Started by Gypsy, 03/27/2018, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gypsy

Pretty ridiculous that they are banned.

SIT-IN TO CORRECT INJUSTICE.

Gypsy

Also fuck surgery and medical bills.

NecroPhile

It was a two week ban.  Get the fuck over it.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gypsy

Fuck da police fight da power.

Gredler

Gypsy

geise

Quote from: guest on 03/27/2018, 03:10 PMIt was a two week ban.  Get the fuck over it.
This.

I like null  btw. Everyone needs a hand slap every now and then, and also EVERYONE (me included) also need to let shit go.

crazydean

Quote from: geise on 03/30/2018, 05:34 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/27/2018, 03:10 PMIt was a two week ban.  Get the fuck over it.
This.

I like null  btw. Everyone needs a hand slap every now and then, and also EVERYONE (me included) also need to let shit go.
Disagree. Two weeks is absurd for what they did. Match the crime with the punishment mang!

NightWolve

No, what was absurd was the ~2 week DildoPhile.com spam campaign, then spreading malicious smears I intentionally put a virus in TurboRip or playing other "what-aboutism?" games such as with XXXSEED Games!

Sometimes you need to know when to back off, when you're permanently burning bridges, crossing point-of-no-return lines, but Nulltard/bullity evidently didn't care and proceeded further!

I don't care if you still call him friend, he's a disgusting, petty, lying manchild who was waking up 7:30 am to run to my chatbox to spam his shitty forum, failed forum thief that he is, possibly while his kids were watching in the car if using his smartphone or while making them breakfast, who knows! A grown 40-something man yet you wouldn't know the difference from a High-Schooler!

He's a drive-by spammer for a shitty failed PCE forum that has Ron Jeremy as its mascot! Pathetic on EVERY LEVEL! Contrast that to Tatsujin or Zach Spears and their competing PCE Facebook groups, they don't come here spamming it around in harassing fashion to lure members over out of some level of respect unlike the shameless spambot automaton who thinks it's "funny!"

2 weeks was just right, equal to the time they were unable to STFU about their shithole PCE forum and think they can keep thumbing their nose at me cause I'm not Aaron! I'm not gonna have kids get in my way next time I can work on the chat software...

crazydean

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/30/2018, 09:01 PMNo, what was absurd was the ~2 week DildoPhile.com spam campaign, then spreading malicious smears I intentionally put a virus in TurboRip or playing other "what-aboutism?" games such as with XXXSEED Games!

Sometimes you need to know when to back off, when you're permanently burning bridges, crossing point-of-no-return lines, but Nulltard/bullity evidently didn't care and proceeded further!

I don't care if you still call him friend, he's a disgusting, petty, lying manchild who was waking up 7:30 am to run to my chatbox to spam his shitty forum, failed forum thief that he is, possibly while his kids were watching in the car if using his smartphone or while making them breakfast, who knows! A grown 40-something man yet you wouldn't know the difference from a High-Schooler!

He's a drive-by spammer for a shitty failed PCE forum that has Ron Jeremy as its mascot! Pathetic on EVERY LEVEL! Contrast that to Tatsujin or Zach Spears and their competing PCE Facebook groups, they don't come here spamming it around in harassing fashion to lure members over out of some level of respect unlike the shameless spambot automaton who thinks it's "funny!"

2 weeks was just right, equal to the time they were unable to STFU about their shithole PCE forum and think they can keep thumbing their nose at me cause I'm not Aaron! I'm not gonna have kids get in my way next time I can work on the chat software...
I certainly appreciate the work you did to get us a chat box again. I don't want to take away from that.

However, I don't think that the punishment fits the crime. Nul is still a good dude.

Again, thank you for getting the chat box back up.

Medic_wheat

Wait wait wait.

Are you saying the whole DoxPhile website isn't a joke?

For years since joining this group I thought the whole DoxPhile thing was a play one pedophile (like that pedophole bear meme).

Only duo in place of pedo.

Are you saying that it's not a joke web site and all this time he truly has been trying to get it off the ground with members?

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 03/30/2018, 10:06 PMWait wait wait.

Are you saying the whole DildoPhile website isn't a joke?

For years since joining this group I thought the whole DildoPhile thing was a play one pedophile (like that pedophole bear meme).

Are you saying that it's not a joke web site and all this time he truly has been trying to get it off the ground with members?
It's an unfinished site with scans of turbografx related magazines and a chatbox that coexists with PCEFX. If you want to believe in NW's claims that Nulltard is a mere "forums thief" that wants to get a portion of the already tiny PCEFX userbase to defect to his site that gives no returns to him and will probably never make back a single month of hosting costs, that's ok. I mean, look at the legions of PCEFX users that left for Du'o-phile! ( :derpcat: )
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

It's true he has spam tortured everywhere he can to lure members over to his own PCE forum, the aggressive, failed forum thief/poacher that he is... He seriously labored to build up membership off the back of this PCE forum (behind Aaron's back) and probably the PCE Facebook groups as well. That isn't a joke.

Parts of his shtick are jokes though, yes, like Ron Jeremy as his mascot, and while he thinks we're stupid, he wraps spamming his PCE forum as a joke too to limit the irritation. He uses what charisma/likeability he has to get away with pushing the boundaries when it comes to this. We're supposed to feel sorry for his "underdog" PCE forum and stop by now and then out of pity, etc.

Quote from: guest on 03/30/2018, 10:21 PMComing up next: Why putting an apostrophe in "Ys" is complete evil and a personal attack at someone, somewhere. (how dare Hudson put one in Y''s 4's promotional material)
Somebody tell this INSANE, relentless, assumptive prick I had NOTHING to do with the Ys/Y ''s censor/edit rules!

You're not trolling me moron, you're trolling Joe Redifer or Aaron or some other mod! I wasn't a co-admin when those 4 "Ys" rules were added. I dunno who added them! I thought maybe Necromancer did. EDIT: Years later I learned it was Joe! Cry MORE about it!

Get your facts straight before you edit your signature in desperation to try troll me, you assumptive, bullying moron!

"Look ma, I'm a dumb bullying prickly manchild, I'm gonna keep writing Y ''''s with apostrophes because I think a mod I hate added forum edit rules for it! I'm gonna teach him a lesson!!!!! Waaaaah!!!!"

Oh, I know you're butthurt about the DildoPhile.com edit rule, but that's tough noogies, isn't it ??? Nully the Bully will learn over-doing it has consequences. I want proof he has consent/permission from Aaron to keep spamming his MISERABLE FAILURE of a PCE forum, then I'll remove it!

Psycho Punch

This doesn't change the fact that the Ys filter is pretty stupid. Can you blame me for thinking that you were the responsible for it? :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

PukeSter

You're a good guy Gypsy, thanks for the support. At least Nulltard and Sirhc will be back in a couple days to brighten the mood here.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 03/30/2018, 11:11 PMThis doesn't change the fact that the Ys filter is pretty stupid. Can you blame me for thinking that you were the responsible for it? :lol:
Sure, it was a good assumptive guess to credit me upon noticing this, but you know ASSumptions sometimes get you egg on da face... I agree with it as an Ys fan, but dunno if I myself would've come up with the idea of doing it.

If NecroPhile doesn't recall adding these Ys edit/fix rules, my guess would be Joe. Aaron never struck me as a big Ys fan.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 03/30/2018, 11:15 PMYou're a good guy Gypsy, thanks for the support. At least Null and Sirhc will be back in a couple days to brighten the mood here.
Nulltard should've quit a week into his "Raise DildoPhile .com Awareness" spam campaign before it devolved to TurboRip virus conspiracy theories and just gone back to the Trump thread to continue his anti-Trump manifestos. That would've been a wiser decision...

And I've never seen any evidence that sirsuckman is capable of "brightening the mood" anywhere... In fact, he's one of the most useless members I can think of.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/30/2018, 11:43 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/30/2018, 11:11 PMThis doesn't change the fact that the Ys filter is pretty stupid. Can you blame me for thinking that you were the responsible for it? :lol:
Sure, it was a good assumptive guess to credit me upon noticing this, but you know ASSumptions sometimes get you egg on da face... I agree with it as an Ys fan, but dunno if I myself would've come up with the idea of doing it.

If Necromancer doesn't recall adding these Ys edit/fix rules, my guess would be Joe. Aaron never struck me as a big Ys fan.
Well, you could do a step in the right direction and remove the filter. I don't think writing Ys with an apostrophe ever resulted in anything aside from some laughs when used by mistake.

Gypsy

ClodBusted

Gypsy

ClodBusted

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 03/30/2018, 05:34 PM... and also EVERYONE (me included) also need to let shit go.
Amen to that, brother.  Maybe two weeks was too long, maybe it was just right..... but who gives a fuck now?  It's over and time to move on.

All the DoxPhilers can put NW on ignore and vice versa if y'all hate each other so much that you can't stand reading what the other writes.

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/30/2018, 11:43 PMIf NecroPhile doesn't recall adding these Ys edit/fix rules, my guess would be Joe. Aaron never struck me as a big Ys fan.
It wasn't me.  I don't see any way for me to add/modify such things, so I assume it wouldn't have been Joe either unless he has greater privileges than my simple "moderator" set.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 03/30/2018, 10:06 PMWait wait wait.

Are you saying the whole DildoPhile website isn't a joke?

For years since joining this group I thought the whole DildoPhile thing was a play one pedophile (like that pedophole bear meme).

While I also thought it was some sort of joke you may want to spend some time reading offline for a while. The "phile" suffix was not created for perverts. There are bibliophiles and Anglophiles and all sorts of weirdoes who aren't strictly speaking sex criminals.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_words_suffixed_with_-phile
IMG

ClodBusted

Oh please, don't pull out Godwin's law. You do yourself a disservice.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/02/2018, 10:11 AMIt wasn't me.  I don't see any way for me to add/modify such things, so I assume it wouldn't have been Joe either unless he has greater privileges than my simple "moderator" set.
Ah interesting, that leaves Aaron, heh, so he is a big enough Ys fan after all and was also annoyed by "Y's" misspellings!

But at any rate, I had to remove all 4 Ys filter rules, I tried but couldn't save them... The feature refuses to allow me 1 replacement rule which was just replace " Y's" with " Ys" because it won't store the first space, so it'll ruin a post like the example which was sent to me, "community's" becomes "communitYs."

I could track down the PHP script section that handles this and just remove the left stripping/trimming space function, but it's not worth my time right now; it's more justified on an Ys forum to the extent they still exist like Seldane's defunct "Ancient Land of Ys" forum where odds were higher that this would occur frequently enough.

Psycho Punch

We are the world, we are the children.

NecroPhile

The apostrophe ain't worth worrying about.  Even some official stuff has it wrong, like PCE Ys IV's disc or SMS Ys.

Plus, it's fun to mock people when they get it wrong.  :mrgreen:

seieienbu

The mocking is indeed entertaining.  I say let the apostrophY's fly.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Psycho Punch

I got to admit that when I saw the "Ron Jeremy's anus" post with the filter I laughed pretty hard. :lol:

NightWolve

Quote from: seieienbu on 04/10/2018, 06:14 PMThe mocking is indeed entertaining.  I say let the apostrophY's fly.
Right, but the mocking was only due to pricks like Punch believing I was responsible for this Ys word filter hence why he edited his signature to somehow immortalize bumbling actions he assumed I was responsible for.

If co-mods can't access the Censor Words option, then that means Aaron was responsible for it some years back. All co-mods were good Ys fan suspects actually, Joe Redifer, NecroPhile, with me as one of the most widely-known big Ys fans (true enough), but if you're gonna continue retaliation trolling, you ought to know 100% for sure WHO of the suspects did it!

In knowing that it was Aaron, that ruins the juvenile fun, so they'll stop caring. There was nothing principled behind it, just taking the opposite position in believing *I* did it and failed to do it properly. Again, the brain of an angry manchild at work still defending the "honor" of DildoPhile .com! This is part of the problem when you let a guy who loves his own forum so much build up a divisive faction in your forum on the same, competing theme (PCE)...

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/10/2018, 07:02 PMRight, but the mocking was only due to pricks like Punch
Gee what a bully this Punch guy is.

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/10/2018, 11:50 AMThe apostrophe ain't worth worrying about.  Even some official stuff has it wrong, like PCE Ys IV's disc or SMS Ys.

I'd agree.  You could almost say it is a WISE decision to just drop the filter.  8)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

ClodBusted

Thanks Nightwolve, for removing that Y's filter.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 04/10/2018, 09:53 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/10/2018, 11:50 AMThe apostrophe ain't worth worrying about.  Even some official stuff has it wrong, like PCE Ys IV's disc or SMS Ys.

I'd agree.  You could almost say it is a WISE decision to just drop the filter.  8)
Now you're just asking for trouble. :lol:

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/10/2018, 07:02 PMRight, but the mocking was only due to pricks like Punch believing I was responsible for this Ys word filter...
Riiiight.  I (nor anyone else) ever gave someone a hard time for the apostrophe until just a few weeks ago.

Jesus, get over yourself.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 09:57 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/10/2018, 07:02 PMRight, but the mocking was only due to pricks like Punch believing I was responsible for this Ys word filter...
Riiiight.  I (nor anyone else) ever gave someone a hard time for the apostrophe until just a few weeks ago.

Jesus, get over yourself.
What ? Huh ? So what, I've been correcting people for years on RIGG/my blog on occasion as well. That's not what I'm talking about, a time span since the beginning of Ys!

I'm talking about the discovery of an actual "Y's" -> "Ys" PCEFX word filter, and blame being assigned to me, sudden mocking by DildoPhilers, signatures changing just now, private messages being sent to me about it, etc.! Duh!

Further back on this page, Prickly Punch:
Quote from: guest on 03/30/2018, 10:21 PMIt's an unfinished site with scans of turbografx related magazines and a chatbox that coexists with PCEFX. If you want to believe in NW's claims that Nulltard is a mere "forums thief" that wants to get a portion of the already tiny PCEFX userbase to defect to his site that gives no returns to him and will probably never make back a single month of hosting costs, that's ok. I mean, look at the legions of PCEFX users that left for Du'o-phile!

Coming up next: Why putting an apostrophe in "Ys" is complete evil and a personal attack at someone, somewhere. (how dare Hudson put one in Y''s 4's promotional material)
As usual, a DildoPhiler will give a speech on the greatness of DildoPhile .com when under attack, then attack the opponent or anyone teasing/making fun of it, and in this case, his signature was changed due to discovery of said Ys word filter,  "RAWRR, I love Y''''s!", and before that, I was PM'ed about the Ys filter by someone else since it was just discovered, and why was I sent the message, like Punch, I was assigned credit for it.

Maybe get over yourself instead of waiting for opportunities to show your disagreements/oppositions with me at every turn.

Did I really need to clarify the time span, due to the RECENT mocking after the Ys word filter was discovered ?

PukeSter

NW, do you see yourself as some kind of counterpuncher?

Is every duo phile user who disagrees with you somehow a bully?

NightWolve

I could ask the same question of you. When did you start "identifying" as a "DildoPhiler" anyway ? You registered here first if not mistaken, began as a PCEFX-er.

Like Nulltard, who is a DildoPhile member disguised as a PCEFX member, a FEKA PCEFX member, is that how you identify ? I understand when it comes to him, he built his PCE forum and loves it way too much, but the dynamic of his loyalist buddies identifying as DildoPhilers is both bizarre & amusing.

I pointed out who the bullies are, and you seem to frequently set up tiresome strawmen with use of words like "every" as if no persuasive thought was put into my opinions.

Can DildoPhile ever be wrong, lukester ? Does Nulltard make mistakes, is there any wrong that you can admit to here instead of just trying to constantly find wrong in my opinions of what happened ?

LostFlunky

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/10/2018, 07:02 PM
Quote from: seieienbu on 04/10/2018, 06:14 PMThe mocking is indeed entertaining.  I say let the apostrophY's fly.
Right, but the mocking was only due to pricks like Punch believing I was responsible for this Ys word filter hence why he edited his signature to somehow immortalize bumbling actions he assumed I was responsible for.
Both NecroPhile and bu-bu were referring to the mocking of people using Y's instead of Ys.  Now you are all riled about something that had nothing to do with you.  This is what I meant by obtuse.

NightWolve

Completely ignorant and arrogant. As I said earlier and you again confirmed now.

* I was sent a private message about the Ys word filter.
* Prickly Punch just attacked me for the Ys word filter right in this thread, https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=23083.msg517151#msg517151
* Prickly Punch changed his signature to immortalize the failure of the Y'''s word filter under the view I was responsible for it.
* You come in, arrogant and ignorant as usual, make bold claims, "It had nothing to do with you" when I was both attacked for it and messaged for it.
* The last sentence by seieienbu types out the effect of the Ys word filter, it's not some 100% independent tangent talking about say Trump or some other WAY OUT there subject, BUT it's in the ballpark and was written as a result of said Ys word filter, so yeah, it had something to do with it!

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/11/2018, 10:28 AMWhat ? Huh ? So what, I've been correcting people for years on RIGG/my blog on occasion as well. That's not what I'm talking about, a time span since the beginning of Ys!

I'm talking about the discovery of an actual "Y's" -> "Ys" PCEFX word filter, and blame being assigned to me, sudden mocking by DildoPhilers, signatures changing just now, private messages being sent to me about it, etc.! Duh!
I know that's what you are talking about, but the person you were responding to (and quoted) was responding to me about mocking those that add an apostrophe.  Neither of us were referencing filter blame at all.

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/11/2018, 10:28 AMMaybe get over yourself instead of waiting for opportunities to show your disagreements/oppositions with me at every turn.
At every turn?  Have I not agreed repeatedly with you about the dildophiler spamming?

I guess I won't be in the future.  You're wrong and getting wronger with every subsequent post.

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/11/2018, 10:28 AMDid I really need to clarify the time span, due to the RECENT mocking after the Ys word filter was discovered ?
Apparently you do if you're going specifically quote someone that wasn't talking about the filter.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 10:56 AMAt every turn?  Have I not agreed repeatedly with you about the dildophiler spamming?
I guess I won't be in the future.  You're wrong and getting wronger with every subsequent post.
Between this minor issue, the attitude, "Jesus, get over yourself," your PM earlier, other posts I can think of, seems like it... But alright dude, alright... I get it, you always wanna make your independence known to me.

QuoteApparently you do if you're going specifically quote someone that wasn't talking about the filter.
I agree your post had nothing to do with it, and his post agrees with you to mock those who make the mistake. I see now what happened for the misinterpretation. His post hit page 3, that's where I saw it and his 2nd sentence "I say let the apostrophY's fly." *typed out* exactly what the failed Ys word filter was doing, so that's what led me to point out the issue with Punch's mocking again.

Anyway, I see your point. Got it, thanks, and good morning to you too...

PukeSter

Constant? I wouldn't say. Unlike other do-oh-filers here I've largely held my peace. I haven't written multiple paragraphs directly to you like others here.

I joined pcefx 6 years ago, which isn't much in the grand scheme of things but it was also long before you became an admin.

Again, disagreeing is not necessarily bullying. I get that DarkKobold likes to get riled up but I fail to see how Desh is somehow a bully.

Of course, if this really is about loyalty, I'm not going to be loyal to someone who called my friend sirhc "one of the most useless members of the site". I mostly come here to talk about the games, not side with the higher ups.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 11:31 AMConstant? I wouldn't say. Unlike other do-oh-filers here I've largely held my peace. I haven't written multiple paragraphs directly to you like others here.

I joined pcefx 6 years ago, which isn't much in the grand scheme of things but it was also long before you became an admin.

Again, disagreeing is not necessarily bullying. I get that DarkKobold likes to get riled up but I fail to see how Desh is somehow a bully.

Of course, if this really is about loyalty, I'm not going to be loyal to someone who called my friend sirhc "one of the most useless members of the site". I mostly come here to talk about the games, not side with the higher ups.
Desh threw his weight around, initiated the feuding by throwing STFU around which meant the gloves would come off, and it escalated from there on. I don't really know who the guy is either, not much content over the years. Yeah, he's a bully. XSEED had nothing to do with the problem in the chatbox, did it ? But like the rest of the divisive DildoPhile faction, he used it as a "what-aboutism?" deflection as part of retaliation trolling.

Your friend sirsuckman has primarily shown me a grumpy attitude problem, not much else, never talked games/life or whatever else with me here or when he had a chance in chatbox... That's been his choice on how to treat me, I don't know why you would expect me to say anything positive, and I think his forum posts -- in contrast to say a quality content-providing member like esteban -- could disappear tomorrow and nobody would care cause there's not much substance there...nothing would be lost.

You do understand he can like you and have contempt/dislike for me, and treat differing people accordingly, right ? I didn't like what you said about my friend BigusSmuck, but hey, neither here nor there, right lukester ?

You owe me no loyalty, and we both know you've always had contempt for me given the situation with XSEED, so I would never expect a kind word from you, it is what it is. We're forced to caucus with each other on the same forum even though under other circumstances we wouldn't want to have anything to do with each other.

You did it again though, twisted my words, the loyalty issue of forum membership is NOT about me, or any co-moderator, its to the whole of the PCEFX forum, those who come here JUST to be PCEFX members, and not shill for some other Alt-PCE Forum excessively as part of a side job...

I'm not a charismatic figure like Aaron, and I would NOT want to be the face of PCEFX, but I WILL defend it from the ridiculousness that Nulltard and his crew subjected it because of his misguided obsession with his own failed Alt-PCE forum...

The fundamental problem I have with the DildoPhile aggression that occurred is when I log in here, I come as a PCEFX member and building up the PCEFX chatbox was about growing our membership, hopefully, and the manner of how Nulltard decided he could just wake up bright & early 7:30 am, drop links back to his Alt-PCE Forum, a nearly daily event that lasted ~14 days between him, suckman, and more dumb losers like Darkko/Punch, it was incredibly petty, pathetic, sad, dispiriting, etc. Part of me wanted to pull the plug on the chatbox, but that'd punish everybody.

Unfortunately, I still considered Nulltard a friend, I kept waiting for him to knock it off, if he wasn't a friend, I could've just kicked him out after 3 days seeing that he was a high-energy spammer and was capable of doing this for weeks more, but he dried up his friend-pass after 1) ~2 weeks persistence, 2) the TurboRip virus conspiracy smear & 3) dropping a fake comparison to XSEED, etc.

Now we're NOT friends, he defriended and blocked me on Facebook, but fact is, he probably never thought of me as a "friend" either given ideological/political/cultural differences...

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/11/2018, 10:28 AMFurther back on this page, Prickly Punch:
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/30/2018, 10:21 PMIt's an unfinished site with scans of turbografx related magazines and a chatbox that coexists with PCEFX. If you want to believe in NW's claims that Nulltard is a mere "forums thief" that wants to get a portion of the already tiny PCEFX userbase to defect to his site that gives no returns to him and will probably never make back a single month of hosting costs, that's ok. I mean, look at the legions of PCEFX users that left for Du'o-phile!

Coming up next: Why putting an apostrophe in "Ys" is complete evil and a personal attack at someone, somewhere. (how dare Hudson put one in Y''s 4's promotional material)
As usual, a DildoPhiler will give a speech on the greatness of DildoPhile.com when under attack, then attack the opponent or anyone teasing/making fun of it, and in this case, his signature was changed due to discovery of said Ys word filter,  "RAWRR, I love Y''''s!", and before that, I was PM'ed about the Ys filter by someone else since it was just discovered, and why was I sent the message, like Punch, I was assigned credit for it.

Maybe get over yourself instead of waiting for opportunities to show your disagreements/oppositions with me at every turn.

Did I really need to clarify the time span, due to the RECENT mocking after the Ys word filter was discovered ?
I like how you omitted my admission of error in that same thread about who made the filter. Why have I kept the signature after that?

A- Because I thought the filter was amusing regardless of author
B- I HAET NITEWOLVE HURR

I do hate you right now but that's only because you keep making childish attacks on me every single time. I was like a week or two without even mentioning you in posts, let alone "attack" you. Cut it out already.

edit for clarity.

NightWolve

Please, you wouldn't have given a rat's ass about it enough to change your signature had you thought it was somebody else originally, keeping it around now is a saving face "whatevers, durrr, still think it's stupid."

Yeah, resort to the victim card and call it a day! Learn to apologize once in a while before making demands of those you who like to f*ck with!

Thanks for your time!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/11/2018, 12:31 PMPlease, you wouldn't have given a rat's ass about it enough to change your signature had you thought it was somebody else originally, keeping it around now is a saving face "whatevers, durrr, still think it's stupid."
That's not true at all and deep down you know it. I'll just stop interacting with you for once to stop giving you fuel. Thanks for your time! indeed, abusive moderation is forever.

PukeSter

Correct me if I'm wrong NW, but weren't you about to defriend nullify first?

I'm still regretful about Bigus but I did apologize, long ago.

How many times are you going to say strawman argument or twisting my words, with every, or most of the guys you're disagreeing with here?? It's a broken record at this point.

I would like to be friendly with you but personally, it's hard to get along with a, lack of better term, keyboard warrior

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 12:35 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/11/2018, 12:31 PMPlease, you wouldn't have given a rat's ass about it enough to change your signature had you thought it was somebody else originally, keeping it around now is a saving face "whatevers, durrr, still think it's stupid."
That's not true at all and deep down you know it. I'll just stop interacting with you for once to stop giving you fuel. Thanks for your time! indeed, abusive moderation is forever.
No, I don't know that that's not true, YOU got in my face about that Ys word filter, and had already changed your signature over it! "Durrr, but look, I'm keeping it now..." Save it for someone who gives a damn about your dumb excuses!

All this crap was precisely the result of you hoping to exploit something you felt I was responsible for as part of retaliation trolling given that the DidloPhile spam debacle you joined didn't go according to "plan" whatever the hell was the "plan" was according to the mind of Nulltard!

Quote from: PunchComing up next: Why putting an apostrophe in "Ys" is complete evil and a personal attack at someone, somewhere. (how dare Hudson put one in Y''s 4's promotional material)
Way way too aggressive a reply over the issue, and only because you felt it was me! I didn't know what the hell was going on with that at first, only because I was sent a private message telling me about some Ys word filter and figuring I was given credit for it did your sarcasm make sense to me.

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 12:35 PMindeed, abusive moderation is forever.
That's not true at all and deep down you know it! You're a liar, a lying liar!

The question of guilt or innocence on forum violations around spam/advertisement/harassment/libel IS clear! Nulltard/suckman were guilty, the question on the response, how long to ban, or give a pass/ignore, that's subjective. A 2 week ban was tailored to 2 weeks of persistent spamming of his failed Alt-PCE Forum. It's pretty easy to avoid something THAT stupid in the future!

You're not gonna cry mod abuse to deter moderation against a 14-day spam job in the chatbox, then moving into the forum to spread virus conspiracies against a co-admin and other aggressive, retaliatory hounding, trolling, etc. which you decided to join, the prideful, prickly, arrogant trollbag that you are!

Stop pretending to be ignorant, I'm sick of it, I'm sick of you! At this point, it's about making sure your "version" of history of events is the one anybody in the future will read last and I see that. You clown jobs got way way too much of an entitlement complex thinking everybody should've gotten away with that shit scott-free.