OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

KISS ME

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/31/2017, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

BENEATH THE MILKY TWILIGHT
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

HailingTheThings

Lead me out of the moonlit floor. Lift your open hand. Strike up the band, and make my testicles dance.

IMG
IMG

turboswimbz

There she goes

There she goes again

Racing through my brain

And I just can't contain

This feeling that remains
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

ClodBusted

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
To sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

o.pwuaioc

Anyone else have a huge thing for Natalie Imbruglia? I could only ever picture her lying naked on the floor.

I was young.

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

ToyMachine78

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2017, 08:53 AMAnyone else have a huge thing for Natalie Imbruglia? I could only ever picture her lying naked on the floor.

I was young.
I had a huge thing for Rachel Leigh Cook (Hailing's post) back in the day.  She still looks great too.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2017, 12:03 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/01/2017, 08:53 AMAnyone else have a huge thing for Natalie Imbruglia? I could only ever picture her lying naked on the floor.

I was young.
I had a huge thing for Rachel Leigh Cook (Hailing's post) back in the day.  She still looks great too.
shes got awesome titties.

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

You mean these?
RachaelCook.webp
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

ClodBusted

We're gonna have some fun tonight
'Cause you can touch my boobies.
Don't be shy, yeah, it's all right.
We're gonna have some fun tonight
Don't be shy, yeah, it's all right.

NoSexGex

I thought you would never

IMG
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

HailingTheThings

Rachael Leigh Crook.

IMG
IMG