@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

atomlaul@retarded ninja-pic :lol: that's some great fun!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

CrackTiger

After figuring out the delay setting on my digital camera, I attempted to take some crazy over the top Keranu/PD/Tatsujin photos. Hopefully these will come across as less muggerish-

IMG
IMG
IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Turbo D

/l_1e0e12c283fbae4dd85edddb3e9592c2.jpg
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

Quote from: guest on 04/07/2008, 12:56 AMIMG
Hey CrackTiger, is that my old TurboGrafx CD deck? Glad to see it's being put to good use....  :wink:

Keranu

Great pics, Tiger! Especially the second! Since the PCE tattoo isn't actual size, maybe you could get an actual size Super Grafx + SUPER CD-ROM2 tattoo on your back!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 04/07/2008, 01:09 AMGreat pics, Tiger! Especially the second! Since the PCE tattoo isn't actual size, maybe you could get an actual size Super Grafx + SUPER CD-ROM2 tattoo on your back!
There isn't enough room left on my back. :wink:

But I'll likely get more console tattoos eventually. The next PCE hardware will likely be a Turbo Express on the opposite calf. But I'm also tempted to get a Megadrive.

Quote from: nat on 04/07/2008, 01:05 AMHey CrackTiger, is that my old TurboGrafx CD deck? Glad to see it's being put to good use....  :wink:
Thats the one! :P Although the system card and TG-16 are different.

Quote from: turbo D on 04/07/2008, 12:59 AM/l_1e0e12c283fbae4dd85edddb3e9592c2.jpg
Thats a nice looking cat. Whats his/her name?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Joe Redifer

CrackTiger, please don't mug me!!!  I know that mugging people is all you are concerned with.  Also, perhaps you could get a life-size Atari 5200 tattoo.  Or maybe a life-size After Burner 2 sit-down arcade cabinet tattoo.

PS - If you mug me I will not be happy.  ;)

Turbo D

Quote from: guest on 04/07/2008, 01:21 AMThats a nice looking cat. Whats his/her name?
His name is Tiger. He likes to play turbo grafx and tear up my carpet, haha. What is your cats name?
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: turbo D on 04/07/2008, 01:28 AM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 04/07/2008, 01:21 AMThats a nice looking cat. Whats his/her name?
His name is Tiger. He likes to play turbo grafx and tear up my carpet, haha. What is your cats name?
His name is Myau. He likes to sit on anything I am currently working on/doing.

TurboXray

Quote from: guest on 04/07/2008, 01:33 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/07/2008, 01:21 AMThats a nice looking cat. Whats his/her name?
Haha, that just comes off as sooo wrong B_T...

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: TurboXray on 04/07/2008, 01:48 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/07/2008, 01:33 AM
Haha, that just comes off as sooo wrong B_T...
Good grief, get yer mind out of the gutter so mine can float by!  I didn't even think about that statement until you mentioned that ya sicko :dance:
IMG

esteban

Hahhahahaa. I love those new pics B_T. I have to take some new pictures one of these days.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Digi.k

Man I was getting very attached to that box I hadn't touched it like that in a long time..

/Picture26.jpg
/Picture25.jpg

Kirby you look exactly how I kinda pictured you! I dunno why but I've even since I met ya on youtube I've always pictured you with brown hair.

my cat! unfortunately he don't play console stuff like me..
/IMG_0079.jpg

NecroPhile

Nice kitty, Digi.k.  Do you and your PC Engine box (hee-hee, I said box) need to get a room?  :D
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Digi.k

Quote from: guest on 04/10/2008, 10:42 AMNice kitty, Digi.k.  Do you and your PC Engine box (hee-hee, I said box) need to get a room?  :D
We have our "happy" room for our special times together!

/Picture34.jpg

haha just kidding I don't get that happy with my lil' engine box *nervous sweats*

Sinistron

that is a SWEET cat!  =D&gt;
here pussy pussy...
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Digi.k on 04/10/2008, 10:25 AMmy cat! unfortunately he don't play console stuff like me..
/IMG_0079.jpg
Wow, that is a cool giant cat (looks like the catbus). Shedding must be a bitch with all your console collectibles.

nat

Oh, you guys ain't seen nothin' yet. In order not to de-rail this thread further, someone ought to create a "PCEngineFX Pets" thread. If it's not done by the time I get home I'll get the ball rolling.

Digi.k

Quote from: guest on 04/10/2008, 01:21 PMWow, that is a cool giant cat (looks like the catbus). Shedding must be a bitch with all your console collectibles.
Hell it sure is.. I gotta try and brush him daily most of the games and stuff get put away in boxes so no big problem.. only I gotta use a lint roller every day to get the cat hair off clothes.

Ninja Spirit

Pimpin' my newly acquired Soldier Blade. Beat the game for the first time an hour prior to this pic.
IMG

OceanBlueKirby

Quote from: Digi.k on 04/10/2008, 10:25 AMMan I was getting very attached to that box I hadn't touched it like that in a long time..

/Picture26.jpg

/Picture25.jpg

Kirby you look exactly how I kinda pictured you! I dunno why but I've even since I met ya on youtube I've always pictured you with brown hair.

my cat! unfortunately he don't play console stuff like me..
/IMG_0079.jpg
I'm glad someone had finally taken a note of my two pictures :P. I'm not sure if anyone else would have thought of me in the same way you have, too.

I've never expected you to be a person from the Far East, either :shock:! Seeing that you live in the UK (currently), I had always thought of you as a person from that country.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

Turbo D

I took note of your pictures Kirby! I had always pictured you as a pink cream puff that filled with hot air, now I know that you're not.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Nice Ninja Spirit! I'm jealous of your Blade....Soldier Blade I mean.  :P

Gratz on beating it!  =D&gt;
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Sinistron

BT your tats are fogging awesome.  It's inspiring me to get a Doraemon tattoo.

Kirby- I'm not hitting on you (and not because you're too young haha)- but you're much cuter than a gaming chick has any right to be.

Here's some more of my own-
I need to get some up soon though of me with some turbo stuff...

Anyway-
me Simpsonized-

/l_f5c2c76d9cc1a03bab863fd20a0d7070.jpg

taken last August-
/l_cc64684d32c29cd53382804c6b4505e2.jpg

my favorite robe
/l_c6ca8c20f1e6410e3a511a621e0f7496.jpg

me in the future
/l_2da06a93590fd2a39a65e3427938c360.jpg

my girlfriend Sue
/l_f9c8e5b8240bb96184b4316c8582c67c.jpg

and a photo of me taking a photo
/l_a765f7cbf08c2072705581fc8845a473.jpg
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Ninja Spirit

Hanging out in South Park land. BTW for irony's sake, my local mall is actually called "South Park Mall"
IMG

And myself drawn on my e-pen/tablet
/06d0b3942c0.png

Turbo D

That's a cool SouthPark Pic, here is mine:

/673205940_l.jpg
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Ummm... I don't think "South Parkified" and "Simpsonized" pics really qualify in a "how do you look" thread.  I don't give a rat's ass what anyone would look like as a South Park or Simpsons character.  That's very uninteresting.  Real pics = interesting.

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

nectarsis

You know what gets rid of hippys...

SLAYER!!!!
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

turbokon

I've been wanting to post a pic since I came across this thread.  Anyway, this is me with my turbo grafx and transformers collection on diplay in my cabinet.  I also have a turbo duo and a turbo express.  I'm wanting to aquire a turbo grafx cd also just for the heck it.

me.jpg
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

OceanBlueKirby

Quote from: turbo D on 04/11/2008, 12:37 AMI took note of your pictures Kirby! I had always pictured you as a pink cream puff that filled with hot air, now I know that you're not.
Keep in mind that my YouTube username is OceanBlueKirby. It was made after my favorite colored spray paint that can be obtained for him in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (this spray paint also makes an appearance in Kirby: Squeak Squad). It is also the blue color for Kirby in the Super Smash Bros. series, and the Ice ability in some of his games.

Game and Watch Kirby refers to when Kirby copies Mr. Game and Watch in Super Smash Bros. Melee (and Super Smash Bros. Brawl). He becomes a black silhoutte with a gray border, white eyes and mouth, and had the Chef attack as his neutral B move. I've seen sources state this ability under that name. It was intended to be the original name for my YouTube account  (as I've stated before).

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/11/2008, 10:21 AMKirby- I'm not hitting on you (and not because you're too young haha)- but you're much cuter than a gaming chick has any right to be.
Thank you, Sinstron :). That does comes off as a bit offensive, though, to any other female gamers that could read this (this needs to be watchful of) :P.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

Sinistron

thankfully there's probably no other female gamers reading this lol.
Just kidding.  A poor attempt at humor on the whole on my part.  My apologies.  :oops:
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 04/12/2008, 12:14 AM
Quote from: turbo D on 04/11/2008, 12:37 AMI took note of your pictures Kirby! I had always pictured you as a pink cream puff that filled with hot air, now I know that you're not.
Keep in mind that my YouTube username is OceanBlueKirby. It was made after my favorite colored spray paint that can be obtained for him in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (this spray paint also makes an appearance in Kirby: Squeak Squad). It is also the blue color for Kirby in the Super Smash Bros. series, and the Ice ability in some of his games.

Game and Watch Kirby refers to when Kirby copies Mr. Game and Watch in Super Smash Bros. Melee (and Super Smash Bros. Brawl). He becomes a black silhoutte with a gray border, white eyes and mouth, and had the Chef attack as his neutral B move. I've seen sources state this ability under that name. It was intended to be the original name for my YouTube account  (as I've stated before).

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/11/2008, 10:21 AMKirby- I'm not hitting on you (and not because you're too young haha)- but you're much cuter than a gaming chick has any right to be.
Thank you, Sinstron :). That does comes off as a bit offensive, though, to any other female gamers that could read this (this needs to be watchful of) :P.
Seriously, why are you here  :lol:  Just kidding, but, I didn't realise until recently, that you're female(which is odd for a Turbo fan, I mean, it's only recently, that I'm finally getting my wife to truly appreciate the Turbo), but also, you're young, I mean, you're the age of the Turbo(I assume you didn't grow up with it), that's really cool that you got into it, props!
IMG

Keranu

Strangely enough, there is another young (20?) Turbo girl on #utopiasoft. They're growing!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

nat

Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2008, 03:32 AMStrangely enough, there is another young (20?) Turbo girl on #utopiasoft.
WHA??!?! Get them over here, stat! Where are these girls coming from?

Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2008, 03:32 AMThey're growing!
You're not kidding.

Digi.k

hmm am I partly responsible for getting Kirby into pc engine stuff??? hehehe :P

This is a really old photo.. again probably around early 1990's its me and my home town London, and thats the big ben at the background, its a huge clock incase you heard otherwise.....the building surrounding it is the Houses of Parliment its where all the politicians get together and bitch/backstab about each politcal party..

Long long ago in ye old london some guy called Guy Fawkes tried to blow it up along with the politicians, he picked a cold chilly day it was the 5th of November he failed somewhat in his revolution ideas in destroying all the protestant Aristocracy... Today we celebrate his act of cowardly terrorism throughout the UK every 5th of november by setting of fireworks and making bonfires and generally having good time.. :O  Although in the Urban rural and poorer areas it gets a lil' thuggish and the burning can become arson..

/thebigben.jpg

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: turbokon on 04/11/2008, 11:59 PMI've been wanting to post a pic since I came across this thread.  Anyway, this is me with my turbo grafx and transformers collection on diplay in my cabinet.  I also have a turbo duo and a turbo express.  I'm wanting to aquire a turbo grafx cd also just for the heck it.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, that I took note, that you clearly have Alternater's & Classics on your shelves, not to mention a lil SD Rodimus(which I also have, along with Megs).  :D  Cool
IMG

OldRover

Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2008, 03:32 AMStrangely enough, there is another young (20?) Turbo girl on #utopiasoft. They're growing!
Are you referring to Katie?
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Keranu

Quote from: nat on 04/12/2008, 05:17 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2008, 03:32 AMStrangely enough, there is another young (20?) Turbo girl on #utopiasoft.
WHA??!?! Get them over here, stat! Where are these girls coming from?

Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2008, 03:32 AMThey're growing!
You're not kidding.
There is another female Turbo nerd on there too (creator of the Mednafen emulator, she posts here time to time), but I think she is more reasonably aged. Throw in Missa from here and that makes at least four active Turbo gaming gals!

Quote from: The Old RoverAre you referring to Katie?
Yep.
IMG

nat

YEah, I knew Mednafen was a chick. She needs to post a pic, too.

OldRover

Katie is awesome. But one must never refer to her as a "chick". She is a lady. Don't forget it! [-X
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

The only thing funnier than our own pictures is how we act when there is the slightest possibility that women can be nerds/dorks, too. Amazing! :)

Anyway, it was fun to see everyone's recent pictures.

Digi.k, you Ninja_Spirit and TurboD are too happy -- you have to remember to be more like Turbokon and Sinistron when having your picture taken.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TurboXray

Quote from: Keranubut I think she is more reasonably aged.
She's gonna kick your ass for that!!! (I believe she's <25).

Tatsujin

i wish resp. request some nice portrait pics of all of the "women" in the pce scene here (as well somewhere over there) :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

turbokon

Quote from: esteban on 04/12/2008, 10:07 AMDigi.k, you Ninja_Spirit and TurboD are too happy -- you have to remember to be more like Turbokon and Sinistron when having your picture taken.
I was too tried, that's why I look like that. :D

www.tg16pcemods.com

turbokon

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 04/12/2008, 06:29 AMOh yeah, forgot to mention, that I took note, that you clearly have Alternater's & Classics on your shelves, not to mention a lil SD Rodimus(which I also have, along with Megs).  :D  Cool
Yeah, besides my family, transformers and turbografxs are my other passions.  I started collecting when RID first came out in early 2000's but ended up selling them a few years ago. I almost have all iof the alternators, those I have to say are the best lines of transformers.

www.tg16pcemods.com

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 04/12/2008, 11:59 AM
Quote from: Keranubut I think she is more reasonably aged.
She's gonna kick your ass for that!!! (I believe she's <25).
I tried to put it as kindly as possible! I don't know how old she is, but 25 - 30 is what I imagined, which is a reasonable common age for being a Turbo fan.
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: turbo D on 04/11/2008, 07:35 PMThat's a cool SouthPark Pic, here is mine: /673205940_l.jpg
HAHA I'm loving the root beer!  :lol: :dance:

Keranu

Haha I didn't notice the root beer! I wonder if it's a halal type?
IMG