RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC-FX World Updated 2.16.05

Started by PCEngineFX, 08/20/2004, 12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Hi all,

The new PC-FX World site is now open!  Please note a few things before you visit:

pcengine-fx.com/PC-FX/

- 95% of all of the GAME OVERVIEW videos are NOT working due to time...so please don't email me about broken links.

- If you do find a broken link that is NOT a video, image broken or info/spelling needing correction, please let me know.  I know there are still bugs in the site, so if you come across one, please email me.

- Lastly, enjoy the site...I've spent hundreds of hours on it, and I hope it is what you have been waiting for!
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Nutribrain

Great to see that the game overview will feature such great details like pictures and movies! I would like to have a complete reference for every single game with all details that are known. I can't wait till you are done...

jlued686

Holy crap!  The site sounds awesome, Aaron.  Thank god for you and the great work you do.  I can't wait to see it.  

Thanks for kicking so much ass!

dpaint4

Hey Aaron, dpaint4 = Curtis. Let me know if you want more cartoons of the PC-FX!  My work schedule has eased up some and I can make more drawings for you with a fast turnaround!  I would love to!

PCEngineFX

Oh hi Curtis!  Glad to see you hanging around here :D  Thanks for the offer to do more gfx for the site - I will for sure keep you in mind and will let you know if I need any work done.
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

The PC-FX World site is in a VERY near state where I can bring it online.  I've pretty much been working non-stop on it over the past few weeks.  Here is the status of sections as of now:

Layout design: 100%
"main" section: 100%
"news archive": 100%
"system overview": 100%
"system manual": 100%
"game directory": 100%
"game reviews": 100%
"game language list": 100%
"game overviews": 100%
"codes & FAQs": 100%
"mp3s & videos": <removed, since the game overview section will have vids for every FX game>
"print articles": 100%
"print ads & media": <removed, and merged into the game overviews section>
"facts & rumors": 100%

So as you can see every section is pretty much in a done state.  I am now going over sections making sure everything works, correcting any spelling errors, adding any additional content, etc.

Expect the site to go live very soon!
IMG
IMG

jlued686

PCEngineFX

Hi all,

The new PC-FX World site is now open!  Please note a few things before you visit:

- 95% of all of the GAME OVERVIEW videos are NOT working due to time...so please don't email me about broken links.

- If you do find a broken link that is NOT a video, image broken or info/spelling needing correction, please let me know.  I know there are still bugs in the site, so if you come across one, please email me.

- Lastly, enjoy the site...I've spent hundreds of hours on it, and I hope it is what you have been waiting for!
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Just a little update to the PC-FX World site:

Added intro & gameplay videos for the following games:
- Tengai Makyo Karakuri Kakutoden (remastered both videos)
- Mahjong Goku Tenjiku
- Pachio-kun FX
- Shanghai: The Great Wall
- Super Real Mahjong PV FX
- Tokimeki Card Paradise

You can view the videos in the Game Overview section for each game.
IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Little PC-FX World update:

- Updated the PC-FX Users List
- Corrected various game spelling/translation errors
IMG
IMG

CosMind

wait!

what's the url for this super-tastey-sounding pc-fx world site?

PCEngineFX

pcengine-fx.com/PC-FX/

...and please try not to resurrect dead threads such as this one in the future :) (just post a new thread...thanks!)
IMG
IMG

CosMind

wonderful, many thanks.

and apologies about digging up the dead :(
guess my necromantic impulses have a mind of their own :wink: