OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Battle Kid 2 (Nes/Famicom)

Started by Arm, 03/20/2012, 04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arm

The sequel of Battle Kid will be out shortly. It has been programmed by Sivak. I handled the ingame cutscene/portraits and the printed art. :)

You can have a preview on youtube (although this is still work in progress):

esteban

Quote from: Arm on 03/20/2012, 04:42 AMThe sequel of Battle Kid will be out shortly. It has been programmed by Sivak. I handled the ingame cutscene/portraits and the printed art. :)

You can have a preview on youtube (although this is still work in progress):
IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

pretty nice stuff.

too bad it's not for a real console, like the PC Engine!

bwaahah :)

I bet it sells out in 3 seconds like the first one.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arm

Yeah, I know it's for the nes. But I'm currently working on the graphics of an ambitious demo project for the PCE CD that I hope will be available in the future. :)

burn_654

Battle Kid is awesome - I got it this last Christmas. My brother and I played it for hours trading off, just like old times  :)

Looking forward to this!
Quote from: RegalSinYou know for that r-tard who goes like "oh something retro, let me put down my vabagelina, stop drinking my cheeze wine, and get to playing".

Arm

Glad you liked the first one. This one will be even better. :)

New vid :

Arm

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arm

I guess the game shall be out in a couple of weeks. It will be available before september on retrozone
http://www.retrousb.com/index.php

meka

Almost forgot about this, battlekid 1 was really good, challenging but not silly difficult.