10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PCE emulator for GBA/DS?

Started by guyjin, 10/02/2006, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

So I went and bought a DS a couple weeks ago (when the black one came out. I don't like the ipod white everyone is doing nowadays.)

I'm eventually going to get one of those writeable cartridges, just to play NES and SNES emulators on. However, I'd also love to have a PCE emulator... but can't find one.

Do any of you know if such a thing exists? Or do I have to start reading the dev forums so I can make one?

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.