RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rag-time4

Quote from: Keranu on 04/12/2008, 09:25 PMHaha I didn't notice the root beer! I wonder if it's a halal type?
I'm sure Turbo D would go out of his way to go with a kosher brand if not halal! O:)

Turbo D

I sure would  8) turbo D loves all rootbeer though!  :mrgreen: Here is a pic of me from today with my broken bike, lol.

myspace /fc7c19.jpg
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: turbo D on 04/13/2008, 02:00 AMI sure would  8) turbo D loves all rootbeer though!  :mrgreen: Here is a pic of me from today with my broken bike, lol.

/l_881127cfab21648dd1a4343726fc7c19.jpg
Great pic! D, do you do motocross? I've never tried it myself... only in video games lol

hmmm do you have Racing Spirits for PC-Engine?

Turbo D

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/13/2008, 02:02 AM
Quote from: turbo D on 04/13/2008, 02:00 AMI sure would  8) turbo D loves all rootbeer though!  :mrgreen: Here is a pic of me from today with my broken bike, lol.

myspace /image.jpg
Great pic! D, do you do motocross? I've never tried it myself... only in video games lol

I just drive it around off road somewhere. I don't own the pce game, but I will now have to acquire it!  :)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: turbokon on 04/12/2008, 02:58 PM
Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 04/12/2008, 06:29 AMOh yeah, forgot to mention, that I took note, that you clearly have Alternater's & Classics on your shelves, not to mention a lil SD Rodimus(which I also have, along with Megs).  :D  Cool
Yeah, besides my family, transformers and turbografxs are my other passions.  I started collecting when RID first came out in early 2000's but ended up selling them a few years ago. I almost have all iof the alternators, those I have to say are the best lines of transformers.
Cool, I started right after Beast Wars.  I used to hate BW, but, I love dragon's & Meg's was a dragon at one point, plus, I thought Tigerhawk was cool.  And then I realised it connected to G1, & from there on out, I've been a nut.  Though, I'm slowing down on my collecting, besides the fact that it consumes money, I'm just plain running out of room to display my figures!  I deffinitly don't buy repaints anymore, with the exception of the seekers.  As for the Alt's, I missing a couple repaints, plus, I never found Rumble, & the 2nd Ravage, since they were Walmart exclusives, but, I'll live.  I'm still debating on what figures I want to buy from Animated.   I pretty much like the designs of all the Decepticons, but, especially Meg's earth mode, he looks very G1ish.
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: turbo D on 04/13/2008, 02:07 AM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/13/2008, 02:02 AMGreat pic! D, do you do motocross? I've never tried it myself... only in video games lol

I just drive it around off road somewhere. I don't own the pce game, but I will now have to acquire it!  :)
I picked up a new copy of racing spirits from Hit Japan for $8.50, it's not too expensive.... I wonder if runinruder has any useless thoughts on it... :-k

EDIT: after checking... looks like there are no useless thoughts yet. I haven't opened my copy... It's a special surprise for my gf because she's into motocross. I'm gonna let her open that sucker! I think I really like her... I baked her a huge triple batch of cookies and I didn't eat a single one, and I've got a sealed PC-Engine game here and I'm not gonna open it!!!  O:) O:)

Racing Spirits looks like a solid racing game. Looks similar to the SNES game Top Gear that I used to love in that it has somewhat colorful graphics and split screen 2 player capability.

Turbo D

Wow, cookies AND a sealed PcEngine game; that is one lucky girl!  8) Those cookies are kosher, right?
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

turbo D, do you always try to mimic the face in your avatar?  :mrgreen:

There is one motorcycle racing game for PCE I like and I think it is Racing Spirits. It's either that or the other Japanese HuCard one, Racing Damashi I think it's called. Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Spirits that I enjoyed.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

racing spirits = racing damashi ;)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

rag-time4

Quote from: turbo D on 04/13/2008, 04:20 AMWow, cookies AND a sealed PcEngine game; that is one lucky girl!  8) Those cookies are kosher, right?
Yup, definitely kosher!

She never had white chocolate before, so some of them had white chocolate chips too, and she requested sprinkles so I did that as well but ran out of sprinkles partway through.

/IMG_1419.jpg

Mobius

I recently got a Master System... Then went out and got the 3D glasses and phazer for it.  Yeah.

SP_A0265.jpg

rag-time4

Nice pic Mobius!! Classic 80s!!!  :twisted: :lol:

Turbo D

thats a bad-ass pic! I always wanted to do one like that!
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Haha!! That's just awesome!
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

Very nice pic, Mobius.  I imagine that's how the Terminator would appear if he were bent on video game domination; by phazer, did you possibly mean phased plasma rifle, forty watt range?  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: Mobius on 04/14/2008, 10:38 PMI recently got a Master System... Then went out and got the 3D glasses and phazer for it.  Yeah.
This board ain't big enough for the two of us foo! :x
IMG

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

guyjin

I'm gonna hide before the shooting starts.  [-o&lt;

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Keranu

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/14/2008, 10:48 PMNice pic Mobius!! Classic 80s!!!  :twisted: :lol:
You know I didn't realize it the first time, but after seeing his picture again, it totally reminds me of the Image Fight dude in your avatar!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Haha. Nice. Those SMS cowboys are right futuristic like.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

rag-time4

Quote from: Keranu on 04/16/2008, 12:21 AM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/14/2008, 10:48 PMNice pic Mobius!! Classic 80s!!!  :twisted: :lol:
You know I didn't realize it the first time, but after seeing his picture again, it totally reminds me of the Image Fight dude in your avatar!
Haha yes Image Fight gets extra points for the cool dude on the cover!!

For some reason, I see a game of lazer tag breaking out. When was the last time everyone played laser tag???

guyjin

Wow, umm... if you mean 'official' lazer tag, nearly 2 decades now.

otherwise, sometime in the mid 90's.

Turbo D

I'm down, but I never played lazer tag before  :oops:
IMG IMG
IMG

rag-time4

Check this out: Neon colored lazer tag!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I used to have a lazer tag set but it was an "unofficial" brand from radio shack I think... instead of having a belt with stats on it the unit just made an explosion noise so there was always a lot of cheating...  :cry:

Sinistron

I used to have tons of laser tag and photon stuff.  Good times.  Laser Tag- I had the rifle, several regular guns, a helmet, a cap, a robot that moved around the room firing at you, and probably some other stuff.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

esteban

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/18/2008, 08:15 PMI used to have tons of laser tag and photon stuff.  Good times.  Laser Tag- I had the rifle, several regular guns, a helmet, a cap, a robot that moved around the room firing at you, and probably some other stuff.
Yes, Lazer Tag and Photon... I never had them, but thankfully the other kids did and I borrowed their stuff. I don't remember ever having a chance to play with the Photon television show, though. I can't even remember how it was supposed to work, but it was interactive, somehow.

I also remember some robot thing that rolled on the ground and it would shoot at you as you aimed at it for target practice... but, I'm not sure if it was a Lazer Tag accessory or from a competing product.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sinistron

hmmm esteban lol we must have been thinking of this thing-

http://cgi.ebay.com/1987-Original-Lazer-Tag-StarBase-Laser-Base-100-w-box_W0QQitemZ270228518641QQihZ017QQcategoryZ232QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I see now it doesn't roll around- it's just stationary- maybe in my overactive young mind I imagined it rolling around, maybe even flying- as I dashed around my house in lasertag gear peering around the corners at it with poised rifle LOL

esteban check it out this rules the forking roost-
it'll show you the nearest place where you can still play lasertag and its successors
http://www.lasertag.org/
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Keranu

Oh my, I haven't played lazer tag in about 10 years, would love to play again though! I've tried one or two consumer sets before and they just weren't efficient. Seems like paintball has replaced lazer tag these days :( .
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/19/2008, 09:07 PMhmmm esteban lol we must have been thinking of this thing-

http://cgi.ebay.com/1987-Original-Lazer-Tag-StarBase-Laser-Base-100-w-box_W0QQitemZ270228518641QQihZ017QQcategoryZ232QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I see now it doesn't roll around- it's just stationary- maybe in my overactive young mind I imagined it rolling around, maybe even flying- as I dashed around my house in lasertag gear peering around the corners at it with poised rifle LOL

esteban check it out this rules the forking roost-
it'll show you the nearest place where you can still play lasertag and its successors
http://www.lasertag.org/
Awesome! That must be what I was thinking of. I thought it rolled around, too :)

I gotta find out how the stupid Photon television show worked now... I vaguely recall some Photon toys (vehicles + action figures) that would "blow up" ... or maybe I'm confusing Photon with another show. I only watched a few episodes of the show because it wasn't very good. Now, of course, I'm afraid I'll love it. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

nectarsis

Quit posting/removing/reposting damn near same thing  :roll: :roll: It's annoying

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/23/2008, 03:58 PMQuit posting/removing/reposting damn near same thing  :roll: :roll: It's annoying
Turettes much? lol

nectarsis

No your immature posting, losing your balls, and then removing your posts that "show Mike/Sin what happens when they mess with you" crap.  :roll: :roll:

PCEngineHell

Because Nintega wont:
/racist.jpg
/hackers.jpg
/goodvibes.jpg
/douche.jpg
/deadserious.jpg
/daiper.jpg
/boobies1.jpg

See,lessen learned,don't fuck with pics of my kids Nintega,regardless of how fast you deleted your post I saw it. You smart off you get double the insult back at your own expense,and no,you don't look hard core like Tommy Dreamer,so you can drop the dead serious act Mr. bitch tit.

PCEngineFX

Now that you guys had your fun, get back on topic.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

the haze

Good idea for a thread, Ill join in...

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/23/2008, 04:41 PMBecause Nintega wont:
/racist.jpg
/hackers.jpg
/goodvibes.jpg
/douche.jpg
/deadserious.jpg
/daiper.jpg
/boobies1.jpg

See,lessen learned,don't fuck with pics of my kids Nintega,regardless of how fast you deleted your post I saw it. You smart off you get double the insult back at your own expense,and no,you don't look hard core like Tommy Dreamer,so you can drop the dead serious act Mr. bitch tit.
Chug bleach for stealing pics of me you dumb redneck troll. People like you are the reason why Obama or Hilary will probably get assasinated in the first week of their new job.

Alt-Nintega

Sorry Aaron but Mike Helgelson above needs to go. He keeps starting shit on every topic I make. This is getting way out of control.  ](*,)

Sinistron

nintega- that was a response to you posting pics of mike, mike's kids, and me- which you then removed.  I also guess you didn't hear aaron say to get back on topic.
IMG

PCEngineFX

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Lochlan

http://web.pdx.edu/~lpm/random/emotions.jpg
LochlanMug-emotions.jpg

This is from awhile ago, but I'm still approximately this sexy.

My hair is a little less scruffy now -- a little.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Ninja Spirit

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 06/09/2008, 12:41 PM/2325085113.jpg
Are you trying to do the geese howard look ?  :wink:
IMG
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Ninja Spirit

myspace /lostimage.gif

www.gifninja.com

Getting your animated gif made has gotten 100x easier

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 06/15/2008, 10:32 PMmyspace /lostimage.gif

www.gifninja.com

Funny  :lol:

Who is the dude next to you? Relative? Friend?

Alt-Nintega

I lost a lot of weight since last year believe it or not.

IMG

Now

IMG

nintegadrag.webp

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: Psycho Nintega - The Great One on 06/17/2008, 06:14 PM
Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 06/15/2008, 10:32 PMwww.gifninja.com

Funny  :lol:

Who is the dude next to you? Relative? Friend?
Friend. here's some more

/lostimage.gif

So random, I was asked to do it, at first I didn't like it, but the more I saw it, my mind was changing gradually ...

/lostimage.gif

PCEngineHell

FIXED
Quote from: Psycho Nintega - The Great One on 06/17/2008, 06:17 PMI lost a lot of weight since last year believe it or not.

IMG

Now

nintegadrag.webp

Yea,you really slimmed down there,pretty impressive.

https://youtu.be/-xrR5B_LdTI

Tatsujin

pleese guys, don't make the thread locked again! thunks!

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/17/2008, 08:46 PMpleese guys, don't make the thread locked again! thunks!
You be better of closing it as some people here dumbasses...