Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

OJ is out!

Started by turboswimbz, 07/20/2017, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

How ya All celebrating?

I'm torching a Bronco with gloves that don't fit.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

mitsuman

I'm watching An American Crime Story: The People vs OJ Simpson

turboswimbz

Quote from: mitsuman on 07/20/2017, 08:46 PMI'm watching An American Crime Story: The People vs OJ Simpson
That was actually pretty good.  SO is the ESPN 30 for 30.  to think the Knicks were actually in the finals back then . . .
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

mitsuman

Yeah I only have one episode left. Been pretty interesting.

It is a little weird watching an event that I remember happening be "dramatized". But if I hadn't all ready been aware of this, and I saw this series, I wouldn't believe half of the stuff actually happened. It was a crazy shit storm from beginning to end.

OldRover

He should buy a white Bronco and become an Uber driver just to see people's reactions.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

ClodBusted

Time to watch the Naked Gun movie trilogy again.

TheClash603

It's 1:40am and everyone is out partying in Buffalo.  It is always good to see when true justice is served.

turboswimbz

Quote from: OldRover on 07/20/2017, 11:30 PMHe should buy a white Bronco and become an Uber driver just to see people's reactions.
ROLF

turboswimbz

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/21/2017, 01:41 AMIt's 1:40am and everyone is out partying in Buffalo.  It is always good to see when true justice is served.
Clash that somehow doesn't surprise me.

NecroPhile

Meh, fuck him.  I think he should've served at least half of the 33 year sentence; armed robbery, kidnapping, and assault deserve more than 9 years.

That said, I'm sure there's plenty of other scumbags with similar convictions that earned similarly early paroles.  At least OJ is 70 and somewhat less likely to re-offend.

Quote from: The Old Rover on 07/20/2017, 11:30 PMHe should buy a white Bronco and become an Uber driver just to see people's reactions.
Ha!  That'd make good money as a reality TV show.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 07/21/2017, 09:16 AMMeh, fuck him.  I think he should've served at least half of the 33 year sentence; armed robbery, kidnapping, and assault deserve more than 9 years.

That said, I'm sure there's plenty of other scumbags with similar convictions that earned similarly early paroles.  At least OJ is 70 and somewhat less likely to re-offend.

Quote from: OldRover on 07/20/2017, 11:30 PMHe should buy a white Bronco and become an Uber driver just to see people's reactions.
Ha!  That'd make good money as a reality TV show.
I agree.  However, the average amount of time these guys spend in jail for similar offenses is like months and the two accomplices who did hold people at gunpoint are already out.  I mean he was going to get out more than likely.   I just thought the whole process was a joke.  America cares about this but nothing of the other of ten of thousands of other cases suggesting we need some judicial reform.

OldMan

QuoteQuote from: TheClash603 on July 20, 2017, 10:41:13 PM

It's 1:40am and everyone is out partying in Buffalo.  It is always good to see when true justice is served.
Somebody needs to set the clock, either here or on their computer...

NecroPhile

Quote from: TheOldMan on 07/21/2017, 05:22 PM

That time is automatically corrected to whatever time offset your profile is set, so the hour should be correct.  The 73 second difference is presumably a combination of rounding and the time it took to type the rest of the sentence and hit post.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TheClash603

Quote from: TheOldMan on 07/21/2017, 05:22 PM

West coast bias on this forum?

OldMan

QuoteThat time is automatically corrected....
Thx Necro. Didn't even know that existed in the profile.
Of course, most of mine is blank anyway...

Groover

The Juice is loose.
IMG