The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

For sale: All gone!

Started by saturndual32, 11/11/2015, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturndual32

Thanks a lot guys, all the games were sold.

Sparky

Come on you have a price in mind if your listening to offers... Spill it!

saturndual32

saturndual32

Quote from: guest on 11/11/2015, 10:22 PMCome on you have a price in mind if your listening to offers... Spill it!
I dont know much about Turbografx 16 pricing. I see Air Zonk, cart only, trending on EBay at 80 dollars. So 65 dollars for Air Zonk, maybe?

Maybe 55 dollars for Splatterhouse?

Again, i am listening to offers.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

saturndual32

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 11/16/2015, 12:09 PMWhere's Air Zonk?
Oops. It was inside the Turbo Express that i am also selling right now, when i took that pic. Here goes the Air Zonk pic.

IMG

saturndual32

Groover

What do you mean on hold? Did you sell it then just update the OP. Also just ask for what you want here. Also remember they are loose games and this is not ebay.
IMG

saturndual32

Quote from: Groover on 11/16/2015, 11:31 PMWhat do you mean on hold? Did you sell it then just update the OP. Also just ask for what you want here. Also remember they are loose games and this is not ebay.
Hi. By on hold, i meant that i was currently working a deal with a forum member. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, Splatterhouse is now sold.

Groover

How Much do you want for Air Zonk? Listening for price.
IMG

grache

Whoa, is a loose Splatterhouse really going for $55 pcefx? Not accusing you of gouging, but if so, prices have gone up a lot since I last checked.
TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles

saturndual32

Quote from: grache on 11/23/2015, 11:12 PMWhoa, is a loose Splatterhouse really going for $55 pcefx? Not accusing you of gouging, but if so, prices have gone up a lot since I last checked.
I did sell Splatterhouse for a little less than 55 dollars, though. 55 dollars is what i saw Splatterhouse trending on Ebay. Wasnt really looking to get what they go for on Ebay, though. Just used it as an example.

saturndual32

Quote from: Groover on 11/23/2015, 10:16 PMHow Much do you want for Air Zonk? Listening for price.
Maybe 55 dollars?

CGQuarterly

$55 is on the high end of eBay for a loose Splatterhouse huey.  This guy is just a gouger looking to avoid paying eBay fees.

NecroPhile

Ebay's "trending price" is bullshit.  Of the 16 loose Splatterhouses in ended listings, the average sold price was $34.13, not even close to the $50+ they say it's worth.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

780racer

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 11/24/2015, 12:14 PM$55 is on the high end of eBay for a loose Splatterhouse huey.  This guy is just a gouger looking to avoid paying eBay fees.
*Grabs Pitch fork, and popcorn*

I don't agree with looking at Ebay as a "Guide" and then just knocking off 5 bucks from the "Trending" price. But..... It is not my place to call you out, and bitch at you.

saturndual32

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 11/24/2015, 12:14 PM$55 is on the high end of eBay for a loose Splatterhouse huey.  This guy is just a gouger looking to avoid paying eBay fees.
I sold Splatterhouse for 40 dollars, plus 5 dollars of shipping. Not exactly Ebay pricing. Dont know much about TG16 pricing, thats why i said i would take offers. I was offered 40 for Splatterhouse, and 60 for Neutopia 2, here on the forum. I charged 5 dollars for each games shipping. Are those prices too high?. Buyers seemed ok with it.

saturndual32

Quote from: 780racer on 11/24/2015, 01:17 PM
*Grabs Pitch fork, and popcorn*

I don't agree with looking at Ebay as a "Guide" and then just knocking off 5 bucks from the "Trending" price. But..... It is not my place to call you out, and bitch at you.
I accept the criticism, and see were you guys are coming from.
So, whats a fair price for Air Zonk?, what have some of you guys paid for it?.

GohanX

This crap would be avoided if you just listed prices to begin with.

saturndual32

Quote from: GohanX on 11/24/2015, 02:29 PMThis crap would be avoided if you just listed prices to begin with.
Yeah, i do realise that NOW, hehe. Sorry, i see the "Listening to offers" stuff often in other forums and tought i would give it a shot... and quickly got offers for Neutopia 2 and Splatterhouse, so i tought it was fine. I didnt think i would get this reaction. Dont usually sell stuff myself, more of a buyer, hehe.

Anyway, this tread got pretty ugly, my apologies.

CGQuarterly

I don't think it got ugly.  I think you're being pretty reasonable in your attitude.  I personally don't like the whole "offers" thing because you aren't selling anything that is so rare that it's value is semi-unknown.  You can look on eBay or PriceCharting to at least get an idea of a starting price, or you can literally post the list of games here and ask us to tell you what a fair price would be for each.  When you yourself aren't sure the value of your stuff, "listening to offers" is a bad idea because you could be getting lowballed and not know it, which is why I doubt that most people like yourself ACTUALLY don't know what their stuff is worth.  You just don't want to list prices because maybe someone will offer you more than you would have asked.  For instance, if I had a spare loose Splatterhouse HuCard, I would probably price it at about $25.  But apparently by not pricing it, I could get $40...

saturndual32

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 11/24/2015, 04:11 PMI don't think it got ugly.  I think you're being pretty reasonable in your attitude.  I personally don't like the whole "offers" thing because you aren't selling anything that is so rare that it's value is semi-unknown.  You can look on eBay or PriceCharting to at least get an idea of a starting price, or you can literally post the list of games here and ask us to tell you what a fair price would be for each.  When you yourself aren't sure the value of your stuff, "listening to offers" is a bad idea because you could be getting lowballed and not know it, which is why I doubt that most people like yourself ACTUALLY don't know what their stuff is worth.  You just don't want to list prices because maybe someone will offer you more than you would have asked.  For instance, if I had a spare loose Splatterhouse HuCard, I would probably price it at about $25.  But apparently by not pricing it, I could get $40...
I appreciate the advice. Thanks.