RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

The scary part is that she's had surgery to look just like Barbie down below too.  Totally smooth, and I don't mean shaved.  :shock:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SamIAm

Says she:

QuoteThese are just different labels for my creative potential, but they don't describe my true essence. I'm a teacher at the School of Out-of-Body Travel. It's an international school in which our instructors show students how to leave their physical body and travel in their spiritual body, where you can visit any place on the planet and in the universe. I know that this is the future of mankind and that it has huge potential. Hidden reserves will be tapped soon.
Sounds like a handful.

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/04/2013, 11:34 AMThe scary part is that she's had surgery to look just like Barbie down below too.  Totally smooth, and I don't mean shaved.  :shock:
Her boyfriend has his underwear permanently grafted to his skin, just like Ken!
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: SamIAm on 03/04/2013, 03:14 PMSays she:

QuoteThese are just different labels for my creative potential, but they don’t describe my true essence. I’m a teacher at the School of Out-of-Body Travel. It’s an international school in which our instructors show students how to leave their physical body and travel in their spiritual body, where you can visit any place on the planet and in the universe. I know that this is the future of mankind and that it has huge potential. Hidden reserves will be tapped soon.
Sounds like a handful.
....Holy mackeral.....I have nothing else to add to the nuttiness of this dame!
IMG

bob

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

Just a doll would have been cool  :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Nando

Nando

SuperPlay

IMG

IMG

imgur .com/NE1VzXk.gif

NightWolve

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/09/2013, 12:41 PM65555_619433904740551_469046139_n.jpg
Good grief, I wish I had the patience & space to have my collection so flippin' organized like that!!
IMG

Tatsujin

and then hooking 'em up on a crappy LCD.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/09/2013, 12:41 PM65555_619433904740551_469046139_n.jpg
That TV is too small to be that high anyway.

Oh, and "How the sun looks like"? This is one for that grammar nazi thread that's around here somewhere.

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/10/2013, 12:15 AMOh, and "How the sun looks like"? This is one for that grammar nazi thread that's around here somewhere.
THANK YOU! :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Pro Wrestling is REAL DAMNIT!!!

IMG

It's still real to me!   :cry: :cry: :cry:
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

^^ this reminds me, i have a crate full of the old LJN figures in my basement.  I should dig them out sometime.

Nando

Vagina bread - Sakura no Ame" 桜ノ雨

IMG
IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Mmmmm, that looks tasty.  :mrgreen:

Tatsujin

Nando

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Nando

MotherGunner

Pretty cool room, I want to eventually do something like this all PCE/TG!

https://imgur.com/a/v65j7
IMG
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

RoyVegas

The couch, TV and carpet are not Nintendo.  Therefor I'm not impressed.  =;

Tatsujin

As for my taste, it has a little bit too much of that so called nintendo stuff.

esteban

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/13/2013, 07:24 PMThe couch, TV and carpet are not Nintendo.  Therefor I'm not impressed.  =;
Exactly. No Nintendo-themed carpet? What were they thinking?

bartre

meh. that kind of overcrowding never appealed to me.
although, after some searching, there's FAR worse out there.
as far as i'm concerned, ORGANIZE THAT SHIT!
and seriously, who the hell needs 17 Super Nintendos?

RoyVegas

Quote from: bartre on 03/14/2013, 01:08 AMand seriously, who the hell needs 17 Super Nintendos?
The Duggar family...    :dance:

TR0N

Quote from: bartre on 03/14/2013, 01:08 AMand seriously, who the hell needs 17 Super Nintendos?
Uhh nester !?
IMG
IMG

TR0N

IMG

SuperPlay

Tatsujin

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

Joe Redifer

Except that it's running in the slower PAL mode.

esteban

NightWolve

Well, teh Internet "teaching a lesson" to Beyonce for wanting to get rid of some ugly photographs is still ongoing... ;)

BeyonceVChronoTrigger.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=532605980123338

/522737_586424181370021_661009492_n.jpg

Nando

NightWolve

psychobear

The dog in the car haha..

420GOAT

thats a lot of ham for these huevos!! ive loved that pic for a while.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

NightWolve

IMG

Hmmmm... Could be excess "flap," but that's a...uh, very long shot explanation.

Tatsujin

RoyVegas

Loose lips sink ships.....

NecroPhile

Pre-op or severe case of someone thinking Arbys?

Joe Redifer

Whenever I see a "when you see it..." picture I look for one of two things. A penis or a black dude hiding somewhere. But bricks are never shat.

SuperPlay

Nando

SuperPlay

Another from the interweb!

/562075_626197524073431_1870588998_n.jpg