RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

So I see Mike Helgeson / ProfessorProfessorson is FINALLY gone.

Started by Alt-NintegaKorgull, 10/24/2017, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 11/01/2017, 02:46 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 10/31/2017, 10:30 PMI noted something odd... He's friended with tats/Cyrill, Matt Turner, Joshua and Tim Favro. I wondered, they do that to get the guy off their back, get off his P.C.E.F.X. Enemies' List so to speak ??
I already answered this, basically.
Yeah, I'm a dumbass that just assumed enough time had passed and people would just grow up and we could talk turbo. I'm not above giving someone a 2nd or 3rd chance, I mean shit, I tend to need a few extra goes at things before I finally catch on, but yeah- Our old friend Nintega really can't keep his shit together.  :(

We'll see if I learned my lesson this time.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/08/2017, 11:41 AMYeah, I'm a dumbass that just assumed enough time had passed and people would just grow up and we could talk turbo. I'm not above giving someone a 2nd or 3rd chance, I mean shit, I tend to need a few extra goes at things before I finally catch on, but yeah- Our old friend Nintega really can't keep his shit together.  :(

We'll see if I learned my lesson this time.
Hes got a new angle now in that he plays cool on FB with people, and tells everyone this place is full of big bad meanies.

Since you have to be registered here to see the action, nobody can really see the dumb that reigns forth when he posts.

He also gets mad when people on FB point out how he's behaved in the past.  lol 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!