Sammich enjoyed best wearing a blindfold

PCEngineHell

Digi.k

HailingTheThings

IMG

bob

crystal.jpg

NightWolve

HAHAHA! My underestimating of galam fails again...

CGQuarterly

bob

of course.  spread the word

EvilEvoIX

That rulez!  You captured the essence in one picture, brilliant!!!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

HailingTheThings

IMG

xcrement5x

THIS HAPPENED

IMG

WHAT THE FUCK
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Joe Redifer

Has anyone noticed that almost everything that's VGA graded is 85 or 85+? Is that the only score they give out?

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/12/2015, 06:22 PMHas anyone noticed that almost everything that's VGA graded is 85 or 85+? Is that the only score they give out?
Because they don't know what they're doing and it's a safe score, in that it is easy to defend by bullshitting.

poponon

ClodBusted

MrFlutterPie

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

Bloufo

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 is definitely a thing.

IMG

kosko99

CGQuarterly

I've been updating the thumbnails for the videos on my channel, and I took this one for my Madden review vid.  Really proud of how it turned out (aside from the fact that due to the time of day that I took it, the top of the football got over-exposed).

IMG

Edit: It looks cooler when it isn't shrunk down to a quarter of it's original size, but I don't want to make Este mad.

sirhcman

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/22/2015, 09:24 PMI've been updating the thumbnails for the videos on my channel, and I took this one for my Madden review vid.  Really proud of how it turned out (aside from the fact that due to the time of day that I took it, the top of the football got over-exposed).
Colors really pop, great job!

SuperGrafx

esteban

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/22/2015, 09:24 PMI've been updating the thumbnails for the videos on my channel, and I took this one for my Madden review vid.  Really proud of how it turned out (aside from the fact that due to the time of day that I took it, the top of the football got over-exposed).

IMG

Edit: It looks cooler when it isn't shrunk down to a quarter of it's original size, but I don't want to make Este mad.
Friggin' gorgeous!

I don't think the game has EVER looked that nice.

EVER.

Joe had some funny pics from years ago where he put TG-16 game + wristwatch in a photo to look like a Sears Catalog from 1989. Pretty good :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CGQuarterly

Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2015, 11:13 AMFriggin' gorgeous!

EVER.

Joe had some funny pics from years ago where he put TG-16 game + wristwatch in a photo to look like a Sears Catalog from 1989. Pretty good :)
Thanks, man.

Are those pics posted here somewhere?  I'd be interested in checking those out...

Psycho Punch

IMG

Edit: It looks cooler when it isn't shrunk down to a quarter of it's original size, but I don't want to make Este mad.  Here's the original:

http://www.jibbajaba.com/images/misc/maddenDuo.JPG
Super D-Rom System?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

SuperPlay

esteban

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/23/2015, 11:47 AM
Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2015, 11:13 AMFriggin' gorgeous!

EVER.

Thanks, man.

Are those pics posted here somewhere?  I'd be interested in checking those out...
Yes, but I can't remember if it is in one of the "what did you buy today" threads or somewhere else.

I probably would try the keywords "watch" "catalog" and author= Joe Redifer.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2015, 03:00 PMSuper D-Rom System?
I don't get it.  Did I make a typo somewhere?

Psycho Punch

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/23/2015, 04:13 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/23/2015, 03:00 PMSuper D-Rom System?
The Super CDROM logo on the disc's cover is missing a 'c'. I don't have this game so I don't know if it is something you made for the photo or this is the original cover, but the typo is there.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2015, 04:16 PM
The Super CDROM logo on the disc's cover is missing a 'c'. I don't have this game so I don't know if it is something you made for the photo or this is the original cover, but the typo is there.
Good eye!

Jibba, you must have accidentally gotten rid of the "C" in photo-editor.

SUPER D-ROM

sirhcman

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2015, 04:33 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2015, 04:32 PM
esteban, do you still do Le Turbo Doodle?
I want to create more, but I am very busy at work. Hopefully in summer I'll make more (that's my plan).

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2015, 04:16 PM
Oh, wow.  I didn't notice that.  I didn't do any editing to the photo except for cropping it and tweaking the color.  Now I want to go home and check my copy of the game.  I bought this one a couple of years ago on Amazon, still sealed for like $20.  I wonder if it was part of some factory seconds that someone got their hands on.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2015, 04:36 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/23/2015, 04:33 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2015, 04:32 PM
esteban, do you still do Le Turbo Doodle?
I want to create more, but I am very busy at work. Hopefully in summer I'll make more (that's my plan).
*eyes light up*
IMG

xcrement5x

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/23/2015, 05:19 PMMine is like that, too.  I think this has been joked about before at some point... i seem do remember someone mentioning that Madden was unique in that it was the only disc made for the Super D-RomRom format.
Maybe you guys both got some NOS that was originally going to be destroyed for having bad inserts but found its way to the hands of a reseller.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2015, 05:19 PMMine is like that, too.  I think this has been joked about before at some point... i seem do remember someone mentioning that Madden was unique in that it was the only disc made for the Super D-RomRom format.
A quick image search shows mostly correct "CD-ROM" with one "D-ROM"...

So, is there a reason why we have two versions? We're there two versions?

I am pretty sure I do not have this game, but I might have the manual scanned...

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/23/2015, 05:19 PMMine is like that, too.  I think this has been joked about before at some point... i seem do remember someone mentioning that Madden was unique in that it was the only disc made for the Super D-RomRom format.
I'm glad at least one person is paying attention.  :mrgreen:

Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2015, 05:29 PMA quick image search shows mostly correct "CD-ROM" with one "D-ROM"...
As far as I know, there's only one version.  Are you looking at the case or the manual?  The error is only on the case.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/23/2015, 05:38 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/23/2015, 05:29 PMA quick image search shows mostly correct "CD-ROM" with one "D-ROM"...
As far as I know, there's only one version.  Are you looking at the case or the manual?  The error is only on the case.
Ha! Now it makes sense to me :)

HailingTheThings

IMG

xcrement5x

NightWolve

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/27/2015, 02:53 PMchargeup.jpg
IMG

Your best one yet, Nulltard!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HailingTheThings

IMG

MotherGunner

Man, if Nulltard is the big guy, we could be twins!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

MotherGunner

Dude, tell me about it.  I miss the military-me (you know, pussy-magnet, though I still lay pipe on my lady, almost three kids later!).  Now that my L4 and L5 are not giving me trouble, I'm hitting the gym again!  Eff the fat shamers!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

esteban

We are getting too old. I don't want to watch calories and exercise.