PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueraven

:-s

Digital comic or a game?

esteban

I don't know if I ever played a game with a UI like that (even if it is just one screen and *not* the actual UI for the entire game). It looks like a DOS menu or "window" or something...

I feel like I would remember something like that, since it is intriguing...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

shubibiman

I'm pretty sure it's a game that is compatible with both the Memory Base 128 and the PCE Mouse.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

Quote from: shubibiman on 10/30/2016, 07:25 AMI'm pretty sure it's a game that is compatible with both the Memory Base 128 and the PCE Mouse.
That's a short list.

Vasteel 2?

Wait...not sure Vasteel 2 supports mouse....

shubibiman

It does ;) And I've already said Vasteel 2 :)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

esteban

Quote from: shubibiman on 10/30/2016, 07:28 AMIt does ;) And I've already said Vasteel 2 :)
Hahahhahhahaha. HOLY SHITE I suck. :(

IMG

OK, if shubibiman hasn't already guessed it with Vasteel 2, I will say....

Eikan Wa Kimini

...even though I haven't touched that goddamn baseball simulation game in a billion years.

NecroPhile

Quote from: shubibiman on 10/30/2016, 07:25 AMI'm pretty sure it's a game that is compatible with both the Memory Base 128 and the PCE Mouse.
1552 Tenka Tairan?  I'm pretty sure that supports at least one of 'em.

https://catalog.pcengine-fx.com/#cd0010
IMG
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/31/2016, 10:05 AM
1552 Tenka Tairan?  I'm pretty sure that supports at least one of 'em.
NecroPhile got it right. Not sure about MB128 support though.

IMG

Congraturation!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NecroPhile

'Twas a complete guess based on Shubi's input and I've nothing prepared, so I'll gladly yield the floor to him.

blueraven

NecroPhile

Sarumaru

esteban

NecroPhile

Quote from: Sarumaru on 12/29/2016, 12:41 PMEnergy?
Yep.  That's the girly that sings and dances for you, replenishing your health.  'Tis cute, no?

geise

Lol.  You should've waited a while NecroPhile, since cabbage just released the translation.

NecroPhile

Bitch, you know I ain't got no patience!

ccovell

Quote from: guest on 10/31/2016, 05:46 PMIMG
Congraturation!
Holy cow, someone loved Workbench 1.3-era Amigas enough to copy their look.

blueraven

It really does look like an old Amiga

NecroPhile

C'mon, Saru!  Don't let this thread go dormant for months.  :mrgreen:

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: ccovell on 12/29/2016, 06:41 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 10/31/2016, 05:46 PMIMG
Congraturation!
Holy cow, someone loved Workbench 1.3-era Amigas enough to copy their look.
my friend in Japan said everyone back then envied the flying shit out of Amigas, and wanted them pretty hardcore. 

This might explain it a little.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

That makes sense.

My high school in the 1990's had an Amiga server and they guarded it like smeagle and the one ring. Apparently they raised a bunch of money for this behemoth that totally mystified them. They could barely turn it on or off.  The funny thing was the only person who knew how to work on it was a volunteer student who was like 14. The administrators just stared at it like a pile of money.

I don't know why I remember this.

blueraven

blueraven

Psycho Punch

Wow I really killed this thread didn't I? The course of the pseudo Amiga benchmark interface.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

blueraven

ITS OK GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGo