county though.  I played pc-e last night so things are getting back to normal.