The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperPlay

I have not had much time to OBEY over the past few weeks as I have been revising for the Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.

Here is a random pic from tonights read-up  ;-)

IMG

Opethian

hah they are finally forcing IPv6 in a Microsoft exam
makes my MCSE in 2003 worthless lol
IMG

bob

/10200882736484746_.jpg

SuperPlay

Quote from: Opethian on 07/08/2013, 07:11 PMhah they are finally forcing IPv6 in a Microsoft exam
makes my MCSE in 2003 worthless lol
LOL :-)

I am in the same situation, I gained my MCSE back in 1998 (NT4) and keep it up to date until 2003 Server

As there is no upgrade path from 2003 to 2012 I have 5 Exams to look forward to!

JoshTurboTrollX

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
If this is you, GO PLAY YOUR GODDAMN GAMES!!
IMG

NOW!!!
IMG

Or just give them to me.  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SuperPlay

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

TheClash603

Quote from: galam on 07/10/2013, 09:37 AM/424529_10200882736484746_349346522_n.jpg
Woo, this one really got me!  :)

Tatsujin

Quote from: SuperPlay on 07/08/2013, 05:04 PMI have not had much time to OBEY over the past few weeks as I have been revising for the Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam.

Here is a random pic from tonights read-up  ;-)

IMG
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Nando

/608-1.jpg

blueraven

Nando

TR0N

Quote from: Nando on 07/12/2013, 12:23 PM/608-2.jpg
/608-1.jpg
That was in outer heaven !!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Nando

Nando

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

GohanX

Quote from: Nando on 07/18/2013, 12:14 PMIMG
It took me an extremely long time to realize her dress was a Gameboy.

bob

Quote from: JKM on 07/19/2013, 01:20 PM
Quote from: Nando on 07/18/2013, 12:14 PMIMG
It took me an extremely long time to realize her dress was a Gameboy.
with a VERY ergonomic grip.

NightWolve

^ minus.com/icaEACd4XWlcS.gif

Me like. :) She looks vaguely familiar actually, this slutty Youtube personality that I'm thinking of [Jenna Marbles]. :lol:

NightWolve

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/11/2013, 03:04 PMIf this is you, GO PLAY YOUR GODDAMN GAMES!!
IMG
Yeah, a friend showed this to me ages ago. It's nail on the head - that's been me for a very long time, hence the use of this BackLoggery thingy in my sig to help.

bob

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/19/2013, 01:43 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/11/2013, 03:04 PMIf this is you, GO PLAY YOUR GODDAMN GAMES!!
IMG
Yeah, a friend showed this to me ages ago. It's nail on the head - that's been me for a very long time, hence the use of this BackLoggery thingy in my sig to help.
From kid to adult, he should at least get a new shirt.

turboswimbz

I hate to say this, But whenever a game package arrives, I quickly rip open the package, look it over,  which includes flipping through manuals, adverts, ect. then procede directly to the console it goes in and turn it on.  I might not play very far, but If I haven't at least got a feel for the game, It bugs the heck out of me.  Afterwards I then makes sure it is neatly away and add it into it's Library.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bob

Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/19/2013, 02:02 PMI hate to say this, But whenever a game package arrives, I quickly rip open the package, look it over,  which includes flipping through manuals, adverts, ect. then procede directly to the console it goes in and turn it on.  I might not play very far, but If I haven't at least got a feel for the game, It bugs the heck out of me.  Afterwards I then makes sure it is neatly away and add it into it's Library. 
At least you give it a go right away.  I bought Pat Riley basketball (loose) a few weeks ago for genny and haven't played it yet.  does that mean I'm the "adult" up above?

turboswimbz

Galam I'm not sure, let me say that playing PGA 96, felt more like OCD necessity than fun.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bob

Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/19/2013, 02:09 PMGalam I'm not sure, let me say that playing PGA golf 96, felt more like OCD necessity than fun.
agree.  they make medication for that.  (PGA 96, not OCD)

NecroPhile

Since getting the Go, I'm kinda like that now with PSP games: I keep buying 'em, but they just sit on the shelf while I play the downloaded version (pirated - I ain't buying it twice).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

SuperPlay

504588781a0c.avif

/zxjvi0.jpg

esteban

Quote from: galam on 07/19/2013, 02:14 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 07/19/2013, 02:09 PMGalam I'm not sure, let me say that playing PGA golf 96, felt more like OCD necessity than fun.
Ha! Golf is probably the only genre of sports game I like! I'll play any and all golf games...but I can't say the same for baseball, tennis, basketball, badminton, multiplayer online toboggan racing (MOTR), hockey, etc.

blueraven

I seem to remember a sega genesis golf game with no music and a voice that only said

"NO DOUBT ABOUT IT THAT'S DEEP IN THE SANDTRAP"

I guess that's where all 16 bits went for that game.

Tatsujin

Quote from: esteban on 07/20/2013, 08:10 AM
Quote from: galam on 07/19/2013, 02:14 PM
Ha! Golf is probably the only genre of sports game I like! I'll play any and all golf games...but I can't say the same for baseball, tennis, basketball, badminton, multiplayer online toboggan racing (MOTR), hockey, etc.
In my arms bro. I also play punch out. But that's it as far as sport games go.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

SuperPlay

/22163-a2NYB8w_460sa.gif
/iuWY5WMASqVbH.gif

IMG
IMG

TR0N

Mario Shop Amsterdam
Mario-Shop-Amsterdam.webp
IMG

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 07/23/2013, 02:50 AMI seem to remember a sega genesis golf game with no music and a voice that only said

"NO DOUBT ABOUT IT THAT'S DEEP IN THE SANDTRAP"

I guess that's where all 16 bits went for that game.
Hahaha! I remember commercials for SportsTalk baseball and football—don't tease me that there was a golf game like that! The novelty wears thin after 45 seconds, but I gotta get it!

NightWolve

Quote from: TR0N on 07/24/2013, 07:11 AMMario Shop Amsterdam
I lol'ed pretty hard... Nice finishing touch with the mushroom head.

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/24/2013, 05:24 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 07/24/2013, 07:11 AMMario Shop Amsterdam
I lol'ed pretty hard... Nice finishing touch with the mushroom head.
I'm sure nintendo doesn't think that at all. Still i wonder,when shigeru miyamoto came up with smb 'he was high to being with  :roll:
IMG

SuperPlay

bob

:(

NecroPhile

bob

depends where you work.   :wink:

roflmao

I work at home around a 5 yr old.  Certain images, while hilarious, would be better suited for FS (after hours discussion), imo. :)

bob

Nah, it was a jiggly bum. My bad, removed at necros request. Which he was right.
Whoops!

Tatsujin

galam, plz send it via PM to me :)

roflmao

NecroPhile

Don't post it anywhere.  There's only two real rules here - one of 'em is no nudity.
It was quite tasty though.  :mrgreen:

bob

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2013, 09:25 AMThere's only two real rules here - one of 'em is no nudity.
Whats the other?  No regalsin?

NecroPhile

Heh, that's an unwritten rule.  The other stated rule is no warez.

Nando

You must OBEY once a day!