RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

I think it's hilarious how he's posing with the severely faded SNES as if he is proud of it.  Rock on!

Sparky

Quote from: turbo D on 09/21/2008, 12:22 AMHere is a pic of me with some sluts @ the route 66 car show today 8)
/slutsresized.jpg
hells ya.....  =D>

ok, this be me...... as a wee lad... yes that is one big freak'n head i have :lol:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

ParanoiaDragon

Man, sorry, but, those sluts got butter faces.  Just my opinion though.
IMG

Golgo13

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 09/23/2008, 10:47 PMMan, sorry, but, those sluts got butter faces.  Just my opinion though.
Indeed, but that is what paper bags were invented for.

Ratix

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/21/2008, 09:03 PMI think it's hilarious how he's posing with the severely faded SNES as if he is proud of it.  Rock on!
i could be proud of it but im not in the very least. i've been around a couple forums and people were like "LOL my SNES is yellow!" and i pretty much blew it out of the water with that pic. poor system still works like new though!
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: Ratix on 09/24/2008, 03:23 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/21/2008, 09:03 PMI think it's hilarious how he's posing with the severely faded SNES as if he is proud of it.  Rock on!
i could be proud of it but im not in the very least. i've been around a couple forums and people were like "LOL my SNES is yellow!" and i pretty much blew it out of the water with that pic. poor system still works like new though!
I used to have that problem; yellow Snes. I took care of it! Check out my thread:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4997.0
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ratix

ha thats the best answer i've seen yet.
i heard it yellows due to fire retardant
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Playing with my new webcam and the filters at this webcam photo booth site:

selfie-3622213890.jpg

Turbo D

That's a cool pic!  8) It looks like something out of COD4!  :)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ninja Spirit

New pics from last night after leaving the club straight off my bud's cell (I gotta get that phone, I'm getting really tired of my LG Scoop cause it's so limited)

/2ee1ce5130e.jpg

Ninja Spirit

4 days ago at the Halloween store...
/71e2badc117d.jpg

Joe Redifer

Who are you supposed to be?  Bill Cosby?

Tatsujin

wow..that creepy skull behind you looks great. do you have a better pic of that?  :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/31/2008, 06:04 PMWho are you supposed to be?  Bill Cosby?
Obama mask

Quotewow..that creepy skull behind you looks great. do you have a better pic of that?
Nope it came off a cell phone

Ninja Spirit

My Halloween costume, Rasta-V (Jamaican Beenie w/built-in dreadlocks + V for Vendetta Mask)
That mask was such a bitch to keep on since I wear glasses
/l131f.jpg

Sparky

i meant to post this sooner... here i be at my place with my skeleton crew on halloween... i love making these things and the kids dig it :twisted:
look hard for the knife throw my head :lol: haha..

IMG

Tatsujin

you did that all on your very own? :shock: :shock: :shock:

more pix plz!!!
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Duo_R

since people are still putting up Halloween photos, might as well throw up an old one of.....Darth Duo.....

/63485128cr8.jpg
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Sparky

Quote from: Tatsujin on 11/15/2008, 01:36 AMyou did that all on your very own? :shock: :shock: :shock:

more pix plz!!!
ok here is some more... i buy a stripped down plastic skeleton and then pose and twist the body & add flesh and other freaky shit :) 

IMG
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

Those are bad-ass sparky! I wish I had trick-or-treated at your house. 8)
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Haha Sparks!! Awesome!!

Darth Duo kicks ass too! lol  =D&gt;
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

Turbo D

Here is a pic of me playing Vs. Super Mario Bros. at the arcade on Santa Monica pier. :)

IMG
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Turbo D on 11/20/2008, 07:27 PMHere is a pic of me playing Vs. Super Mario Bros. at the arcade on Santa Monica pier. :)

IMG
I'm jealous.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

blueraven

Quote from: turbo D on 11/20/2008, 07:27 PMHere is a pic of me playing Vs. Super Mario Bros. at the arcade on Santa Monica pier. :)
:shock: I haven't seen that arcade unit in years. :mrgreen:

Ninja Spirit

Alright bitches it's New Year's Pics time!
/l_4c656105a5c842d098db08ee605348d0.jpg

The crowd in the last 2-4 minutes of 08
/l_9f5f97f09bc34274bb50aeddf89646f3.jpg

Tatsujin

TR0N

Watching to much of the wizard again tat  :wink: To quote the movie "i love the power glove it so bad!"  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

guyjin

Duo_R

since Tatsu went Mr. Wizard on us, I decided I could slip in another Darth Duo Halloween snap....this time with working lights. Yeah yeah the chestbox was crooked....... ](*,)

/1031061912hn6.jpg

Alt-PyschoNintega

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/01/2009, 10:58 AM/78796430kj3.jpg

:)
WTF?  :-s

No offense but people are going to make fun of you.
IMG

guyjin

Tatsujin is above being made fun of.  :D

Tatsujin

please do not make fun of me!!..PLEEASE!! :cry: :cry:

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/08/2009, 09:57 AMplease do not make fun of me!!..PLEEASE!! :cry: :cry:
Dun worry I'll go down right along with ya
I'm an 8 bit Blood

/l_42d10f22269a9779a03173dc15c7a78d.jpg

DJLobo

There's nothing wrong with dressing up like Captain Power. Cause Captain Power rocks!  :D
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

guyjin

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 01/08/2009, 01:51 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/08/2009, 09:57 AMplease do not make fun of me!!..PLEEASE!! :cry: :cry:
Dun worry I'll go down right along with ya
I'm an 8 bit Blood
/l_42d10f22269a9779a03173dc15c7a78d.jpg
=D&gt;

nectarsis

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2009, 09:06 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/01/2009, 10:58 AM:)

PLEASE for the love of God don't start the "picked on gamer pariah schtick"  :roll:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Sparky

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/08/2009, 09:06 AM

hahaha...what do ya mean?... that rocks!!! i want that freak'n hat :)...... ya look lik one of the thugs from Micheal Jacksons Moonwalker game ... :P

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Nintega on 01/08/2009, 09:06 AM

In a forum where we post pics of ourselves wearing gaming accessories, our video game collections, and other random things to many to mention, its pretty safe to say we're pretty much cool with everything.... well- except snarky comments like that one.

Yeah, I don't get it.   :roll:
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Duo_R

I say we go for the "I don't give a crap if you make fun of me" award!

QuoteIn a forum where we post pics of ourselves wearing gaming accessories, our video game collections, and other random things to many to mention, its pretty safe to say we're pretty much cool with everything.... well- except snarky comments like that one.

Yeah, I don't get it.   :roll:

geise

I've been a long time lurker her at the forums, and haven't been that active.   I loved all the pics people have been posting and decided to post some myself.  Most have no idea who I am since I haven't said much but I guess I'll share in the fun.  Here goes!

/medrumsll6.th.jpg
Me playing drums in 93 at a metal show.   :twisted:  I believe I'm about 17 in that pic.  My Duo was about a year old at that time.   :)

/mefamyd5.th.jpg
Me and the fam

/medorkys4.th.jpg
Me in Morroco...at EPCOT

ParanoiaDragon

Glad to see a lurker come out of the shadows  :D
IMG

geise

Well I signed up sometime in 06, but I believe I came across this site I think in 99?  :-k  I have posted here off and on since the beginning.  I mainly was working with others on the whole sound issue for the US Duo since was able to fix mine.  Anyways I have always liked to read the forum here while home and at work (during my lunch break of course) to get some entertainment.  BTW this is a random question and for anyone, if someone has a guest by their name does that mean they no longer have an account.  Just curious since GUTS and some others have that by their names.

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 01/10/2009, 04:54 PMMe and the fam
Woof, woof, woof!  Do they play Turbo with daddy?  :D

Quote from: geise on 01/10/2009, 11:36 PMBTW this is a random question and for anyone, if someone has a guest by their name does that mean they no longer have an account.
Yes, those accounts have been disabled/removed.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

My wife can kick my ass at Bomberman sometimes.  She is pretty good at Parasol Stars and PuyoPuyo CD.  She's also good at Panic Bomber.  Haha the dogs don't play but they were messing around and stepped on my Duo controller while I was getting a drink.  I heard the game unpause and things blowing up.  I never did die.   I watched it for about a minute.  My one dog was stepping on the shoot button the whole time.  The game was Override btw haha.

Ninja Spirit

/l_c952aef08880460d9b62d3a57cdab717.jpg

YEAH BOYEEEEE!!! (Dumb Face Danger)
/l_da2971ce23444c7fbe046fa214e9a479.jpg

Playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 in need of sleep after a long night of bowling
/l_6da84ae7526045aaa0f5a47fb74607f8.jpg

geise

Nice pics Ninja.  Hibatchi is always good tasty fun.  BTW is that a Hori controller you're using?  Also what version of SFA3 are you playing?  DC? Arcade?...Saturn?  Haha PSX?

Alt-PyschoNintega

Quote from: geise on 01/11/2009, 03:14 PMNice pics Ninja.  Hibatchi is always good tasty fun.  BTW is that a Hori controller you're using?  Also what version of SFA3 are you playing?  DC? Arcade?...Saturn?  Haha PSX?
That looks like a Sega brand DC joystick.
IMG

Ninja Spirit

that Hori stick's for PS2. we were playing A3 on Alpha Collection

Oh here's a short vid of my time at the restaurant. Due to the hostile random nature of YouTubers (drive-by flames and one star ratings), this is a MyspaceTV exclusive
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50131432