The PC Engine and TG-16 OBEY Group on facebook

Started by CrackTiger, 01/12/2018, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Apparently there's a guy on this facebook group pretending to be an idiot in order to steal a Super SD System 3 from the NeoSD store.

His facebook name is John Silva. Is he a member here? I'm assuming that the group was started by soneone here, since it has OBEY in the title.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

The name doesn't ring a bell, but I agree the 'obey' makes it likely he's been here or at least in tat's group.

But how does being dumb help you steal?  :-k
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PukeSter

Tatsujin runs the group but he isn't here anymore.

Arkhan runs the turbo town group along which this John kid also bitched on.

CrackTiger

He's trying to bully Terra Onion into giving him an exact ship date while bragging on facebook about doing a charge back at any moment. He keeps pretending to be completely unaware of what is hapoening with the SSS3 or how any of the manufacturing or shipping works, but admitting elsewhere the opposite. He's so over dramatic yet playing dumb in sone of the rants posted in various places, that at first I thouggt it was the Shafow Lands guy.

Sounds like he's finally been kicked out of the facebook group. Hooefully they just cancel his order and give him a refund. Someone else was trying to get NeoSD to assure them that they could return their SSS3 years down the road if sd cards changed, their unofficial power supply or random scart cables didnt't work or something. They just politely asked that they refraim from buying one if the clearly communicated warranty and the product's requirements weren't satisfactory to them.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

seieienbu

I saw that thread.  He reminded me of a guy who went to a Street Fighter tournament a few years ago.  After he played, went 1-2, and was out?  Jerk did a charge back from Paypal.  So the guys running the tournament spoke with paypal and they sided with the other guy.  When asked "Well, how can I run a business if this is how you handle refunds?" they were informed to just use cash.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

turboswimbz

Yeah that sounds like Tats Group.  They generally seem to let those kind of things fly until enough people start making a big deal.

I would say they are a member here . . . I think I sent something to that name once.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

seieienbu

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/12/2018, 04:28 PMYeah that sounds like Tats Group.  They generally seem to let those kind of things fly until enough people start making a big deal.

I would say they are a member here . . . I think I sent something to that name once.
As the guy seems like a major shithead, would you mind checking your old PMs to see what his gamertag is?  Thanks.

roflmao

I looked through my address list and didn't come up with anything. He's been booted from both Tats and Arks FB groups now.

Sparky

I will see if he ever bought stickers from me over there. He was more dramatic then a guy with a full bottle of wine in him.

Medic_wheat

Oh I saw one of those post.

It was hilarious.

It also reminded me of some choice interactions I have had where I am dealing more with a persons paychosis then reality.

Medic_wheat

There has been an update that his order was canceled due to the threats of a charge back he made.

Best to just cut ties with unreasonable buyers at times. It's not as though they are hurting for his business.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 01/14/2018, 10:47 AMThere has been an update that his order was canceled due to the threats of a charge back he made.

Best to just cut ties with unreasonable buyers at times. It's not as though they are hurting for his business.
He was whining on one of those groups that he sold his Duo and Arcade Card to pay for the SSS3 and bought a CoreGrafx. Unfortunately, he likely is not going to learn the right lesson from the experience.

He has probably already created his own "Official" TG-16 group, which will essentially be a blog of rants and haul posts.

seieienbu

I'll wager that the lesson he learned is that the Turbo sucks, everyone who likes it is a nazi, and there are way better video games on the SNES.

majors

Glad to get my FB dramas reported here. Keep it up! (goes to get his Orville Redenbachers)
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

roflmao

It may be mentioned elsewhere, but they refunded his payment because he threatened a chargeback!  lol.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/14/2018, 10:18 AM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/12/2018, 04:28 PMI would say they are a member here . . . I think I sent something to that name once.
Same... Wish there was a way to search PMs.
I save my PMs as text docs, then they are searchable through simple like Windows files search.  Rarely have I needed it, but when I do it has saved a ton of time.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)