10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Star Trek Next Generation Collectards

Started by Gredler, 01/13/2017, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

turboswimbz

Quote from: blueraven on 01/15/2017, 09:27 PMI will say this for the record. The Vic Fontaine episodes are terrible.

And Garak is badass. I won't give you any spoilers other than that.
OH god yes . . . what was that s*&t? 
and Garak is the man.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Gredler

Voyager has a couple decent episodes, but even 5 seasons in, still something I could walk away from at any moment; at this point it just feels obligatory to get through it before I go on to enterprise lol

turboswimbz

Quote from: Gredler on 07/28/2017, 12:41 PMVoyager has a couple decent episodes, but even 5 seasons in, still something I could walk away from at any moment; at this point it just feels obligatory to get through it before I go on to enterprise lol
enterprise sucks . . . season 1 showed so much promise but it goes off the deep end after that.  I actually quite like Voyager but as the seasons go on it gets farther and further in between with better episodes,

I rank them
DS9 
Orginal / TNG / Voyager

Enterprise
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Dicer

Speaking of Voyager....

FULL SPREAD

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG