RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Everdive Sale

Started by crazydean, 11/27/2015, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazydean

Just a reminder, everdrives are on sale at Krikzz's store and Retrogate. Stone Age Gamer has them too, but the prices aren't as good. Retrogate shipping to U.S. is a flat $8.00. Krikzz's shipping is $5.00 flat rate.

https://shop.retrogate.com/

http://shop.krikzz.com/main.sc

elmer

Unfotunately, the Turbo Everdrives are already sold out at KRIKzz's store.  :cry:

CrackTiger

I have all of the products, but wanted to buy an Everdrive MD for my brother.

After a couple attempts to guess my password failed, I clicked on "Forgot my password" and now only get this on every page:

"You are a spammer, hacker or an otherwise bad person." :/
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

xcrement5x

Weird.  I just completed checkout with Paypal and had no issues. 

I was going to get the Turbo Everdrive v2 as well but being sold I opted to get an Everdrive N8 instead. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

CrackTiger

I waited a while, cleared my cookies, but still couldn't buy anything. Had to switch to my phone's data plan and redo the transaction from scratch (did not try signing in). :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

pdiggitydogg

Missed this sale last year (complicated) and was going to buy a turboed now...but sold out :(

Psycho Punch

When I'll be able to buy a damn turboeverdrive... probably never. Always out of stock.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 11/27/2015, 08:38 PMWhen I'll be able to buy a damn turboeverdrive... probably never. Always out of stock.
They were in stock leading up into last week, it sucks that they sold out right before the sale but oh well :|
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Digi.k

I really want one of these and the sale was tempting but decided to wait into the new year when the christmas post dies down... :0

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 11/27/2015, 08:28 PMI waited a while, cleared my cookies, but still couldn't buy anything. Had to switch to my phone's data plan and redo the transaction from scratch (did not try signing in). :P
I had the same problem and this was what I ended up doing to fix it. I got a Mega Everdrive and N8.

Groover

I couldn't sleep last night and stumbled upon this sale and pulled the trigger on SD2SNES. I have been wanting this and here is the only sale on this I have seen. I had no issue ordering krikzz's shop.
IMG

HuMan

I'm one of the guys who ordered a Turbo Everdrive V2.4 early in November. Ironically, I still don't actually have it.